The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:40 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Jake & Adam

OK, this is a little different to what I've written before and is probably not my best effort, but let me know what you think.

Before Jake started at QMC, Adam had been the biggest guy at college, and he loved it. Even in winter, Adam would stroll round campus in vests that clung to his thick, smooth chest. Wrapped over his big shoulders, and left his thick 17? arms on full view. He?d wear shorts that showed off his thick legs, almost rubbing past one another as he?d walk. Eighteen year old Adam was the kid at college all the guys were a bit scarred of, moving out his way, he was a tough guy. All the guys wanted to be him, and all the girls wanted him, all the girls knew his manhood was big. He could have any one? that was of course, until Jake arrived on campus.
Adam and his buddies had spent the morning in the college gym, and as usual, was walking around the showers butt naked, making sure all the guys knew he was the biggest kid on campus. Adam was stood under the shower, cleaning off after a hard work out. His body pumped, he was god-like. His dick hung down against his thick thighs, emerging from a modest patch of blonde pubes. His arms veiny and pumped, just like his chest, he lathered up. Just as he was finishing, Jake walked in.
Jake knew what this kid thought of himself, his attitude, pure arrogance, was clear. Jake stood behind him, and all the other guys in the showers looked over.
?Move it, kid?
?No one fuckin tells me to move it?? Adam replied, turning round and seeing a beast starring back at him.
Jake was taller than Adam, and bigger, much bigger. If Adam was a fitness model, Jake was a bodybuilder. Jake stood, hands on his waist as Adam turned round. Adams chest was immense, totally hard and cut, it was covered in thick dark hair. His arms were huge, looking like they?d hit 22 inches when flexed. His thick thighs were like tree trunks, probably 30 inches, they were also furry and between them was his enormous dick. Hanging down, was probably 8 inches soft, and as thick to match.
Adam looked him up and down and gulped, but quickly regained his normal ?I own this place? attitude. ?Better wait your turn, big man. I?m in charge round here? Jake took a few steps forward, so Adam was pressed up against the wall. ?You heard me, move?
Adam felt something brush up against his abs. Jake was stood, his hands still on his waist, his dick getting hard. He tried to push Jake away: ?fuckin? queer? But Jake wasn?t going anywhere. By this point, everyone in the shower was watching the confrontation. Some of them trying to hide their own arousal at the sight of the big men.
?Jealous? Can?t get your little prick hard?? Jake replied, reaching down and squeezing the head of his enormous piece of meat, rubbing it slightly. The dick was a monster. Probably 10 inches long, it dwarfed Adams 8 incher. Jake reached down and squeezed Adam?s little dick ?That all you got? And you reckon you own this place?? Jake started pulling at his dick slightly, almost without realising, he started pulling at it hard, and fast, flexing a bicep up in Adam?s face ?see this arm, 22 inches, you?re a fuckin weakling, I own this college now, you better start doing as I say?.
Adam wasn?t putting up with this any longer, having a fag doing that to him, he punched Jake in the face. Jake was angry, pushing Adam to the ground, he sat over him and started jerking at his dick, almost crushing Adam under his big, hairy body. He pushed the end of his dick into Adams mouth, exploding with cum all over his face. Jake pulled it out and flexed his arms, then slapped Jake with his big dick.
?Im in charge now, fuckin get used to it, little man? Jake said smugly as he walked off, toweling off his big body.
Adam left on the floor, covered in cum, was angry and humiliated.

---------------------

What ya think? I'll probably make some improvements. let me know! Constructive criticism welcome!
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Of course you realize...

... this means ...

*W*A*R* !!!

Jake strikes me as the Imperial Japanese Navy. And Adam the US Navy at Pearl Harbor. And this confrontation in the shower was a "Pearl Harbor" moment if ever there was one! If history stays true to form, Jake will run wild for a time. But once Adam finds his mojo, Jake better watch out!

< evil grin >
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Openning skirmish

This was a little fast on the action. However, this seems like a good opening skirmish. I will be interested in seeing the battles develop.
  #4   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 04:20 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Incredible! Great story! MORE! MORE! AND QUICK LOL!

Big RR
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 05:25 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
2 cocky guys?

Are we witnessing an exchange of one cocky guy for another, or is Jake putting on an act for Adam's benefit? Only future chapters will tell. And yes, the pace seemed a bit rushed, but that's your call. I'm looking forward to where you go from here.
Also, to tagsnola, I'd never equate Adam to the good old US navy!
Mike
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2009, 09:57 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Hey guys, well, im surprised there wasnt more criticism!

I agree, perhaps it was a litttle to rushed into the action, but i was feelin pretty horny when I wrote it, so wasnt really wanting to mess around with anything that wasnt sexual lol.

Working on the next part guys!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options