The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rrob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM

rrob is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Soul for muscles

Oh, first day of college and I feel so out of place. Not just because I am from out of state but because all the guys here look like jocks. But it was my choice to come here and now I must find out why. I am certainly no jock, I have been scrawny all my life, 5-6 and 120 lbs. "You'll get your height late son, just like your father did", my mom would always say. I am almost 18 now and still waiting for that day. Who sent me that brochure for this college and why?
And, why did I apply?

Well, part of the answer was to get away from home. I have waited so many long years for the day I could leave that house. My dad died when I was only two, so I have only one memory of him kissing me as I went to sleep. And, although I am not sure he said this, or, I imagined him saying this over the years, my memory of that night hears him saying "I am doing this for you, my son, you and our ........". And that is all I remember, never completing that sentence.

Mom was the type of person who did not like to be alone. After dad died, I was always by her side, except when my uncles would come and visit. I have alot of uncles cause I have met so many over the years. Most were very kind to me and mom, some were not. But anyways I guess I became a 'Mamas Boy' over the years. Guess that is why I was called 'Sissy' by my classmate in school. I was always the smallest guy in my class and picked on for not liking sports, and for playing with the girls all the time. But I didn't care about that reputation until high school.

High school changed everything. My nickname changed from 'Sissy' to 'Geek' or 'Homo'. These names really didn't bother me after awhile. There was nothing I could do about it and I had no idea at first what 'homo' even met. That was until I literally found out one late nite in the 10th grade. It was the night before Homecoming Day and, being in the Art Department of course, it was my assignment to put up the banners in the hallways. It was after midnight and only I and Jeff left in the school to finish the displays. Jeff was the most popular guy in school and also the school jock. He excelled in every sport there was and his body showed it. Not only did he have the blond hair and the blue eyes, but his arms were as big as my thighs. His chest popped out more than the maturing girls in our school. And that basket of his. I swore that he must keep a couple pairs of socks in there, as the buttons on his jeans strained to keep everything in. And there were veins going everywhere, on his neck, down his chest, all over his biceps and forearms and down his huge thighs. And of course he had the perfect tan. I estimate he was already almost 6 feet tall and around 200lbs. I could go on and on but you can get the picture. Place me next to him in a picture and the two of us could be in an 'Before' and 'After' ad for some kind of vitamin or bodybuilding ad. Jeff was not here tonight as a spirited volunteer as I was, but was paying off part of his detention for beating up a team mate after losing a football game.

"It's you and me?" he says with a completely disgusted look on his face. He had no idea who I was at first since I was not in any of his social or sport groups so I am sure he figured that I must belong to either the geek or nerd groups. His world and my world rarely met, expect on forced occasions like this. "I am Sean (yes my mom had a thing for Sean Connery, the original 007) from the art department and we have to get these last banners up before we can leave" Jeff snickers, "Oh yeah, now I know who you are" Well, I was actually impressed at first that he actually had heard of me, not knowing what he was actually thinking when he said that. "Are you a homo?" he asks with that same snicker on his face. Me, not knowing yet what homo meant, but knew it was not a compliment replied sarcastily "Oh yes, among other things". Why I had never thought of looking up that word or even asking someone what it meant never occured to me until this night was over. But I now knew I should have when I saw Jeffs face of snobbery and disdain suddenly turn to one of complete hunger (later I would call that look sexual hunger, but I am still too nieve at this point). "Let's go dude, grab that stepladder and I will carry this rest of this shit and lets rumble so I can get home and knock off this boner" he says with a sly laugh at the end. Knock off this boner?, I thought. Must be some sports slang. Little did I know. So, the two of us went along our merry ways, finishing the tasks. "Fucking yea" Jeff exclaims, "we are done. Go tell the janitor to lock the doors so we can get the hell out of here" "No janitor" I replied "I have the keys and I have locked all the doors but the exit door" Jeff suddenly jerks around with that hungry look on his face, only hungrier, much, much hungrier and says "Give me those keys" Surprised, I handed over the keys and he grabs them and runs to the exit door, locks it and runs back to me. "OK dude, lets have a little fun before going home, come with me"

He wraps his huge hand around my little bicep and drags me down the hallway. "Where are we going?" I asked completely startled. "To the gym", Jeff replies, "There is a jacuzzi and sauna in the coaches lounge, and you have the key to it here" Well, I was actually impressed at that particular moment (yes, ol' nieve me). The most popular guy in the school wants to hang out with me, wow. We arrive and ,sure enough, one of the keys did unlock the forbidden Coaches Lounge door. We venture in. "What a setup these guys have" I exclaim as I see the jacuzzi and sauna. "Now I know why there is no money for new uniforms in the budget" Jeff snarles "And look at this" He opens a cabinet door and poof, a wet bar appears. "Let's have one on the school" and he quickly takes two glasses and pours something into them. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out what I thought was a cigarette and lights it up. "here" he says, handing me a glass of booze, and, after taking a long hit, what I now know is not a cigarette. Now, believe it or not, I am not a stranger to drugs. My mom and uncles were always leaving pot and strange little pills around. So, I have smoked pot many times and have saved the little pills for a special occasion (the special occasion is when I somehow find out what the hell they are). So, there we are, sitting on the coaches leather couch, smoking pot and drinking booze. Its very quiet while we do this, but the look on Jeffs face keeps changing. Man, am I fucked up or what.

Next chapter to cum soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:00 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Entertaining premise, good set up. At some point you might want to run it through a grammar / spellchecker; spelling is a bit wobbly and tenses are all over the place. Aside from such quibbles, great effort & I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options