The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 04:02 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Talking Bicep Boy

Thought I write about this one, I always been fascinated by guys with huge lean arms. Well I was swimming in a YMCA pool doing laps today and walked in I saw this guy 17yo who was pretty lean and cut walk in the pool area. He got into the lane and I was watching him as he put his goggles on. Man when he was putting on his goggles I saw a bicep pop like no other I saw before, he wasn?t flexing but just simply bending his arm and that bicep peaked reach as high as half his forearm and it was touching, these peaks where Peaked. I was so amazed I really began to notice. He wasn?t really big too, only 5'7 and 160lbs but his arms were ridiculous peaked. I went over and asked if he swims here often to start a conversation. Every time he moves his arm It looked like he was flexing but wasn?t. Then I asked him how often you workout his arms, he giggled and said, "I don't" there just natural. When he said that my heart just went into overdrive. I said dang dude your biceps are huge. He laughed again and said its just genetics, I said you just bend your arms and a huge ball is showing how does that happen. He said like this and again when he did the bending of his arm without tension it look as if a baseball was in his arm. I then said what does that thing look like when you flex, he laughed again and flexed real slow and to my surprise my mouth just dropped open I saw a bicep that exploded into a peaked shaped like no other so incredible big. I asked if I can feel it, it was so hard but the feeling of the peaked impress me, it was split on top and grew another bicep head on top. I wrapped both hands around and barely touched, I?m 5'9 so It probably measured 16.5inches, and unflex its 13inches. The dude thought it was funny that I kept asking him to flex from all directions I was just so happy and fascinated about them. I asked if he was really strong, he said he?s naturally strong he doesn?t lift weights but he then bent down to grab me under my armpits as I was in the pool and lifted me completely out of the water with my toes touching the top of the water. That was his answer to my question if his arms were strong. I weigh 175lbs btw and soaked in water and he held me for a minute. I said damm dude your incredible he laughed and threw me a couple of feet and said He had to go swim but he said if you want to ask more questions or know what else he can do to hit him up later.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 04:24 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice visuals! Thanks for sharing!

Richard
  #3   Add to Nick Volos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 05:39 PM

Nick Volos is on a distinguished road
Cool

Please pursue this for all our sakes! Good luck!
  #4   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Dang, that's pretty awesome! Lucky kid
  #5   Add to Gossioii8's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Gossioii8 is on a distinguished road
Question This is great

This is great! Now I want to see your ways for us readers to become more involved! Expect an email later today.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options