The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Bouncing, Part 2

Bouncing, part 2
by Brahma
ekigyuu ? 2004 his player. All other characters ? 2004 Brahma's player

The outside of the club was a dramatic change from the interior; the quiet alone was worth getting out of there, even if I wasn't out here to meet the (hopeful) giant lapine of my dreams. I could still recall how the tank top he wore looked like it was painted on those slabs of pectoral muscle, and those tight leather pants...how could they contain those hulking tree trunk-sized legs? It would probably forever remain a mystery to me, unless I were to get lucky with the eight foot tall rabbit bouncer with the nickname of 'Tank'.

Leaning back against the wall, I closed my eyes, grateful for the opportunity to at least talk to him. It didn't occur to me what I would say to him, but maybe desperation and my libido would help me in this situation. I mean, it usually got me into trouble, so certainly the law of averages would work in my favor this once, yes?

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of, because most likely it would get me into trouble with a guy who was almost two feet taller than me. I could recall vividly how he handled those two drunks, holding each one by the shirt collar easily. While realistically I knew he wouldn't hurt me, my imagination always did talk louder than my rational side. Then again, my imagination was also leading me through scenarios of what it would be like to date such a giant of a fur.

My imagination was suddenly interrupted by the doors to the club opening, the music from inside filling the silence of the outside. I turned to see Tank crouching his way under the door, then standing up to his full towering eight feet of height once he was outside. Noticing me, he had a moment of uncertainity in his eyes, then walked towards me in a lumering gait best known for bodybuilders. There wasn't a bodybuilder alive as built as this lapine, however. "So, you wanted to talk to me, huh? Name's Tank." He extended a huge paw towards me, and I couldn't help but get a bit of a thrill when it engulfed my hand. Now, I don't have small hands. After all, I'm six feet, five inches tall, but compared to Tank, I might as well be a midget.

I tried to speak at first, but my mouth was as dry as Death Valley. I had to swallow in order to wet my throat. "I'm Ekigyuu, pleased to..."

"Let's cut to the chase, OK?" Tank interrupted me as he leaned up against the wall. "You're gay, aren't you?" The tone of his question didn't sound hateful or anything derisive, but I still cringed at the bluntness of the question. I'm not closeted, but I don't parade myself out as being gay. I've never been to any of the Pride parades, and I don't own a single thing that's got the rainbow colors on them.

Still, I had to be honest, regardless of the consequences, so I gave him a small nod before saying "Yeah, I'm gay."

I wasn't expecting Tank to smile; I was expecting more of a grimace of disgust. "Well, that's good. I've only been here for over a week, and I didn't expect to find someone interesting this quickly."

"Interesting? Me?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He thought I was interesting?

Tank folded his arms across that barrel chest of his, his chuckle sounding more like the rumble of an earthquake. "That's what I said. I had my eye on you the minute I saw you in the bar. I was gonna buy you a soda, but then those two dorks started acting up." A grin spread on his face as he continued. "Then your pal walked right up to me, and said 'My friend's interested in you, and you should talk to him.' Gutsy pal you've got."

I was surprised I could hear anything Tank just said, my ears were burning so much. "I guess his gaydar is better than mine."

"His gaydar is better than both of ours. I didn't know if you were 'family' or not either."

I had to grin, albeit sheepishly, at that. "Yeah, I guess no one expects big guys like me or bigger guys like you to be gay, huh?"

Tank nodded in agreement, the muscles in his neck bulging from even that slightest of movement. "I don't have much more time on my break, so how about you and me go get a bite to eat sometime this week?"

"Sure, that'd be great!" I then inwardly winced as I realized how desperate my reply must have sounded, but he didn't seem to mind it as he reached into the back pocket of his pants. Withdrawing his wallet, he took out a business card and handed it to me.

"My cell phone number is on there, feel free to call me tomorrow."

I stared at the card for what felt to be like...forever! I finally looked up into those green eyes. I never noticed what color they were until just then, but they were the darkest green I'd ever seen. I guess Tank had a lot of attributes that were a first for my eyes, I guess. "Th-thanks!" I managed to stammer out after a few seconds of trying to say something.

Tank reached down to ruffle my headfur, his hand so large it looked like it could engulf my entire head. "Nah, I should be thanking you for finding a way to show interest in me." He then glaced at the doors, as if he had some inner alarm at work. "I got to go back in there. See you later, Ekigyuu."

I watched as he opened the doors, the music blaring out into the open air as he ducked under the doorframe and into the club. "See you later," I said quietly. The doors then shut, silencing the heavy thumping of the techno beat in my ears. A few seconds later, it was replaced by a string of vulgarity.

"Lookit the little faggot, you gonna cry now that your big sissy boyfriend's back inside?"

I turned around to see the two drunks Tank threw out. They were staggering a bit, still intoxicated, and apparently feeling bitter over the way they were handled. Their hands were balled up into fists, and I had a bad feeling that I was going to be the target of their anger, since they obviously couldn't stand up against Tank.

Now, I'm a big guy. Six feet, five inches, and I weigh 350 pounds. Being a cow means that maybe fifty of these pounds wasn't muscle. I don't have any definition, but I'm definitely not scrawny. I could probably have taken on both those guys without too much injury, but instead, I simply turned around, and walked back into the club. I ignored the jibes of those two drunken idiots, because they just didn't matter.

What did matter was the little business card I held in my paw. A business card that contained seven digits that I'd soon use to get in touch with someone who may or may not become someone special in my life.

Of course, before that happened, I was going to have to talk to my roomie as his method of getting Tank to meet with me. He's gutsy all right, even when it means embarassing me to death.

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 07:17 AM

demowolf is on a distinguished road
Great story

Hye Brhama can't wait for the next part, nice furry story, tyr postin on yiffstar or even furry muscle growth on egroups. you might get more insight frm the readers.
  #3   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
It's already up in the furry muscle filegroup, but no nibbles. Oh well!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 08:59 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
It's a nice change of pace for around here. Keep it up!
  #5   Add to rippedeightpack's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 11:35 AM

rippedeightpack is on a distinguished road
keep going, i cant wait till he gets to feel those muscles!
  #6   Add to Cale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 01:50 PM

Cale is on a distinguished road
Brahma! I've been a big fan of yours from Macrophile, so imagine my surprise when I found your story here on the MG forums.

This story is awesome so far -- your writing is fantastic -- and I can't wait to read the next part.

On a side note, where is the furry muscle growth group, exactly? I couldn't seem to find it myself.
  #7   Add to Hunkskunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM

Hunkskunk is on a distinguished road
wouldn't his being a male make him a bull as cows are strictly for the feminine?
  #8   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Cale, try http://www.furrymuscle.org. It took me a while to find the right story that would appeal to these muscle lovers, though there IS another story that they might like...but I hesitate to post it.

Hunkskunk, I used to think that too, but a cereal commerical taught me otherwise. Apparently, there ARE boy cows.
  #9   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2004, 05:59 PM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
cow vs. bull

Just to smooth matters a bit (I hope)

A female cow is a heffer (might be spelled hefer). and males are bulls. both are cows.
  #10   Add to ekigyuu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Noodles & Beef

ekigyuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ekigyuu
x.x, this is what I tell everyone...
  #11   Add to rippedeightpack's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:23 AM

we need more of this awsome story
  #12   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2004, 04:20 PM

More More

Give us more brahma....give em more of the big buff rabbit.

This message brought to you by the big Muscle Wolf known as Demo.
  #13   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Minotaur

Brahma
Soon, my friends, soon.
  #14   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2004, 05:16 PM

Yay!!!!

*jumps with joy* great to hear, can't wait
  #15   Add to rippedeightpack's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM

is it coming soon?
  #16   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedeightpack
is it coming soon?
Admittedly, no. Not with National Novel Writing month. I've changed my focus on other things, such as writing 50,000 words in a month.

Don't worry, though. I'm writing about big, studly musclemen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options