The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 11:24 PM

MUSCULOID is on a distinguished road
musculoid lookS 4 others 2 join quest 2Bhuge

musculoid looking for others to join the quest for huge

musculoid here-working to get as huge as humanly possible ,currently 225lbs and 5'8"
want to compete and looking for some guys to join New york sports clubs at about $80 per month
iguys with muscle growth fantasies & into explosive muscular growth in the biggest sense and the super powers universe... and the ultramen series... with powerful muscle sex...
looking for others willing to help us 'each reach our goals thu supplimentation, ergogenic, anabolic assistance. hormomes, good technique, emotional support (sexual support)>>let"s grow mother fucking Huge!= in an encourageing environment, not a competitive way. we are working to gether to grow each of us into the hugest beast guys we always dreamed we could be. we can make it happen. (HUGE THICK VASCULAR QUADS, MONSTER RIPPED AND STRIATED GLUTES, BULDGING BI'S AND EXPLISIVE SHREDDED, VEINY CHEST AND ARMS, A MONSTER BACK, AND TREE THICK QUADS RIPPLING WITH MUSCLE AND VEINS, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT WITH THE HELP PF OTHERS WHO SHARE THE SAME DREAMS - I WANT IT SO BAD I"LL DO ANYTHING TO GET SUPER HUMANLY MUSCULAR AND BUILTi need to be working with guys who share my desire to be the most thick muscular bodybuilder i can be. i want to make my fantasy come true and yours also>>> let's bring on the growth! LETS SHOW EACH OTHER THE WAY,LET'S DO IT TOGETHER AND FUCKING GROWWWWW.
AND LET'S MAKE OUR BULDGING MUSCULAR DREAMS COME TRUE'
EMAI: PETER: [email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclehead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 01:43 PM

musclehead is on a distinguished road
Than sounds great... so pity i am not in New York
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to lucas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 12:36 PM

lucas
Great! Never BIG enough!!!