The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 12:21 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Recipies and Getting Big

I'm back from my recent "sabbatical." I want to connect with my muscle friends and the muscle growth community. I need help and encouragement in weight training. My partner and I have a gym at our complex and I need some tips. There are lots of machines but no free weights. I was thinking of getting two twenty Ibs dumbbells to increase my range of exercise.

I would love to add some of you especially if you have tips and experience on weight training to my yahoo IM. I want to train to increase size and strength and am not so concerned with thinning. My natural body shape is lean and tall. But of course, being a Cancer (zodiac) I have nurtured my stomach and am 6'2" 205Ibs. I'm strong but not that strong. I have NO muscle definition and would love to fill out my shirts and not be afraid to take my shirt off.

Your support and friendliness would be greatly appreciated.

I also need help with simple meals that use chicken, beef, and fish that could be used for quick simple dinners and lunches.

Urs Truely,

Taylor

yahoo: storyen
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode