The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brians's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM

brians is on a distinguished road
Zac Efron Story: Session with Zac

(This is not finished yet, and not edited, still working on it)

Zac Efron Story: Session with Zac
My Session with Zac
The Hollywood Muscle Club is a fitness center that has a lot of upscale clientele. They also offer an amazing service to guys like you and I. Some HMC members like to show off their goods and get paid for it in the form of offering muscle worship and wrestling sessions.
There is a profile page online where you can choose which gym bunny you would like to arrange a session with.
As you can imagine it’s only a small portion of the gym members who are into this type of service. But most of the guys who do it are super hot and jacked, and give great sessions.
There are many celebrities who workout at HMC and a handful of them do discreet sessions. When Zac Efron from High School Musical fame made himself available, I knew he would be in hot demand.
After some weeks time, I had saved some money and was ready to arrange my session.
I made the necessary arrangements on the website and I had to schedule to take the day off from work because celebrities never do sessions on the weekends, when they like to party. Zac had a surprisingly open schedule. I assume he is in-between projects right now. After purchasing the session, they send you the hotel accomodations where you will meet and all of the legal information to sign off on and send back in.
In the meantime I checked up a little bit on Efron so I would know what he was all about. It’s funny that a “squeaky clean” Disney kid was such a gym freak and into doing muscle shows and domination. I guess celebrities are still people too?
If you look at his pictures chronologically, he was always totally boy-next-door hot. And I would say he was fit, but not built. Well that kid hit the gym hard and during the coarse of about a year and became jacked.
It appears as though he may be looking to move into some action roles like a Ryan Reynolds or a Christian Bale type. With a shredded bod, he will certainly have those opportunities.
So now I’ve got a session coming up with a super-cute young kid who is ripped. I couldn’t wait to see what his personality was like in a muscle session.
The way HMC works, is they rent out a hotel suite for a day and book 5 sessions or so with one model. This way it makes for a full work day for the model. There are two professional guys from the Club who are in the room filming and taking pictures that are made available for you to buy. They are good at staying out of the way and after a couple of minutes you forget they are there.
I have had two sessions with HMC previously and they rent out a spacious suite, where there is plenty of room. They put a small padded mat down by moving the dining table off to the side. Also, there is a Soloflex that comes equipped with this particular room.
I couldn’t wait for this day to come. A muscle session with Zac Efron, a teen heartthrob who is transforming his image into a stud for the ages, in a one on one session is going to be an experience I will never forget.
A Rough Introduction
I came to the hotel room and cooly knocked on the door.
“Hey guys, it’s Mike,” I said, through the door.
To my surprise the door was opened by Zac himself. He was strikingly good-looking, peering at me with a bright smile from behind the door.
“Hey man, come on in,” he said, practically beaming.
“Thanks.”
And that was the last smile I saw for a while from Mr. Efron.
I stepped past him on my way into the hotel room and I heard the door close behind me.
Zac grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, scaring the shit out of me.
Gripping my neck, he lead me into the wall of the hallway and pressed himself up against me, face to face.
Zac grabbed me by both shoulders and was literally a few inches from my face, looking down at me.
“What are you doin’ here man,” he said, looking as serious as a heart attack.
I was shocked but turned on at the same time. I collected my thoughts for a second, reassuring myself that we were starting the show right away.
“I don’t know man,” I said.
“What do you think you are doin’ here? You gonna kick my ass?”
“You think you can kick my fuckin’ ass?”
The first thing I noticed was that he was a little taller than me, probably six feet, which I loved. His hair was kind of moppy and flowing and his bangs came down to his eyes.
He didn’t have sideburns or a beard but was a little bit unshaven and had some stubble that looked totally sexy and masculine.
My biceps started to ache a bit where he had a hold of me. I thought I would get into the show in play along.
I started to make a move to push myself away from the wall. But Zac stood there strong, resisting. We jostled back and forth a bit but I got nowhere.
“Where do ya think your goin’? Huh? Where you goin’?”
Zac was wearing dark blue basketball shorts and a light blue tank top. I could see the outline of his pecs under his shirt. I was thinking to myself that I was looking forward to him taking that shirt off in a few minutes and checking out how big his pecs are.
I put my hands on his biceps as I tried to push myself away. Now I pushed a little hard, using most of my strength.
Zac backed up a step his time.
“You ain’t goin’ nowhere boy!”
He growled a little and pushed me hard into the wall.
“You messed with the wrong fuckin’ dude man. I’m bigger than you and I’m stronger than you and I’m gonna kick your ass!”
He really was strong. I tried my best to get away and he was toying with me.
“Bleh, your not that strong,” I said looking up at his stern face.
“Oh no? Oh no? You wanna see how strong I am?”
He still had me strongly around my biceps and I noticed a nice big vein running down each of his biceps which is was holding onto both to feel their hardness and brace myself.
“You think you can take me on? I will show you how strong I am!”
The next thing he did was fucking amazing. Zac leaned down and in to me a bit and pursed his lips together and growled loudly.

“Rrrahh.”
Holding me by my arms he pulled me away from the wall and picked me up off the floor, holding me there dangling about a foot above his head.
“Holy fuck.” I was exasperated.
I looked down at him and he was like a statue. His face had little expression except for the hint of a snarl and his arms were locked in place and unwavering.
“Look at that power. Look at that shit. Told you I was fuckin’ strong,” he boasted.
My hands moved down from his biceps and along his forearms which were nicely veined and had a little bit of light colored hair.
After hoisting me up for about 10 seconds I grabbed a handful of his semi-long hair.
“Don’t do that,” he said shaking his head and my hand came free.
“You messed with the wrong dude,” he said, “I’m gonna make you my bitch!”
He let go of my arms and I quickly dropped to the floor.
“Come with me,” Efron said.
Zac extended his right arm and reched down and put it around my waist. Then he hoisted my up on his shoulder and turned to head towards the inside of the room.
This gave me a moment to collect my thoughts and I smiled at this point, completely thrilled with what this kid’s idea of a muscle session was. His body was jacked and strong and his attitude was cocky and perfect for what I was looking for.
Zac carried me over his shoulder into the inside of the hotel room and for the first time I noticed the sound of a camera snapping photos. But I was quickly diverted to Zac’s ass cheeks moving beneath his shorts as he walked. I wanted to slap his ass but I refrained from that for the time being.
Zac walked over to the bed and threw me down on it. I turned over and looked up at him standing by the bed in virtual awe. This was going to be one fantastic session.
Feeling the Power

Zac put his hands on his hips and one leg up on the bed and stood there looking down at me, smugly. First, I noticed that he was wearing the most expensive Nike’s I had ever seen. Then I looked at the muscle in his nice banana shaped calf.
I put my hand on his calf muscle and messaged it a bit. It was a big ball of muscle and looked hot with those basketball shorts he had on.

Last edited by brians; December 29th, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:20 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Momma mia that is a big font size! Hot little story so far, but turn down the font a bit, I had to zoom out a lot so I could easily read it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:09 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Good story but please please please make the font smaller next time? Not exactly work friendly if you know what I mean.
  #4   Add to musclekeith2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM

musclekeith2001 is on a distinguished road
Only comment, make the font smaller please!
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
So far, so good. I love the cockiness of Zac; it has an almost playful quality to it while still remaining forceful and dominant.

And I don't even like Zach Enfron!!! But I am starting to...hehehe
  #6   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 11:52 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
More

Well done....looking forward to the next installment.
  #7   Add to FH99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2009, 10:29 PM

FH99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Nice start so far.
  #8   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 09:30 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2009, 12:08 PM
mm1981

Are we going to see any more?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size