Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:36 AM

PlugNPlay76 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Yahoo to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Skype™ to PlugNPlay76
Post What is your favorite?

Hey guys,

This kind of goes along the lines of describing your perfect mate with a twist. Describe your favorite kind of body style(s) on a man physically. Wheather it be HUGE and muscled, skinny and thin, or even chubby and bearish..... or any combination. Basically, what turns you on physically about the body of a guy?

Have fun guys,

Plug.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2004, 12:39 AM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Cool perfection

I like the blond All-American bodybuilders with dark golden tans and smooth skin. They approach the closest ideal of the perfect male speciman. Anyone built like Craig Titus would be given God status in Ancient Greece. Maybe it's because they look so good in whatever they wear or don't wear. I always like watching the Pro Bodybuilding contests on stage. I pick the closest seat to the stage so I can see Craig flex and display his blond physique , and he wears the tinest bikini posing trunks. The rear doublebicep and lat spread is a great pose for guys with long legs . Craig has super thick thighs with deep striations and diamond calves and they dazzle the eyes from the well oiled tanned skin. This is also a chance to see his barefeet which are so beautiful like the rest of him. I like seeing the dirty bottoms of his feet and the outline of his high arch when he throws his foot back. Take a look when the posedown involves blond bodybuilders, and you will usually see they have prominent high arches that contrast with the blackness of the soles! This is attractive to me. Also any nice set of washboard abs that look like layered cobblestones.
  #3   Add to tennis_Fan33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2004, 05:53 PM

tennis_Fan33 is on a distinguished road
I also like the All-American blonde type, but I like them overly muscled, like can't fit through the door huge. Also I like their cocks to be humongous and thick as a forearm. They would also have to be dumb as a door knob so i could convince them to do anything
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2004, 01:08 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I'm more into the bearish figure, less of the bodybuilder figure...that's why it's hard for me sometimes to find good stories on here, because so often the musclegrowth is into the super-ripped bodybuilder type, which doesn't really turn me on. My idea of perfect is something like a strongman competitor...huge, oversized muscles that bulge out and look just massive and less defined, with a big, rock-hard gut of a stomach...the chest should stand out just slightly more than the gut though. big arms and shoulders, thick neck, and huge calves and thighs of course too.

so i guess absolutely huge and overmuscled with little definition...a huge guy with a big appetite, big round stomach, but more important, huge bulging muscles all over. yeah
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 08:35 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Me, I just like 'em BEEFY...bodybuilder, strongman, or just a big beefy jock (but they've gotta have a CHEST!).

Vlad, you might like this site:

http://www.apbeargallery.com/

Lucas

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode