The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Jake & Adam: Part 2

Well, heres the next instalment, a bit longer, with more of a story i guess... but not much. Ive decided, these stories aren't really supposed to be anything other than horny. So I know theres no depth to the story or characters, and some of it may not "click" as a story realisticly. But who gives a shit, if its horny?

lol, let me know what u think?
_________

Since his humiliation in the showers at college, Adam hadn?t been back in for classes. He couldn?t face everyone knowing that he wasn?t the king of class anymore, and thinking all the guys had watched him being humiliated by a queer. He spent the first few days moping around his flat, too embarrassed to leave. But after a week, he decided, he had to show Jake who?s really in charge in that town, he needed to get bigger than him. After researching online, he found a gym in town to join. He had to start working out again, but couldn?t go back to the college?s gym. His flatmate Jon finally told him, ?join another gym, get big and everyone will forget it bro, most people have moved on anyway?.
So Adam did it, joined another gym a few blocks away. This was a serious gym, and Adam started working out everyday. Most the guys were monsters here, and Adam wanted to get big. But there was one guy who was huge, a real pro size man, Adam and him became gym buddies, often spending most the day working out together.
Adam soon gained his confidence back and was gaining size, but not as much as he?d like. One day over a big lunch, he was telling his big gym buddy Matt how he wanted to get bigger, when he offered him some pills. He didn?t know what they were, but his need for muscle was becoming an obsession so he didn?t need much persuading. Matt told him how they were the secret to his size, a growth hormone working whenever testosterone was released - perfect for bodybuilding.
Adam took some from Matt, and the next day at the gym, took one before his workout. That day he had the hardest workout of his life. Lifting all day, no breaks. By the end of the day he had the biggest pump of his life going, covered in veins he could almost feel his muscle growing. He stayed till closing time at 10pm, having arrived at 8 that morning. Arriving home in his white vest and gym shorts, he caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror.
He looked great, flexing his muscles, he could of sworn he looked bigger. His thighs filled his shorts nice, looking thick and hairy. His neck was swollen and his biceps covered in thick veins. The vest stretched over his pecs nicely and hung loose over his tight abs. He couldn?t tell if he was going crazy or not, but he loved it. He stood flexing in the mirror and went to bed.
The next day at the gym, Adam bulk bought a load of the pills from Matt. And repeated the same routine, working out all day until closing time. A rush sweeping over his body, he needed to get home to flex.
He broke out a tape measure and stood in his boxers, still covered in sweat and veins from the gym, and started flexing. He was sure he was bigger, even than yesterday.
?Holy Shit? Adam mumbled in disbelief. His arms were 18 and a half inches, only a week ago they?d been 17 inches. Adam couldn?t belief it. He started flexing more, measuring, and everything was bigger. Bigger and hairier. Where his body had been covered in a thin layer of hair, thick blonde hair was sprouting all over him. He pits were full of thick blonde hair, as were his now immense legs and chest.
Adam looked down and realised he was boning up, knowing how big he was getting. Adam would always be horny after a work out, alll the testosterone relased working out would always get him going. But it was boning up fast, hard, and big.
He pulled down his tenting boxers and the thick piece of meat slapped up against his abs.
?Fuck those pills work well? he said to himself, stood watching himself flex his big body in the mirror. As he hit a most muscular with his dick throbbing, he couldn?t help but feel turned on even more by his own reflection, thinking about how big he was. He couldn?t hold back and started pulling at his dick.
A rush hit him, and he started jerking and flexing, feeling his pecs, licking his biceps, he couldn?t get enough. His dick must have been 9 inches, he started pulling at it with both hands, starring at his own reflection in awe.
?Fuck im gonna get huge man? he started grunting at himself. He hit a double bi, running one hand across the other and licking them both, licking up the sweat. He pulled at the hair on his chest, punching his pecs, squeezing them. Adam tensed up this thick thighs, looking down at them, shaking the hairy quads like a pro, running his big hands across them.
Like the rest of his body, his monster dick was covered in veins and totally pumped. Hard as a rock, it throbbed against his abs as he flexed. His big balls hung low, full of his hot seed, ready to explode they too were covered in hair.
The feeling growing inside his body, the tension, the pleasure was too much for Adam to handle. He became more animalistic, grunting and feeling himself. Pulling on his big dick like an animal more than a human.
Bucking his hips back and forward, he could barely handle it any longer, grunting and talking to himself over and over: ?fuckin big mans gonna shoot, gonna show everyone whos the boss, look at this big dick man, fuck?. He grabbed his dick with both hands, pulling hard and fast, hips bucking, his arms pumped from the movement, his pecs bouncing with each jerk, untill he really could not hold it any longer.
Cum exploded out of his dick, flying up in the air and on to the mirror. ?aright fuck yeah? he groaned deeply as his body filled in ecstasy, his dick the centre of the pleasure.
Load after load, all over the mirror and all over himself. He kept pulling at it till he finished. And looked at his body, hairy, huge, pumped and covered in hot cum. His dick still throbbing between his legs.
Adam was getting bigger and he liked it. He couldn?t wait to show his flatmate, or to show Jake who was king.

----------

so? let me know what u think guys

tom
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
What I think...

... is that this is one HOT story. Cannot WAIT for more! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to tennisfan9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 07:13 PM

tennisfan9 is on a distinguished road
this story is spectacular, i love it!
  #4   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM

Maxwell'sHammer is on a distinguished road
Is this dead?
  #5   Add to muscledude49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 05:03 AM

muscledude49
Send a message via Yahoo to muscledude49
fantastic!!! keep it going
  #6   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 10:49 AM

manlion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ushersdick View Post
Well, heres the next instalment, a bit longer, with more of a story i guess... but not much. Ive decided, these stories aren't really supposed to be anything other than horny. So I know theres no depth to the story or characters, and some of it may not "click" as a story realisticly. But who gives a shit, if its horny?

tom
Well, yeah, that's a pretty valid tactic. Some of this stuff is just good gettin-off material, it doesn't need to try to be more. Honestly, there are some occasions where I'm really getting into the story, and the plot will, frankly, get in the way.

That said, don't abandon storytelling entirely. There's a good mix somewhere. (I usually try to have my plot up front in the chapter, and put all the sex and other turn-on material at the end.)

Really nice material, by the way. This is exactly the stuff I love. (Hairy stories are my favorite.)
  #7   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:53 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlion View Post
Well, yeah, that's a pretty valid tactic. Some of this stuff is just good gettin-off material, it doesn't need to try to be more. Honestly, there are some occasions where I'm really getting into the story, and the plot will, frankly, get in the way.

That said, don't abandon storytelling entirely. There's a good mix somewhere. (I usually try to have my plot up front in the chapter, and put all the sex and other turn-on material at the end.)

Really nice material, by the way. This is exactly the stuff I love. (Hairy stories are my favorite.)
well thanks for the tips!

glad people are enjoying it, I'm considering the next story, it's not dead yet.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options