The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2004, 01:00 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Holy Crap!!

I'm in the computer lab at my university right now and the hottest guy in the world just sat down at the station right next to me!!!!!

He's cute beyond belief...kind of that boyish, innocent, but I wanna fuck you look. Kinda like one of the Karshner triplets from the Cingular Wireless commercials.

And he's ripped like you wouldn't know, wearing a grey tank-top that can barely contain his huge muscles. His chest is pushing out the shirt, his biceps are bulging like crazy.

Shit, I'm so hard right now.

Damn, he's leaving, must've just been checking e-mail. Man, those triceps as he picked up his bookbag. My God, look at those veins in his forearms. Wow, he has a cute butt too.

Shit, I wish he was in one of my classes.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2004, 01:42 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Pout

It's not fair! You get to have a teen muscle marvel next to you and my school doesn't even have a computer lab. Plus, we're 90 students in the whole school and no one's that muscled up (don't get me wrong, there are quite a few cute guys, just no muscle guys).

And all this guy talk just made me remember my lack of boyfriend.

See ya laterz, peeps, I?m going to get some chocolate

-Ashley
  #3   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Definetly not fair.

The only people that entered the computer labs on campus when I was a Tech were usually other Computer Science/ Elec Eng/ Comp. Eng that looked like they hadn't left the lab for nearly 3 days (you know: full 2-3 days of beard growth, pizza on their breath and a nagging odor around them).

I will say that I did have a Teacher's Assistant for Physics II that actually came in for Lab one day wearing tight black leather pants and he really played them up to the girls. He definetly had that "Cingular Wireless triplets" look. Though he wasn't terribly ripped or big, but he did have a slim athletic build.

You always see the most intersting things when you don't expect them.... even at GA Tech

Scott
  #4   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Well, I just went to a junior college, but there were almost always, lots of hot guys there. Campus computer labs can be VERY nice!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2004, 04:39 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
all I can say is...lol
that post was hilarious, because that's just the kind of thought processes I have when I see a guy who looks great near me. especially in a public setting like that
  #6   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2004, 06:30 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Heh-heh! I'm just glad his "joystick" didn't lift the computer desk up (or flip it over)
  #7   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2004, 08:27 AM

Damn, I saw him again in the computer lab! He's actually right on the other side of the room right now.

I noticed him as I went to go to the bathroom; unfortunately, there aren't any avaiable stations near him so I can ogle him again.

This time, he's wearing a grey t-shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up his biceps. Damn, they're HUGE!! They just fill them out to the max. There's definitely a nice vein running down the front of those biceps that turns me on so much.

Shit, he's so cute! I just want to kiss him so bad.

I passed him again just as he was stretching his arms out above his head. Man, I wish you guys could have seen that! His triceps are so RIPPED!
  #8   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2004, 08:44 AM

UPDATE! He left the room to get whatever he printed from the print room. I timed it perfectly so that I got up and left the room just as he was coming back in.

We crossed at the doorway, we both stopped in each other's path and did that sort of awkward "which way are you going" dance. His neck is incredibly wide and his pecs push out at his shirt in that sort of modest/show-off style.

Finally, I let him pass and he said, "Excuse me." His voice, even though it was a whisper, was amazing. And his smile was so gorgeous, I thought I was going to lose it right there. I wanted to say excuse me back, but I couldn't. I was too taken by him.

Ahh, I think I'm in lust.
  #9   Add to powerdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2004, 10:15 AM

powerdude has disabled reputation
I have been taken by guys that I admire and walk past me. So I know how you feel. Keep us updated on how things go.
  #10   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 04:58 AM

Computer Lab Hunk Update

Yesterday, I was walking toward the student center when I saw him.

He was wearing a grey (he must like that color) t-shirt that just couldn't hide his huge chest and his biceps looked amazing with the veins and all.

Anyway, when I passed by him, he nodded to me as if to say hello! That means he remembers me from almost bumping into him in the computer lab!
My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it!

I want to strike up a conversation next time. Does anyone know how I can do that?
  #11   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots

I want to strike up a conversation next time. Does anyone know how I can do that?
How about something like, "If you 're going to keep bumping into me like this, my name is _______." It's humorous, and doesn't come off like, "Hi, I've been obsessing over you all term..."
  #12   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 12:50 PM

ottomun6
Or put a tape measure around his bicep as you walk by and tell him you're doing a research paper on the average college bicep LOL... wait a minute, maybe you SHOULD start a research paper,...think of all the hunks you would meet.
Got any physiology instructors out there?
  #13   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 02:35 PM

You guys always make me laugh.

Seriously though, I was thinking more along the lines of "I swear I've seen you somewhere before. Were you in one of my classes last semester?"

How would that be?
  #14   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 02:40 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
"i've seen you somewhere before"...

"...&i'd like to see you somewhere later..."
  #15   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 08:29 PM

KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid

Quote:
"I swear I've seen you somewhere before. Were you in one of my classes last semester?"
How about just, "Were you in one of my classes last semester?" (As long as you took classes this Summer) would be fine, then I'd add that he looks familiar. You don't want to seem too eager.
  #16   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:39 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I go through the same kind of "what might I say to this guy to get him to notice me...?" with guys around my campus too. It's really hard to force these kinds of things... but good luck, I'm all for trying, I say all sorts of trite, boring crap to get guys like that to talk to me.
  #17   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2004, 11:24 AM

I saw him again in the computer lab. This time, he was wearing a beige shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little.

Since there weren't many people around, I incuspicuously (sp?) took a couple pictures of him on my camera phone (God bless modern technology!).

Do you think I can somehow post them on here for you guys to see? I would love to share him with you.
They're from the side and the back, so you unfortunately can't see his face.
  #18   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2004, 06:02 AM

ottomun6
Cool Dreamboat pics

I think it would be ok.
And its probably best that he dosen't have his face in the pic.
You don't want a friend of a friend or somebody to say "Hey I just saw your picture in a muscle fantasy website and a lot of the guys are gay!". It would change his life overnight .
If there are any campus logos or anything that can identify the place, you might want to use have it blurred out first. I can do that for you if you don't have the software.
  #19   Add to boods's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 10:10 AM

boods has disabled reputation
Quote:
1. Breathe. Breathe again. (Not passing-out in front of someone is always a good idea.)

2. Smile. At him. Warmly.

3. Put out your hand and say, "Hi, my name is ____. I've seen you around campus."

If you notice how many guys in this forum talk about being shy, your friend might be just as shy, too.

Good luck.

Jim
(new member; first post)
  #20   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 01:15 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Quote:
Jim
(new member; first post)
Hey!!! Welcome to the board!! How about another "first post" that tells us a little more about you? Maybe post something in the Pictures section with some of your own images and some info about your obsessions and progresses (or lack thereof)?

Always love a new smiling sexy face.

#21   Add to boods's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 07:58 PM

boods has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
Hey!!! Welcome to the board!! How about another "first post" that tells us a little more about you? Maybe post something in the Pictures section with some of your own images and some info about your obsessions and progresses (or lack thereof)?

Always love a new smiling sexy face.

Thanks, EJ. It may take me a little while to figure out how to do the above, but I'll do my best!

J.
  #22   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2005, 04:31 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I saw him again in the computer lab. This time, he was wearing a beige shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little.

Since there weren't many people around, I incuspicuously (sp?) took a couple pictures of him on my camera phone (God bless modern technology!).

Do you think I can somehow post them on here for you guys to see? I would love to share him with you.
So where are the pics?
  #23   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2005, 09:30 AM

PlugNPlay76 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Yahoo to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Skype™ to PlugNPlay76
Lightbulb Downloading Pictures from a camera phone.

Quote:

Hey,

Sometimes getting the pics from your camera phone can be a little difficult, however, here are a few methods.

1. Uploading to service, downloading to computer: This is the most common and perhaps the easiest method. Most cell phone companies that sell camera phones also allow you to upload the photos from the phone to your cell account online, usually done by "Photo Messaging" or "Picture Messaging". According to the phone and the service, there might be specific instructions on how to do this. Once uploaded, you can download the pictures from you cell account to your computer usually in jpg format. Most of the time, this service is free, but there may be some type of charge.

2. Data Cable: Most camera phones have a wide port in the bottom of them. This is essentially the data transfer and sometimes charging and hands free port as well. Look up your phone maker's web site (Samsung, Siemens, Motorola, Sony/Ericsson, etc..), or look to your phone retailer and ask them if they have or sell a USB data cable for your phone if you don't already have it. Buy the cable and if it only comes with the usage driver, you may need to download the software for the cable and/or phone itself from the phone maker's website, or your retailer's website. Contact your phone retailer or look up your phone's maker on how to do this exactly. Once you have the software, it should allow you to access your phone like a disk drive and all the pictures you take should usually appear in a folder usually marked "Pictures" or "Photos" depending on the phone and/or the software. On some phones this is a general folder used for all pictures stored on the phone such as wallpaper, motion images, etc. Anyway , you can download the picture directly from your phone to your computer this way simply by using "Copy," or "Cut" if you want to move them off your phone, and "Paste" them to any folder you want to on your computer. You can also use this folder to upload new wallpaper's or any picture you want.

3. Through a friend: If you know a friend that has a data cable, software, and a similar phone, you can either "Photo Message" or "Picture Message" the pictures to the friend and have them download them from their phone and email them back to you, or have that friend help you download them from your phone itself, or you can have your friend simply upload and download them from a cell account and e-mail them to you, or they can send them to your cell account through their phone.

Take note that also the phone doesn't have to be a camera phone to use photo messaging, just simply use wallpaper and be able to accept and send pictures by this method.

Well, I hope this helps you get those pictures to us,
Plug.
  #24   Add to dfbd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2005, 12:10 AM

dfbd is on a distinguished road
I suspect the entire story is just an elaborate lie.
  #25   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2005, 10:05 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Elaborate? No. Lie? I doubt it.

This is the kind of sighting everyone has.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options