The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Sacrifice

Hi folks. I wanted to try something that i am not used to writing.Sentimental fiction. I hope you admire it and please be kind..

There is muscle growth but...

SACRIFICE

It was a terrible night to out driving through the rural outskirts of the city.The lightning was cracking across the sky,forking streaks across the heavily laden underbelly of dark stormclouds that were unleashing torrents of rain onto the land below.The rain fell so heavily it was swelling simple mundane streams into raging rapids that were bursting their banks,and puddles in shallow dips in roads and pavements were spilling out and making some routes impassable. Already i had to divert my journey a longer route due to the fact emergency services had to cordon off stretches for safety precautions.
But i had to get home.. I was a fool to leave in the first place just to attend a casual friends wedding when the man i had loved affectionately,was dying of the illness.

Something i felt very bitter about for years since he had contracted the virus,hoping as much as my heart would let me that he would not develope into full blown illness. I still beat myself up about it.. How Hayden had come to catch the illness. We had been lovers for years,living happily in an existence that balanced between quiet enjoyment of the simple privacy and intimacy of being alone together in each others company and immersing in the joys of our close circle of friends on crazy days and nights out enjoying the life of music,parties,drinks,community spirit and just living life to its fullest.

Then that fateful night.. How i cursed myself.

============

We had been to a Pride festival held annually in the increasingly liberal city we called home. Onto a local bar where the alcohol flowed a little too freely for some. Hayden had got lost in the crowd.. Then later when i came to find him..he was kissing a guy who had once been his previous partner.
Inevitably,the rows followed.How i felt cheated. How could he have even been seduced by that slime-ball. His retorts,..not helped by his inebriated state. Why was i such a prude. It was just a kiss. How he could not help himself to the attraction he still had for this guy Greg...One arrogant little fuck whose simple smarmy grin would rile my back up..

I left him there with that cunt. Storming off home. My mind reeling between anger and abject hurt.
Hayden did not return that night.. Nor the next two nights. When he did eventually show his face,..there was still that awkwardness between us.
We tried to sort this out.But Greg had awoken that desire in Hayden that i must admit now that i should of been more freely and open with.
With a heavy heart we parted.. But deep down i knew that Greg would betray him in an instant.It was in his nature. His carefree flirts with other guys. His whole demeanour that oozed arrogance and insignificance..A shallow emotion not easy to feel the lighter loving moments but his own twisted way of thinking.

And indeed,Hayden had his heart ripped from him.. Greg had no real love for him.. Then Hayden got sick.. He began to lose weight and grow paler. Worried,he went to the hospital and there it was confirmed that he had symptoms of the virus. Greg was confronted. Even though he was a bastard,he showed regret that he did not have the courage to reveal he had the virus. He had not truely known himself. Then alcohol was blamed. That night,both had gotten pretty drunk.. The usual barriers of wariness and sexual protection had fallen and both guys engaged in sex without a condom.
Hayden cursed his stupidity at how he had let his guard down just fulfill his lust.

Greg did not have the will to face up to the fact that he had passed on the virus to Hayden,and how out of a bitter twist of fate,the virus seem to progress more rapidly in him. He just upped and left. Disappearing into the city.
Not long after that, Hayden had contacted me and broke the news of his illness. I dropped everything to be at his side.I even left my job as a succesful Tabloid photographer to be at his side.
Oh don't worry.. I bumped into Greg later. I started out full of rage and beat the fucker up until he broke down and revealed his own vulnerability.That whole image shattered and i saw him as honest and lowly for the first time.
I was not the man to store up bitterness for someone for years and years.Even though i did not like Greg,i had a shred of sympathy for him.
I hated this disease even more so..

Greg moved away to another city.. I had got rumours that he had committed suicide.Eaten up by his years of promiscuity and ignorance and how he had ruined others lives..

Now Hayden was back with me. And i was determined to make the remaining years the best times of his life. We travelled the world,visiting the Pyramids of Egypt,on safari in the vast Serengeti plains of Tanzania and the lush swamps of the Okovango delta in Botswana. The pomp and party of Rio in Brazil and the Mardi Gras in New Orleans... Anything to keep my love happy.

But i could do nothing to keep that demon of disease away.These last few years,when we had hoped that the initial virus would not progress any worse than it was,and Hayden would have that chance of leading a longer life than doctors had predicted,...the illness reared its monstrous head.
Haydens condition worsened over the last year or so. He lost a lot of weight,losing that muscular gym toned physique i knew he had avidly loved to keep in the best shape with his frenetic work outs and becoming the regular muscle hunk gym bunny or muscle mary even..!
The change was shocking to me to say the least. Even though his mother and sister would take as much care over him and show love as any family would, i was living with him almost constant,and the effects were profound.He was gaunt and pale,his head shaven and showing the odd red sores in his scalp. Hayden became increasingly withdrawn as the disease progressed but i let him know that i would always be there..

=================

A crack of thunder had pulled me back to the present.. The rain was falling down sideways,buffeting against the constantly whipping window wipers on my windowscreen.

I had recieved the call from Haydens mother that he was close to death.
Hayden had adamantly stated that he wanted to die at home and not in some sterile unforgiving hospital.. He had also adamantly told me to go to the wedding,saying that he would still be there when i got back..

That was why i was racing across town,going faster than i should be along the treacherous roads. My knuckles whitened as i gripped the steering wheel
trying my best to nnegotiate the obstacles this fucking storm was putting in my way.

I was less than two miles away now.. Winding my way around a road that hug to a steep slope that was trickling heavy streams of muddy rainwater..

Then, a bright flash of lightning monentarily dazzled me. I fought for the wheel and only just managing to keep the car on the road. 'Fuck this', i cursed..
Then up ahead, i saw what looked like a mound of the hillslope moving downwards.Mud was churning up the soil,and even bringing down with it small trees still standing upright.. Right into the road..!
I braked as hard as i could and just managed to swerve around the landslide.
I stopped only breifly to regain my composure before once again driving as fast, but more cautiously as i could to get home.
I pulled up outside the apartment,not caring to getting soaked in the rain,and
raced through the lobby as fast as i could to the home i shared with Hayden..

========================================

Hayden lay in his bed. The monitors and equipment and ventilators the hospital had provided, beeped and pumped either side of his head,tubes pumping fluids attached to his nose and fixed into his left arm.

His breathing was shallow and he felt weak.. But he felt comfort that his pain would soon be over. Kenny,the one true love of his life had given him hope to live as long as he could. He knew that Kenny had a whole life ahead of him,that he would cope..

Lightning flashed through the curtains of his bedroom,bringing breif ethereal lights to the otherwise shadowed room,lit only by the antque lamp on his bedside cabinet,..next to the picture of Kenny and himself sitting on camels next to the Sphynx in Egypt.

'Oh why oh why did i betray the one man who has been my rock these many years..?'

Hayden did not notice Kenny standing in the corner of the room half hidden in shadow.

"Kenny,.. you're back.. I did not hear you come in..?" Hayden said almost in a whisper.

Kenny stepped out of the shadows,dressed in a smart tuxedo he had rented for Chrissy's wedding.
He walked almost silently across to Haydens bed and sat softly against his lover,taking his hand in his hand and smiling warmly.

"I came as quickly as i could,Hayden. I said i would always be with you right to the end.."

Hayden tried to sit up,and Kenny helped by propping him up with pillows.

There was something that did not sit right with Kenny..Hayden could sense that,even in his weakened state. It was raining like fuck outside but Kenny's tux was dry as a bone..?

"I must look like shit.." Hayden smiled weakly.

"You look as radiant as ever.." replied Kenny

"Yeah, no chance of me becoming the bodybuilder i always wanted to be..!"
Haydens light cynical laughter was raspy and short.

Before the illness,Hayden had always to aspire to be a bodybuilder.. He had loved working out his hard pumped muscles avidly,..and much to the sexual and humourous enjoyment of Kenny who had called him his own little muscle mary. Hayden knew that was what turned Kenny on sexually. He was into big muscles.. Always admiring the cute muscled hunks on their travels but remaining loyal Hayden.

Now the illness had robbed him of his physique,he had felt like a shell of a man,..a grotesque image everytime he would look in the mirror. But Kenny loved him no matter what..

"I would not lose hope yet,my love.." Kenny said, as he drew in close for a sweet tender kiss..

Hayden leaned forward,and their lips met.. As soon as their lips touched he seemed to feel something much akin to a slight static current run through him and he let out a groan of satisfaction.

Kenny drew back,and placed his hand on the shallow cleft of Haydens bare pale chest..

"You have suffered too much for me to let you go just like that.. All your hopes and dreams dashed by some guy who was a little too happy poke in his cock without thinking of the consequences and for a monent of drunken misguidedness..!"

Hayden sighed as he felt a sudden rush of new found energy flow through him.
Kennys hand lay upon his chest. As Hayden breathed in and out more sharply and unhindered,his chest would rise,then fall ,then rise a little more...than usual.
The muscles pushed up against Kennys comforting hand. Pecs that had lost their definition during the illness,seem to be rising fuller and thicker with each outward breath. The pecs grew fuller and round,swelling quicky now with more definition and size and capped by nipples that were once pale pink but now a richer healthier pink and poking up as Kennys hand wandered to them and gently teased them,eliciting a groan of ecstasy from Hayden and he could feel new found strength flowing into his body.

Hayden reached up to pull the tube from his nose as his breathing became more clearer. His frail arms began to ripple and pulse with waves of growth,forearms pumping with renewed vigour and veins rippling like the streaks of forked lightning outside in the stormy tempest.
Haydens small biceps,flexed by his arm being folded,began to slowly swell and engorge with muscle.He could feel his lost guns now returning in earnest,swelling into boulders that pushed against his meaty forearm andthe full heavy pecs now armour plating his chest..

A tear formed in his eyes..He knew what was happening.
"Why Kenny,why..?"

Kenny just smiled..
"For the dreams you've lost,for the love of life.. I could not bear the thought of you wasting away before me.. I love you too much.. If there was a way i could save you,..i would.!"

Kenny reached down and drew Hayden in for another passionate kiss.
If Hayden could see in the low light,he would see his reflection in the mirror across the room. No longer pale and thin with the blemishes of the illness,Haydens skin was a healthy golden tan,his shaven head now full of swept back long balck locks,those ice blue eyes that was one of the monst remarkable draws of Haydens attractiveness with their unique colour of blue,once again the tyoe that could make a mans heart melt. His lips now longer dry but full and sensuous and sultry. The beauty he once had had now retuned with a hieghtened models beauty. And that physique.. More than Hayden could ever wish for.. Bigger than he could ever wish for.!

Full wide powerful shoulders with sharply sloping traps and thick delts. He looked like he could hoist a Sequoia by its roots out of the ground.
Thick heavy sexily curved pecs proud and full of muscle like pumpkin halves.
Huge boulder biceps that were still swelling,rippling with rope like veins that would soon stretch a measuring tape to near 28 inches along with their brothers,heavy full triceps like sacks of coal. Thick forearms that looked as if they could tear a heavy steel door in half.
Solid wall of granite cobblestone 8 pack abdominals that crunched together sharply like the san andreas fault was hefting them agaisnt each other in a tremor. A huge flaring lats that bulged out like the wings of a plane and giving him a shocking v shape taper down to an impossibly narrow waspish waist.
Below the sheets if he could see,were quads that were swelling up and rippling into thick sinewy monsters that Atlas would be proud of as he held up the Earth. Hard diamond shaped pulsing tear drops of calves like they had been carved by the best sculptors of the Italian Renaissance.

The long hard kiss was awakening something else..Something the illness had made Hayden neglect for sexual pleasure. His 5 inch cock was engoring along the length of his thickening thighs,not yet erect but it was already growing huge. A fattening shaft pulsing with veins to close to 9 inches.. Balls that once hung in a saggy sac were now filling up with the burgeoing manly fluids within,swelling into heavy low hanging grapefruits..Pretty soon,Haydens cock began to rise under the sheets as Kennys hand reached down and began to stroke it. The monster within,grew. rising up like Trajans column into a massive endowment of 14 hard inches capped with a raging pinkish red helmet glsitening with pre-cum..

Kenny pulled back the sheets and began to masturbate Hayden who groaned and writhed in the bed in sheer ectasy.

With a loud grunt,Hayden orgasmed as lighning flashed out in the night.His back arched as his now thick sexy bubble butt raised off the bed as he erupted like Mount Vesuvius up into the air before slumping back exhausted..

Kenny got up and smiled at his lover,having given a new life to him after so many years of suffering. He turned and left the room quietly..

Before Hayden drifted off to sleep,he heard Kenny say..

"Live your life to the fullest..Promise me that you will enjoy the gift i have given you. Relish in it.. I will always be there in your heart.."

=============================

Shards of morning sunlight speared through the gap in the curtains as the giant naked bodybuilder stirred awake on the bed.

Hayden sat up in his bed,rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning,one rough hand lazily groping his flaccid monster of a cock.

He swung his heavy frame off the bed and his eyes wandered across to the full length posing mirror across the room and smiled at the colossus in the reflection. After all these hard years working out solidly,he had acheived his goal of becoming a champion bodybuilder,..and then some.

He could not wait for Kenny to get back from that darned wedding he went to.. Maybe that storm that thundered across the city last night had delayed him..
Groaning from having been kept up half the night from the storm,Hayden stood up and slid on a pair of khaki shorts,letting his heavy cock and balls swing commando underneath.

As he was about to head for the kitchen to make himself a protein shake,there came a knock at the door..

"Kenny,..is that you..?" he called out.

There came a reply from the other side of the door as Hayden walked towards it.

"Sorry to bother you sir, Its the police.!"

Baffled,Hayden opened the door to a polcieman and a policewoman in uniform.

"Whats Kenny done now..?" he smiled.

The policeman had a sullen stern expression on his face that was only broken by the shock of seeing the size of Hayden.

"May we come in sir..?"

Hayden let them in,turned around and sat down in a nearby chair while the two officers sat in the sofa opposite.

"I take it that you know a gentleman by the name of Kenneth Grimes.?"
said the policeman..

"Yes..he's my boyfriend.?" said Hayden inquisatively.

"I'm afraid they found his car at the bottom of a steep ravine early this morning after the storm had passed.He was caught in a landslide.."

The officer paused a moment continuing.

" I'm sorry to say this, but he died in the accident.There is nothing anyone could have done.."

Hayden felt like he had been punched hard in the stomach.. Then it all came back flooding into his mind..
His past life.. Kenny had sacrificed himself to give Hayden back the dreams he wanted and missed. A new alternate life devoid of the illness but at a sacrifice.

Then he remembered Kenny's last words.

"Live your life to the fullest.Promise me that you will enjoy the gift that i have given you..

...........I will always be in your heart.."

THE END

================================================== ========

================================================== ========

I think as you read into this you will knew what the illness i am referring to,was.
I have not experienced and never want to experience something as wicked as that. It was just how it played into the story and i did not like to use the actual words.

Last edited by elysiumfields; January 31st, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Beautiful. A bit sad, but beautiful.

Thank You

aka Braun1
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 03:01 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
thanks...

... I needed a good cry. :~(
  #4   Add to kywolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM

kywolfie is on a distinguished road
I was very moved by your story. Thank you for sharing it.
  #5   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:54 PM

n2size
Thanks for sharing this part of you.
Very well done.
  #6   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Touching and tender. Very well done.

Thank you for the sad beauty of it.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 06:41 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
So, you are a closet romantic after all. Excellent story.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options