You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to fortidor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:20 PM

fortidor is on a distinguished road
Cyoc

hi all, i posted aybe once or twice ever on here, but i am desperate. I miss the picture stories on CYOC, they changed their membership and now it's telling me I don't exisit. In order to become a new member now i need to be private messaged by someone who is a member. If anyone is, please let me know, my e-mail is [email protected]. Please!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 08:46 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
How old are you? Do you meet the (newly-restrictive, unfortunately) membership requirements of the CYOC site?

Personally, I'd be uncomfortable vouching for you, sorry. -- As you said, you've only posted a few times over here, and your profile information doesn't give ANY personal information or anything to go on that might help someone who doesn't really know anything about you -- like myself -- determine whether it would be appropriate and prudent to recommend you for membership.

By "inviting" someone else to the CYOC site, under the new membership restrictions, a member is accepting the responsibility of making sure their invitees meet the age requirements and other membership restrictions for CYOC -- and putting their OWN membership on the line in doing so. I may not like the site having to restrict membership that way, but I understand why it was deemed necessary.

Nothing in your posting history here, or your (nonexistent) profile information, is sufficient for me to draw conclusions about your eligibility at CYOC. And I wasn't able to find any personal data on that hotmail address at all.

Again, sorry, but if your goal has been to stay largely anonymous online -- you've succeeded!

-Pup (who's probably spilled pretty much all the beans about himself over the years, should anyone care to go looking)
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:25 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
This is from the CYOC Admin, concerning membership:

If you would like to refer a user to this site, please have them email [email protected] with requested username (and an alternative), password, username of the person referring them, and state that they are at least 18 years old. Warning: Any referrals found to be underage will be blocked as well as the person who referred them.
  #4   Add to buffguy31264's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:30 AM

buffguy31264 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to buffguy31264 Send a message via Skype™ to buffguy31264
hey i can help

hey I can help....Jim
  #5   Add to fortidor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 08:21 AM

you guys are tremendous, y apologies for my ambiguity, but i can assure you i am 18. y birth day is June 29 1990. I don't like profiles, never have. I'm one of those superstitious internet hacker people. The username i would lke to use is the same as here fortidor. So i e-mail this person, or someone else e-mails them and tells them about me??
  #6   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
This is from the CYOC Admin, concerning membership:
Thanks, rex! That was easy. Ironic that it would be shorter, in addition to being more accurate, to just quote the actual CYOC membership rules verbatim vs. my long-winded rambling attempt at an explanation! Tho it's certainly very consistent with my forum-posting style, that that be the case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortidor View Post
i am 18. y birth day is June 29 1990.
Oh. My. Fscking. God. I'm. OLD! *faint*

(In no small part because I remember freaking out when I realized that eighteen-year-olds were born in the EIGHTIES. And turns out *that* was 10 years ago!!!)

-Pup
  #7   Add to fortidor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 09:51 AM

you guys are tremendous. So i have to e-mail the admin, but i would need a reference username, anyone mind, you can private message me it if you are not comfortable posting it.
Please and thank you,
fort

p.s. 1990 is the 90's, not the 80's.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode