The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2004, 05:31 PM

mutador
Patrick Warburton as SUPERMAN

I still think this guy would do a great superman, this is something i tried to put together...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2004, 01:47 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Warburton asSuperman

It looks great! He has that deep voice as well! I'd watch a movie with him as Superman! Good Job! cutlerfan
  #3   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Gotta give it to you, Patric Warburton looks good as Superman.
Even his hair has the bulletproof Brillcream look
To tell you the truth , I think he does the voice of superman in Sienfield's little friend of Superman spoof.
  #4   Add to theardes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 03:15 AM

theardes
Nice

Great work!
  #5   Add to Muscleluvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2004, 04:21 PM

Muscleluvr has disabled reputation
It's a pity - catch Patrick on his new sitcom, "Less Than Perfect" (Fridays, ABC) - he looks awful - he's overweight, pasty/doughy looking and somehow not the big tall piece of work he always seemed to be everytime I'd seen him - now, he's equal height to most of the nameless bimbos on this show... it's sad. Truly sad.
  #6   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Are you sure? He's not perfect (never really was) but he still looks good. He's one of the lucky guys who are extremely handsome by nature so it would take something pretty horrible happening to make him look bad.

Maybe you're confusing him with Will Sasso. Now he's gotten fat again since leaving Mad TV and losing all of that weight while he was on that show but he's definitely working on keeping not gaining all of the weight back. He still wears his extra weight fairly well but I'm hoping he someday goes all out for a buff body.
  #7   Add to Muscleluvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM

Muscleluvr has disabled reputation
Well, we happened to catch this weeks episode just a few minutes ago, which centered around Duffy's character and his fiance' getting plastic surgery together - he got his second chin removed, and supposedly got 'sculpted abs' - he spent the entire episode in bed, open shirt, bandages around waist and jaw - he at least showed (hairy) pecs - but that's it. Perhaps it was an ill fitting suit we saw the first time we caught this show - but that still doesn't explain why he appears SHORTER - the double chin, or the big belly we saw two weeks ago... there was no 'reveal' at the end of the show for an 'after' the 'surgery', so I have no idea what he'll look like next week - perhaps it was all makeup to lead up to his becoming some sort of hunk - it's a crappy show, it's possible that's their gimmick - I've no idea. And no, there's no mistaking Will Sasso with Warburton - Sasso is big, hunky and bald as a billiard ball - Warburton has hair, and that distinctive voice... not possible to confuse them.
  #8   Add to bluecoolz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2004, 07:45 PM

bluecoolz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleluvr
Well, we happened to catch this weeks episode just a few minutes ago, which centered around Duffy's character and his fiance' getting plastic surgery together - he got his second chin removed, and supposedly got 'sculpted abs' - he spent the entire episode in bed, open shirt, bandages around waist and jaw - he at least showed (hairy) pecs - but that's it. Perhaps it was an ill fitting suit we saw the first time we caught this show - but that still doesn't explain why he appears SHORTER - the double chin, or the big belly we saw two weeks ago... there was no 'reveal' at the end of the show for an 'after' the 'surgery', so I have no idea what he'll look like next week - perhaps it was all makeup to lead up to his becoming some sort of hunk - it's a crappy show, it's possible that's their gimmick - I've no idea. And no, there's no mistaking Will Sasso with Warburton - Sasso is big, hunky and bald as a billiard ball - Warburton has hair, and that distinctive voice... not possible to confuse them.
First of all, very well done on the Superman picture... I am a big fan of Superman, and I am surprise that this actor (patrick) could fit in Superman's shoes...

Secondly, I have no idea that this show is about, and the characters they are in... Maybe some of you guys can help me post some screen shots of them please...?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options