You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 10:17 PM

traveller
muscle show at Faultline Bar in L.A.

I attended the muscle show in L.A. last Saturday at the Faultline. Of the 3 bodybuilders that went on stage, Zeb Atlas and Vin Marco were the ones I enjoyed. I think that Zeb was the crowd favorite. The chance to feel serious slabs of beef was great. If you liked a frat boy look on a 6'2" 250 lb. bodybuilder with 20" arms, Zeb's your man. Vin is shorter and smaller, but he was very vascular.

I attended the event with my boyfriend Scott, who made travel plans to go to the event long before we started dating, and his two friends in the L.A. area--they're all muscle freaks. Aside from people crowding the stage at times, the only major problem we encountered was Scott's video camera battery dying unexpectedly--doh! When Zeb was posing, Scott's friend Bobby kept getting pushed away from the stage. I threatened to toss him up on the stage, if Bobby didn't reach out and cop a feel. I got a kick when Zeb leaned forward so that people in front of him held him up. I thoroughly enjoyed supporting his left pec. :^P

On Saturday and again on Sunday, I tried to talk my boyfriend into working out at Gold's Venice. He first made up an excuse about not bringing sneakers, but switched to another excuse when I offered to buy him a pair. Finally he said that he *couldn't* work out there because he wasn't ready. I was tempted to drag him there, but he seemed to be too self conscious. I *really* wanted to work out anywhere, but I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him that weekend--our work tends to take up too much of our time. We ended up not going to any gym. We visited with a friend of his instead.

Serious muscle freaks should consider attend these muscle shows at the Faultline at least once if there's a good lineup, e.g., Rusty Jeffers (a.k.a. Carl Hardwick). It's a great way to *feel* a real bodybuilder with scores of other muscle fanatics.

Traveller
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2004, 11:11 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
How did I miss this thread? That sounds like a great experience, and I wish I could have been there. Thank you for the descriptions, it sounds like a great event. It's cool that you have a group of friends that have the same obsession as you.
  #3   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM

Phlex
Gold's Venice isn't that intimidating, especially on a Sunday. If I can work out there, anyone can!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options