You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2004, 09:11 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Is my friend just joshing me or what?

This one friend of mine was telling me that he had such control over his body that he could flex his dick as much as he wanted even the tip... he told me (he's straight by the way) that he could just screw a woman by just flexing his dick in her and it would be incredibly erotic for them. I don't know if he's just pulling my leg or what... but it sounds interesting... no wonder he could bring partners home and his roommates wouldn't even hear them.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 12:29 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Sounds like a tall-tale to me.
  #3   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 12:44 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
agreed - a fashionable pile of B.S.

I can make my dick bounce slightly when it's fully erect if I focus on an obscure muscle group down in that area... but that's just the entire thing and it barely bounces a little. The tip itself - I believe - is completely without muscle or tendon control.... physically impossible.

Someone with medical education care to elaborate?
  #4   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 12:59 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
i don't know

i suppose if you wanted to devote a lot of time&effort to the project,who knows what special skills you could develop?does your friend have a job?any other accomplishments?

Last edited by glammaman2000; September 7th, 2004 at 01:02 PM.
  #5   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
i suppose if you wanted to devote a lot of time&effort to the project,who knows what special skills you could develop?does your friend have a job?any other accomplishments?
Unfortunantly he has a lot of time on his hands..
  #6   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 06:57 PM

glammaman2000
and yet...

...look ma,NO HANDS!
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 10:22 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Can't believe I'm responding to this, but....

Your friend is probably exaggerating ("NO!") but you can make a woman orgasm with the tip of your "equipment" if you hit her G-spot -- repeatedly, and start off slow and then escalate, very gradually.......

He also probably spends a considerable amount of time on foreplay leading up to the main event.

So, it's possible -- and he doesn't have to be (triple?) jointed to do it!

Mdlftr
  #8   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 11:28 AM

I never thought about it, but if a woman's privates are that sensitive, maybe it feels like he's flexing it when he just bounces inside his girlfriend? This poor boy would have no real way of knowing how deluded he is, and so why wouldn't he believe it. My best advice is play along, like you believe him, until you can get some good (gay) friends.
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 09:29 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Further clarification

I didn't know I was the resident "sexpert" here, but, to clarify....

MuscleAvatar's friend is not joshing him. What happens is that when a stiff penis rubs over a woman's clitoris, the stimulation can bring her to orgasm. The male can "flex" his penis by tightening his pubococcyx (sp?) muscles which help to hold the penis erect. This "flexing" of the penis, along with hip movement (pelvic thrust) causes the penis to slide back and forth within the vagina and rub against the clitoris. The resulting stimulation causes lubrication to both the male and the female, which further enhances the feeling. Eventuallly orgasm occurs, followed by ejaculation.

Re: sensitivity of "woman's privates": yes, they have nerve endings, too. The difference is that female arousal is different (and less obvious) than a male's. A guy may have "tenting" in his shorts, whereas a woman may get "wet". Both sexes experience vasocongestive flush, where blood pools in extremies, also in the upper chest and face, causing flushing, erect nipples, etc.

Didn't anyone here take Health 101?

Mdlftr
  #10   Add to mustardman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 03:16 PM
eminence grise

mustardman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mustardman
What mdlftr is describing is just regular sex between a man and a woman...what humans have been doing for a few million years, give or take. I'm not at all sure what this friend means by "flexing his cock." I think most guys can make it bounce somewhat when it's hard, and you can do it when it's inside a woman. I figure this happens maybe two or three millions times an hour all over the world? Doesn't seem like a big deal to me...but what do I know. I've only been married for 20 years
  #11   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
I didn't know I was the resident "sexpert" here, but, to clarify....

...Didn't anyone here take Health 101?

Mdlftr
Yeah, I took Health in high school, but those charts left a lot to the imagination. Life has not done anything to fill in those gaps for me either. I probably wouldn't even know a snatch if one was looking straight at me. (pun intended)
  #12   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 08:42 PM

glammaman2000
Health 100

contrary to popular gay urban myth,snatches don't"look".beyond that,we have to accept the fact that when two TOTALLY DIFFERENT SEXES hook up;all bets are off.they were just born that way.please try to understand.
  #13   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2004, 12:42 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
kegel flexes

Hey all,

A few thoughts here. First of all, any guy can flex his cock -- and any guy can practice the "flexing" to get better at it. You just do what're called kegel exercises, and it's the thing you do to make your cock bounce. One sure way to figure out how to flex those muscles is try to stop the flow of urine while you're peeing: you'll feel it. Overall, kegel exercises give you more control over your dick and can help you pleasure your parter if/when he's fucks you anally, since it doesn't just make your dick bounce/expand but also tightens things in your anal canal as well.

Now, as for the matter of getting someone off that way..... Speaking as a guy rather new to bottoming, I've had one sexual encounter where the guy very nearly got me off simply by "flexing" his cock inside me. He was seriously BIG to start with (over 9x6!) and so I couldn't really handle him actively fucking me. So he lay on his back and I climbed on top and sat on his cock, which was amazing... And while I sat there and we were fooling around a bit with him inside me, he flexed his cock which made it expand slightly and pushed it up against my prostate -- and I just about went through the roof. Wow... He chuckled a bit and asked if I liked it. To which i said "YES!!" and so he continued to keep it up... flexing it randomly from time to time like that inside me. And while it wasn't enough to bring me to orgasm on its own, a rhythmic flexing like that certainly helped me get there...

Anyways, just thought I'd add that story to the mix.

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #14   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
Hey all,

A few thoughts here. First of all, any guy can flex his cock -- and any guy can practice the "flexing" to get better at it. You just do what're called kegel exercises, and it's the thing you do to make your cock bounce. One sure way to figure out how to flex those muscles is try to stop the flow of urine while you're peeing: you'll feel it. Overall, kegel exercises give you more control over your dick and can help you pleasure your parter if/when he's fucks you anally, since it doesn't just make your dick bounce/expand but also tightens things in your anal canal as well.

Now, as for the matter of getting someone off that way..... Speaking as a guy rather new to bottoming, I've had one sexual encounter where the guy very nearly got me off simply by "flexing" his cock inside me. He was seriously BIG to start with (over 9x6!) and so I couldn't really handle him actively fucking me. So he lay on his back and I climbed on top and sat on his cock, which was amazing... And while I sat there and we were fooling around a bit with him inside me, he flexed his cock which made it expand slightly and pushed it up against my prostate -- and I just about went through the roof. Wow... He chuckled a bit and asked if I liked it. To which i said "YES!!" and so he continued to keep it up... flexing it randomly from time to time like that inside me. And while it wasn't enough to bring me to orgasm on its own, a rhythmic flexing like that certainly helped me get there...

Anyways, just thought I'd add that story to the mix.

-- J.
Sounds intriguing... i wonder if my friend was hinting that he wanted to try that with me...
  #15   Add to orange_bean's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 09:36 PM

orange_bean is on a distinguished road
Ah, yes, the kegels. When you "flex" the penis in this way, one of the things it does is force more blood into your cock. When I do this, it makes my glans swell noticeably - maybe this is what he means by "felxing the head." Alternately flexing and releasing causes the head to swell and shrink, somewhat like a flexing muscle.

This exercise is supposed to help you maintain your erection longer and give you more control over your ejaculation. Plus, it's just plain fun and arousing to make your dick slap against your stomach without touching it. I also think it's exciting for your sex partner (man or woman) - it feels like raw power pulsing through your manhood, which can be enjoyed by their hands, mouth, etc. Pushing or flexing in a steady rhythm will make sex more enjoyable for both of you - I find it makes my penis more sensitive.

---Chris
  #16   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2004, 08:35 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
ok - I know what I'm practcing now!!!! I had no idea... I mean... I can make that muscle move if I really sort-of concentrate on it but with a little practice... damn... ok,I definitely need to work on that.

hehe... thanks. I knew you couldn't be a bad guy with a name like "Chris"

-Chris

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options