The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 11:37 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Summer at Grandma's - Part 4 - The attic

As promised, her is chapter 4. Hope you like it! As always, comments and constructive criticisms are appreciated.

Ch 4 - The attic

“Let’s see, lemon root, oil of zanzabar, a little mushroom extract, and for the finishing touches, some samsonite. That should do the trick. My boys are going to like this,” Grandma said as she prepared the herbal mixture to be added to the boys breakfast the next morning. Matt was in for quite a surprise.

Asleep in the living room, Matt and Josh were fighting for space on the couch. They had sat down next to each other to talk but fell asleep rather quickly. Unbeknownst to either one of them, they had curled up next to each other with Josh’s head nestled on Matt’s chest. Matt slowly awoke to see Josh in this position and was pleasantly surprised. The subconscious is the window to true feelings so if Josh had curled up next to Matt in his sleep, there might be more of an attraction than either of the boys realized. Matt tucked this piece of information in the back of his mind to be retrieved at a later time. Meanwhile, he had to pry Josh off his chest ever so gently, as to not awaken him, so he could use the bathroom. Man, did he have to piss!

Successfully managing to move the sleeping boy, Matt scurried across the living room, passing Grandma hard at work in the kitchen, to the powder room to empty his bladder. The smells emanating from the kitchen were really intriguing and tempted Matt to stop and ask Grandma what she was cooking but the urge for release soon overtook any extraneous thoughts. Arriving at the toilet was a god send to Matt. The release of pressure was so exhilarating that Matt even moaned a little. The next thing Matt knew, Josh was in the bathroom next to him also relieving himself.

“Sorry Bro, I couldn’t wait. I had to GO! I hope you don’t mind. We’re both guys, so it shouldn’t be a big deal. Not like one of us is going to get turned on.”

“It’s ok Josh. I know the feeling. I had to GO this morning too. Wonder why? We didn’t have a lot to drink with dinner and I don’t remember having anything afterwards.” Matt thought hard at why both Josh and Matt had to go the bathroom so badly that morning but quickly dismissed it as a mere coincidence.

Walking towards the inviting smells of breakfast coming from the kitchen, Matt caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror and stopped. The reflection he saw was not the same reflection as the previous morning. There was not a huge change but definitely something was different. He stopped to get a closer look as Josh was finishing using the toilet. Matt took his hands and gently massaged his face, desperately trying to figure out what was different. His eyes were still the same, his cheekbones were still high, lips still full and slightly parted. Finally he moved to his jaw line and neck. Matt didn’t feel as much fat and felt a distinct square jaw. He had figured out what was different. Matt had lost weight in the three weeks he has spent at Grandma’s this summer to where his face was thinning out. This discovery prompted Matt some further exploration of his teenage body to see if any more changes happened that he was previously oblivious to. Apparently his face was not the only part of his body that lost some baby fat. His stomach was not as pudgy, his chest looked fuller, and even his ass felt tighter. “Hmm, interesting. All these chores that I’ve been doing are paying off. Yep, this is definitely going to be the summer for me!”

As soon as Josh was finished using the bathroom and washing his hands, both boys went into the kitchen for breakfast. Grandma had prepared a feast. Eggs, hashbrown potatoes, juice, sausage, bacon, and even some silver dollar pancakes. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You guys need your energy today for the chores that I need done. Eat lots of protein,” Grandma said as she motioned the two teenagers to the table. Matt and Josh did not need any coaxing. They were starved, the smells were intoxicating, and all the boys could think of was food. And food is what they ate. The boys gobbled up every last morsel of food that Grandma had prepared.

“MMMM, Thanks Mrs. Conners. That was awesome,” Josh said.

“Josh, no need for formalities here. Call me Grandma.”

“Ok, what are we doing today Grandma?”

“Today I thought you boys could tackle cleaning out my attic. I am thinking of having a yard sale this weekend. I have become quite the pack rat in my old age. There is no use hanging on to some of this stuff any longer. Anything that you boys think you could make money selling bring down and put it in the spare room. Anything that is garbage, please take it out to the curb.”

“Are you saying that we’re going to make money off your stuff Grandma,” Matt asked.

“Yes. I would just buy you something with the money anyway. Plus it will teach you some skills that you may need later on in life. I’m happy to allow you to do it.”

“Thanks,” both boys said as they left the kitchen and headed to the attic to see what awaited them. Matt came to attic door in the ceiling and looked up. He remembered last summer that Grandma asked him to go up there to get her something and he needed a stool to reach the ring handle. Today, he didn’t think he needed the stool. The handle was well within reach. “That’s odd,” thought Matt. “I’ve must’ve gotten taller too.” Yes, Matt in fact did get taller in the three weeks he has spent with Josh and Grandma. He grew about 4 inches but the height increase was spread out throughout his body; his legs, his torso, his neck all grew a little bit at a time. Given that it was summer, Matt wore shorts so it wasn’t evident that his legs were growing longer and he always wore oversized shirts to try and hide his pudginess so his t-shirts hadn’t exposed his lengthening torso.

Josh was also oblivious because he was growing taller at the same rate as Matt, since he was eating the same foods with the same herbal mixture that Matt was. So, the height difference between the two boys stayed the same adding to the guise that the two boys were the same height they were when they started their summer jobs with Grandma. After all, the two never really hung out with anyone more that each other and Grandma because there were no other teenagers around to even compare with.

Matt reached up and was able to pull the old attic door down with a slight tug on the handle. The door made a loud creaking noise as if it hadn’t been opened in a year. Matt had to duck his head to avoid the stairs that came down as the door reached past parallel and gravity hold. Matt called Josh over to grab the door while Matt maneuvered the ladder to full height and began to climb up to the attic. It was worse than anything he could have imagined. Boxes everywhere, heavy appliances tucked in every corner, and a hodgepodge of varying sized items strewn around the attic. “We’ve got our work cut out for us Josh. Wait ‘til you come up here,” Matt said over his shoulder.

When both boys were in the attic, they decided on a plan of action. First, they were going to grab anything little and not worth selling to clear away some of the junk. Next, they’d open the boxes to see what they contained, rearrange their contents, if needed, lastly, they’d tackle the appliances. Both boys knew this would be a tiring adventure but Matt knew that it would be a nice workout as well.

Up and down carrying handfuls and boxes of Grandma’s items for hours took a toll on the boys. At first, it was difficult to maneuver around the attic and lift the items but as the afternoon light emerged through the attic windows, the chore got easier. Matt noticed that his legs were able to carry his bodyweight, which had increased along with his height, and the additional weight of whatever he was carrying. Josh found that he could lift more than he thought. His arms and back were stronger than he remembered. The boys began filling the spare room with items for the yard sale and the curb outside was also gathering the discarded items.

After about three hours, the attic was about halfway cleared. On his next trip up, Matt noticed what looked like a workout bench and some weights under a pile of Grandma’s clothes. Matt figured it was his Dad’s old bench. He cleared off the clothes to inspect the set. It wasn’t a top of the line set, even 20 years ago when Matt’s dad would have used it, but weights are weights. Soon, Josh came up the attic stairs to meet his friend at the new find.

“We have to ask Grandma if it we can have this,” Matt said.

Josh responded, “Yes, we will definitely grow this summer if we use weights.”

Josh and Matt next decided to clear the remaining contents of the attic. They had to team up carrying the appliances. The dishwasher, washer, and range were far too heavy for even the newly acquired strength of each boy but together, they were able to remove the heavy appliances. After another hour or so, Grandma called up to the boys and said, “Lunch is ready boys. Come and eat.” Matt and Josh suddenly realized how hungry they were. They had been so enthralled with clearing the attic and planning their new work out room, that they didn’t pay attention to their bodies’ signals that they needed nourishment to feed their expanding musculature.

As to be expected, Grandma had prepared another feast of delicious food for her two prot?g?s. Voraciously the two boys dug in. Between bites, Matt asked, “Grandma, I found a weight set in the attic. Can we keep it up there and use the attic as a workout room this summer? Josh and I really want to grow and change this summer as we are sick and tired of being short, skinny, and pudgy weaklings. It is about time that we do something with our summers instead of trying to beat our high score on one of our Playstation games. Can we, please?”

“Sure Matt, anything for you,” Grandma replied. This was music to her ears. The herbal mixture was working nicely. She definitely could see both boys growing taller and filling out in the right ways and it had only been three weeks. With 9 more weeks of chores, herbs, and now weight training, Matt was going to be her best transformation yet. All too fitting since Matt is the youngest and last grandchild.

**TBC**

Last edited by bribear1042; March 2nd, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
what i especially love so far is that matt and josh are growing together. i get tired of the stories where one friend grows and the other stays small and worships the larger friend . . . the premise has gotten old, for me.

i look forward to part 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to muscle16a For This Useful Post:
Chillmuscle (January 18th, 2013)
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
I agree. I think the story of both Matt and Josh growing together is an excellent idea, and you're creating a most awesome story. I just hope they both don't turn into the same type of guy. It'd be nice for them to be their own type of man, not just some smooth Adonis that looks as though he never leaves the gym. Just my $0.02!
Thanks for another great addition bribear!
  #4   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:00 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
This will certainly be a summer to remember for the boys. I like the way you have the boys grow not all at once, but over the course of the summer. Ah, we all need grandmas like this one! I wonder what will happen at the end of summer when they have to go their separate ways (or will they?). Looking foward to the next chapter.
  #5   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:02 PM

a hint

Matt and Josh are a team. When they are around each other, they do everything together, this includes growing together. Josh is not as meek as one would think. I think I have eluded to him being the smarter of the two. I don't think there is a worry of Josh submitting and worshiping Matt. Plus, Matt wouldn't like that anyway. However, remember Matt's original wish from part 1. There will be some worship happening in future chapters. However, it will be tasteful.
  #6   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:30 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
I don't think there is a worry of Josh submitting and worshiping Matt. Plus, Matt wouldn't like that anyway.
Don't get me wrong - some mutual worship can be very nice!

I was talking about the domination/submission stories. It is clear that you're not going in that direction.
  #7   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 06:17 PM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Nice progess and set up . I am sure the next chapter will be just as good , even more . Grandma will surely unleash their full potential .
  #8   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 07:23 PM

Part 5

I probably won't have time this week to write part 5. It will most likely be posted next Sunday as I will work on it over the weekend. Glad everyone is liking it so far.
  #9   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
xofnai

Excellent chapter, your writing style has really improved. You did a great job of making likable characters and i feel you have a strong premise. Just watch out for using present tense (most stories are told in past, although it could just be a stylistic choice) and be careful of repetitive paragraphs. This chapter was quite the enjoyable read.
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2009, 12:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying your story immensely. Keep up the great work.
Mike
  #11   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:28 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
Don't get me wrong - some mutual worship can be very nice!

I was talking about the domination/submission stories. It is clear that you're not going in that direction.
I agree! The feel of this story so far is light and friendly, it would really be a downer if one suddenly overtook the other one. It would really screw up the sense of friendship between them.

But some two-way worship would be A-O-K.

And just for the record, I liked the scene where they peed together, it showed their comfort and masculinity and overall friendship between the two boys. Very nicely done!
  #12   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042 View Post
?Let?s see, lemon root, oil of zanzabar, a little mushroom extract, and for the finishing touches, some samsonite.
Sounds like the ingredients I used in that pie...

Lovin' the story! However I am detecting a minor, but noticeable, decrease in grammatical quality. Then again, I'm a perfectionist, so don't mind me!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options