The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 07:29 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hottie, the Goth and the Fool

Hey, I started this when i was having a bit of trouble with Drink and thought I'd post it. There's no growth yet, just me setting the scene and stuff, but there will be growth later. Enjoy, and comments are always welcome.

Cupid. A cute little baby or cherub thing with wings and a little bow and arrow. He flutters around with his little wings and spreads love all over the world. He matches people with their soul mates and they live happily ever after. And then he flies off, doing the same for everyone he comes across.

But he doesn?t always do that.

After you match people up and watch the relationship bloom and flourish for a couple of centuries, it can get a bit boring. So every now and then, cupid decides to abuse his power and have a little fun at someone else?s expense.

And right now that someone is me. Stupid little baby. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to give a little baby a cross bow and the power over love?

Anyway, I?m getting a bit ahead of myself. I?m Shane, I?m 19 and I?m currently at Uni studying maths. I pretty average in appearance; you wouldn?t give me a second look if you saw me, maybe not even a first. I?m about 5? 10? with a mess of shoulder length dark red hair that I like to hide behind. I?m skinny but slightly toned due to the amount of running I do. I like my legs, which is the only thing about me I like. My face is kinda rounded, no killer sharp jaw line here, but I?ve been told my lips are kinda pouty and my eyes are... well to be honest they kinda change colour a bit. If I?m in a blue room, my eyes look more blue, if I?m in a green room, well, you get it. But I always have this little ring of brown round the pupil.

OK, so that?s me. Sorry to disappoint you but that?s just the way I am.

So, here I am, sitting in the corridor, waiting for my best friend Harry to finish his Law lecture. I pull my iPod out and turned it up. It was Nickleback?s Gotta Be Somebody. I love this song.

Just then, the doors of the Law classroom opened. There must have been a window open in there because the wind suddenly blew through from the window behind me. It struck the first guy to walk out, making his hair and shirt billow.

He was so hot.

He had blonde hair with dark roots, the fringe gelled up but the back long enough to be ruffled slightly by the breeze. His skin had a glorious golden tan look and he had a great jaw line peppered with very light stubble with eyes the blue of a lagoon. Many a time I had looked into those eyes and felt like I was swimming in them.

The wind blew at the front of his shirt, making it cling to his body, showing off the bumps and curves. He had some great, little, well cut pecs and the cool breeze got his nipples hard. I could also see that washboard stomach of his, abs so defined they were like a cobbled street. His dark jeans were hanging low, showing off the waistband of his boxers. Even though they were low, I could still see the curve of a generous bulge in the crotch area. His long legs stretched in front of him as he walked.

Someone called him from the class room and he turned to wave to them. Walking backwards I could see that fucking wonderful ass of his. I wanted so bad just to grab it and feel how firm it would be under my hand. But I controlled myself, like I always did.

As this Adonis approached me, I couldn?t help but think he belonged on a runway. He was fit and drop dead gorgeous and he had such great balance and bone structure. His teeth were pearly white and straight, his eyelashes were long and thick and his smile could stop your heart.

?Hey Shane? he said. ?Ready to go??

?Yeah? I said, pulling my head phones out and standing up. He was a good few inches taller than me, 4? to be precise making him 6? 2?.

We walked together through the corridors and out into the quad. It was a lovely spring afternoon, surprisingly warm for the area, but the clouds were forecast to return and they were going to bring a storm. But for the moment everyone was outside, enjoying the sun. Harry waved and said ?Hi? to everyone who noticed him, and almost everyone did. It was impossible not to like Harry; he was confident, kind, compassionate, caring and straight. Yes, he was straight. I?m gay by the way, if my little commentary on Harry leaving his lecture wasn?t a big enough clue already. Harry knew I was gay, but he didn?t know I liked him that way, and he never would. I?d rather keep him as a friend than risk loosing him just because he?s hot enough to make me cum in my pants. That?s a bit of an over exaggeration but seriously, he?s hot.

?You still comin? to Barney?s tonight?? he asked me.

?You?re still performing right??

?Of course? he said with that bashful smile of his that sent my pulse racing.

?Then yeah. Can?t have you performing without your groupie?

?Ha-ha, wouldn?t want that?

He can sing too. And play guitar. And he?s got brains too. Harry was? perfect. To be honest, there were times I was close to hating Harry because he was gifted with good looks and brains and a great musical talent, but I got over it? eventually.

?You should have a go on the mike yourself? continued Harry.

?When hell hath frozen over? I said with a roll of my eyes.

?Shane, come on. Stop sitting in the shadows and walk in the sun?

?I do walk in the sun?

?Bollocks. You only go running when it?s raining?

?I like it?

?Yeah, you like the fact that no one else is running with you. And then there?s the fact you won?t join the gym with me?

?Why waist my time on a treadmill when I can run outside for free??

?You get a student discount, money?s not a problem?

?Well it?s healthier running with all this fresh air?

?Uh-hu?

?I?m fine Harry, really?

?You?re still a virgin?

Even though Harry had lowered his voice when he blurted my shameful secret, I still looked around in case anyone was listening. When I was sure my secret was still safe, I looked back to Harry.

?I?m waiting for the right person?

?Waiting is right. You haven?t actually looked for anyone. When was the last time you went out to like a gay bar or something??

?Harry?

?What? There?s a gay bar in the town you could go to. There are some? hot guys and stuff?

?Thanks? I said, actually meaning it.

?But you?re not going to do anything about it are you??

?Nope? I said, and I meant that too.

I had to stop off at my room to drop off my crap. We?d tried to get together in the same room, but fate had other plans. Instead I?d been paired with Kevin and put in a whole different building than Harry. He was about two blocks away, but we still met up with little trouble.

Well, there was a bit of trouble. Harry didn?t like Kevin, and Kevin felt the same way back. I got on fine with Kevin, even if he was a Goth? or emo or mosha? whatever, he wore black, had pale skin and looked like he needed a good cheering up. But he was an OK guy. He listened to heavy metal, but put his head phones in if I was there. His side of the room was a bit off a tip, but he always kept it on his side of the room. So really, he was a great roommate.

?I?ll wait out here? said Harry as we approached my door. I could hear Kevin?s music blaring inside and I could feel it pulsing through the walls.
?OK? I said, not bothering to try and persuade him to come in.

I knocked on the door before I opened it. I know I shouldn?t considering it?s my room as much as his, but I did it just to let him know I was coming in. The music volume lowered to the point where it was almost gone as I came in. Kevin was at his desk, his iPod in their speakers on the verge of falling off the edge. He was a bio major, with aspirations of becoming a doctor which was cool. I always sucked at biology and chemistry, but managed to get by in physics because of all the maths involved.

?Hey? he said, nodding.

His hair was a dark raven. I knew he dyed it so it had that almost blue streak under the light. He had a long pale face with a decent jaw line, but he had some great cheekbones that just seemed to pop. Although his eyes were often hidden beneath his fringe (along with half of his face) they were a dark, warm brown with black eyeliner framing them. He had a little stubble on his chin, and I could swear I could hear it grating on his gloved hands hand as he rubbed it. He always wore those gloves for some reason. I?d seen him once or twice without them and there weren?t any hideous scars or burns or anything. I just assumed it was a fashion statement or something. He was about 6?, all arms and legs and he wore baggy clothes, only making him look even ganglier and he had big feet that I often wondered how he managed to walk without tripping over.

?Hey? I finally said, setting my bag down at the foot of my bed. ?I was just dropping my stuff off but I?ll be out of your hair in a sec?

?OK? he said

Normally, he?d be more talkative, but I think he knew Harry was outside waiting for me. So we said our goodbyes and I went back out to walk with Harry to his room. I?d never met Harry?s roommate, and Harry had only seen him in passing. Apparently he was a bit of a party animal, staying out all night and sleeping wherever he fell.

I kicked my shoes off and jumped onto Harry?s bed. He sighed half heartedly and dumped his bag under his desk. He then kicked off his own shoes, pulled his shirt off and slipped out of his jeans. Now he was only in his black boxers, the front sticking out due to his cock and balls. He bent down, showing off his firm backside as he picked up a pair of sweats and pulled them up.

He kept his shirt off and did a few stretches before laying himself on the floor next to his bed. I had to hide the hard on in jeans as I watched him do a few sit ups, listening to his sharp exhalation when he came up. Those rock hard abs flexed every time he sat up, making them stick out more. I wanted to reach down and feel them bulge beneath my fingers, feel how hard they were. But if I did that, I?d have to move my hands up to grope those perfect pecs, and then rub at his thick arms either side of his head. I wasn?t sure if my hand would be able to get round his biceps and triceps but I would love to try.

I had to stop my trail of thought there before I started wanking in front of him. I settled for watching him workout, committing his movements to memory so I could wank over them later. Part of me felt repulsed how I would jerk off over my best friend, but it was hard to feel disgusted when I came more than I did over other images. Harry made me cum harder and more than anything.

He was on his left side now, bringing his leg right leg up to his chest and then stretching it out. This was a workout for his butt, and I could see it bulging against his sweats. I remember when he tried to get me to join in with his workout and when I had tried this particular exercise, I could only really feel it on one side. I stopped in case I gave myself a lop sided ass.

?Harry? I said as he switched sides and started using his other leg. ?If you do these workouts at home, why do you go to the gym??

?Because they have weights and better equipment. The gym?s closed today so I've got to make do with what I have?

?Of course?

I read a book while Harry finished his workout. Well? I pretended to read a book, but I was watching him move, watching those muscles bulge and flex against his tanned skin. When he was finished, he mobbed his glistening body with a towel.

?Sorry ?bout the smell? he said as he dried his underarms.

?Its fine? I said, loving the manly scent he was giving off.

When he was all towelled off, he picked up his guitar and started tuning it. Then he started playing, warming his voice up as he did. He had a great voice, even when he was warming up. It was melodious, high yet still masculine and not squealing like some of the other ?artists? who played at Barney?s. Barney?s was the campus bar, and it had a little stage for people to perfume and every night was open mike night. You?d get singers, comedians and a ventriloquist once performing for you.

I just sat and listened to him play, watching his fingers move across the guitar with amazing speed and dexterity. I couldn?t wait to watch him play tonight.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It'll be interesting to see where you take this.
Mike
  #3   Add to Shelby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Shelby
I really enjoyed this and look forward to the next installment.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
...you ddin't even warn me you were working on this!
haha, sounds like a hot set up so far; can't wait for more
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to UrGaath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM

UrGaath is on a distinguished road
I like it- good start

make the goth boy muscle up, too!
  #6   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2009, 07:16 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Part 2

Thanks for the comments. Enjoy...

While the band on stage cleared up their equipment, I sipped at my lemonade. Yes, I know, I?m 19 in the UK and I still don?t drink alcohol. But that?s my choice. Anyway, I took a sip of my lemonade and put it back on the table. Harry was fidgeting next to me.

?You OK?? I asked.

?Yeah. I?m good?

I knew it wasn?t stage fright, Harry never got stage fright. He was just eager to get up and sing. He loved to sing, a chance to sing his little heart out to an audience and bare his soul. And he probably liked the applause too.

Once the band had taken its equipment away, the stage manager come on and approached the mike.

?Erm? next up we have? erm? Harry B? he said.

?Harry B?? I asked, trying to raise an eyebrow but ending up raising them both.

?You know I don?t like my last name?

?Oh yes. I remember. Like when we were in boarding school together and the teachers kept calling us Master such and such. And in your case it was Master---?

?Don?t?

?What? I was just going to say Master B--?

?Shane?

?OK. I?m sorry? Master Bates?

He thumped my arm but I still laughed. He laughed too as I rubbed my probably bruised arm. When we first met in boarding school, it was during the first class of the day. The teacher took the register and when he reached Harry?s, he didn?t realise the sexual connotations until it was too late. The whole class laughed at him. But I didn?t. I just said it was funny and the offered to tell him my middle name to make his seem less embarrassing. And there is no power on earth that will make me tell you my middle name so don?t waste your breath asking.

Harry got up from our table and got on stage. The bar erupted into applause, mostly girls screaming his name. One of them stood up, screamed his name and lifted her top. My friend the rock star.

He sang Nickelback?s Far Away. Yes, we both like Nickelback but he?s more of an Avril Lavigne fan than anything. When he finished the bar burst into applause again. Thankfully they didn?t start throwing roses or anything so disgusting but they did start chanting his name. I pitied the poor soul that had to follow him.

The stage manager came on to announce the next act. He had to wait until the applause died down enough for him to be heard though.

?Next up? erm? we have? erm? a Shane?erm??

?You didn?t? I breathed to Harry as he sat next to me.

?Erm? Shane Fletcher?

?You did? I winced.

?Come on man do it? said Harry, patting me on the back. ?This was the only space that wasn?t filled. Lucky huh??

?Oh yes, very lucky?

?Come on, they?re waiting?

?OK, just let me go choose a song?

?Already done?

?Well? then? I guess I?ll just go sing then?

When I was in junior?s school, I was in the school show of Aladdin. I was the genie. But when it came for me to go on, I peeked through the curtain and saw the school hall was full with parents, all of them looking board in varying degrees. So, I did one of the few things I was good at.

I ran.

And that?s what I was going to do now. I went to the steps of the stage but then took a sudden left and went through the fire escape. And I ran as fast as I could. I had no idea where I was going; my feet just kept pushing me on. The familiar and intoxicating sense of burning washed through my legs as the muscles woke up and started working. I loved to run.

When I felt I was at a safe enough distance, I slowed down to a walk. When I was sure where I was, I changed my course to head back to my room and send Harry a message saying I got home safely.

It was dark out, the street lights bathing everything in their orange glow. Thunder rumbled overhead. Although the area was known for its thunderstorms, there had been an unexplainable increase ever since the school year started. I often thought it was just some force thinking of ways to torture me by sending storms in the hopes one of the times I go running I?ll get struck by lightning.

I turned a corner and heard the drunken ramblings of a group of guys. Older guys with beefy arms and shaved heads. They didn?t have anchor tattoos but they looked fucking scary. So I just kept my head down and hoped they didn?t see me.

?OI!? one of them yelled, making me jump a little.

I kept walking, hoping they weren?t calling me.

?Where do you think you?re goin?? one of them slurred as they approached me. I was about to run when one of them stopped in front of me. I was trapped.

?Why the fuck you ignore me?? asked the one who had called me. ?What? You?re too fucking good to tell some brainless idiot like me the fucking time. Think you?re smart just ?cos you?re at that Uni??

When I didn?t answer, he shoved me into the wall. I didn?t cry or whimper, no matter how much I wanted to, I just stayed quiet and hoped they leave me alone.

?Look at the little shit? one of the others sneered. ?Like a little mouse in?t he??

?A fucking mouse who thinks he?s better than the lions. Ain?t that right mousey??

This time he slapped my face. Still I said nothing.

?Fuck. You think he?s mute or some shit? Can?t even talk he?s so scared. Or stupid. Smart ass student too fucking dumb to talk?

?Has he go? any money?? said one of the others and I almost gagged. His breath stank of alcohol and peanuts.

?I don?t know. You got any money mousy?

I shook my head.

?See. He does understand. Just too fucking rude to reply. Well you know what mousy, I think you?re lying to us?

?No I--?

WHACK

He punched me mid sentence, making my clamp down on my tongue. The back of my head struck the wall and I toppled. They laughed at me.

?Down in one punch? one of the roared.

?What?d ya expect from a fucking mouse?

They went through my pockets and took my wallet. One of them booted me in the stomach before they left, laughing their heads off. I waited until they?d gone before I dragged myself up, not bothering to attempt to regain the shards of my dignity.

I just walked home, keeping my head low and hiding my no doubt bloody face under my fringe. My student house was more or less bare so I didn?t have to avoid anyone. But when I got to my room, I found Kevin had a guest over. He was a Goth too, and they were listening to Kevin?s iPod.

When he heard the door Kevin instinctively turned his music down.

?Sorry man? he said. ?I thought you?d be back? what happened to you??

He rose out of his chair and pushed my fringe back. His gloves felt cold on my cheek, not cold enough not to send a jolt of pain through me though. I winced and he quickly pulled his hand back.

?Hey Aaron? he said, turning to his friend. ?I gotta sort this out. We?ll talk later OK??

He muttered something and left.

?Sorry? I said, then winced when my jaw hurt again.

?This looks bad. What happened to you??

?I got mugged?

?Ah damn. Sorry man. Let me clean you up?

?Thanks? I said, feeling my faith in humanity returning as my roommate left me to rummage about in his desk drawers.

I caught my reflection in the mirror Kevin used to put on his eyeliner and winced again. I looked awful. There was a nasty bruise forming on my cheek, I had a cut on my lip and a graze on my chin from when I hit the floor. I looked like shit.

Kevin straightened himself up, fiddling with a packet of plasters. He struggled to open it with his gloved hands and he seemed to be shaking with frustration. He bit the top of his right glove and pulled it off and left it in his mouth as he tried to open the packet again. This time he managed to open the packet, only to end up spilling its contents all over the floor. He let out a muttered curse and we both went to grab them. My hand brushed against his.

There was a spark, and it felt like a static shock.

?NO!? cried Kevin, the glove falling from his mouth as he threw himself back. But the damage had been done.

I suddenly felt like an electrical current was surging through me. I felt? powerful. My measly muscles started tensing, I say tensing because they?re too small to actually flex, and they felt hot and tight. I looked down and saw my bicep suddenly explode with growth, ballooning out against my sleeve and forcing my arm away from my bidy as it stretched at the material until it popped out. The same thing happened to my other bicep and my forearms thickened and lengthened. My chest heaved in front of me as pecs formed over my once visible rib cage. Those thick shelves of muscle bulged against my chin as they tore through my shirt and then when my lats spread wider, the back of my shirt split too. I felt a burning in my stomach and abs popped up against my skin which clung to those brick like muscles. My tight jeans got tighter as my legs ballooned, my thighs battling for space. My jeans briefly rose up around my ankles before the muscles simply tore through them and then my feet burst out of my trainers. My socks were stretched over my massive feet. Muscles surrounded my little head, squashing my cheeks until me chin was lifted from my pecs slightly as my neck grew. I felt it throb and thicken to match the rest of my ripped body.

Then I felt a burning in my groin. I looked down, leaning forward to see over my pecs and saw I still had my boxers on. The heat in my groin felt amazing, like I was cumming buckets. Then the front of my boxers suddenly ballooned out as my cock and balls inflated to match the huge body of mine. The buttons strained to contain the beast but they stayed on, just barely. I felt a breeze round the lower part of my hard, ass cheeks as my boxers weren?t big enough to cover it.

I blinked in surprise. This had taken only a few seconds and my mind was spinning, trying to figure out what had caused this. I was about 6? 3? now and fucking ripped. There were still a few tattered remains of my shirt still on my thick, wide shoulders, but most of them were on the floor at my feet.

I looked at Kevin. Or more precisely, down at Kevin. That sent my head spinning again, but I stayed standing. He was quickly shoving the glove back onto his right hand. My cock stirred inside its tight prison.

Kevin looked? hot. His pale skin like milk, dark hair shining blue in the light and those delicious dark brown eyes like chocolate drops. I wanted him. I felt so fucking horny and hot and BIG! A deep growl rumbled in my thick chest as I looked at him. His body was thin and lithe next to mine but his ass looked good and his lips although covered in black lipstick looked bloody kissable.

When Kevin started to try and take off his left glove, I lunged at him. I wrapped my massive arms round him and pulled him against my massive body. I kissed him. I kissed him with such hard passion and need I no doubt bruised his lips and probably smeared his lipstick over my face. But I didn?t care. I felt his cock was hard as it pressed into my big, soft beast. He moaned in my grasp and grinded his hips to rub our crotches together. I gave a rumble of a growl again as my cock twitched as it started to get thicker and longer. My boxers split open as my hard cock jumped up Kevin?s shirt, rubbing against his flat stomach.

Kevin?s hands were in my hair, pulling me closer to kiss him again. My pecs flexed against him and I wasn?t sure how I was doing it, but it felt good. I forced him backwards; trying to get as close to him as I could and then I had him pinned between me and the wall. The shelves next to us rattled as we struck the wall, causing some of the books to topple over. But we didn?t care.

I pressed him against the wall, holding him there with my muscular chest as I kissed him harder and groped him. But his stupid shirt was getting in the way. I wanted to feel his milky soft skin beneath my strong hands; I wanted to press my titanic chest against his little, cut, cute one.

I grabbed his shirt and tore it off of him before I lunged at his pale chest. I kissed him all over, nuzzling his neck. He groped my back, feeling the lumps of muscle spread out over that wide back of mine, still grinding his cock into mine. When he started to fiddle with his jeans, I just grunted and took a step back. In seconds the waist was torn, the button flying off somewhere. I lifted him and pulled his jeans off and threw them over my head. Something fell and cashed but it didn?t stop me.

He wrapped his legs round my waist, his boxer clad hard on pressing into my abs and his hands on the back of my head, pulling me into the kiss. I rubbed his little back fiercely, pulling him closer and squeezing him against me. I played with his ass (which was just over my hard on), tugging on his boxers until they tore away. His ass filled my hands nicely; it was firm and well rounded but still soft, unlike my rock hard firm one.

I turned with Kevin in my arms, still kissing and groping each other before I dropped him onto the bed. Kevin spread his legs for me, resting them on my wide shoulders as I approached the end of the bed. Without a thought, I just ploughed into him. His ass was tight and Kevin gasped and moaned when I forced my way in, he arched his back and forced his head into the pillows. His eyes rolled in their sockets and he grabbed the quilt as my cock flared inside him. But he loved it. And so did I.

Lost in my lust I just went wild and fucked his ass, hard and fast. My hands were on his tiny waist, moving him up and down my shaft faster as I rocked on my heels. My bubble butt rippled with each thrust and my balls slapped against the bed and the base of his ass.

Kevin was screaming my name, driving me wild as he writhed in pleasure on the bed. His cock flapped about on his stomach I was fucking him so hard. Soon he let out a little moan and he came. He came! I hadn?t touched his cock at all and yet there it was, firing onto his little, toned torso.

That was all I could take.

I let out a bellow as I came inside him; most of it leaking out his ass to trickle down my cock there was so much. I?d probably ruined his sheets.

Then I just fell on top of him, pressing him into the bed as I kissed him again. His cum was still warm and made my muscles slide over him as I pressed them against him and kissed him. Kevin wrapped his legs round my waist and his arms round my neck, still kissing me with all his strength.

We kept kissing and groping at each other, our bodies sliding over each other from Kevin?s cum. But then, suddenly the lust cloud was lifted and my eyes shot open.

I pulled out of his ass, my cock only now soft? or rather semi-hard, and stumbled back until I hit the wall. I looked down at my massive, bulging body and then at Kevin, laying naked with his milky white skin on show, panting breathlessly and glistening with a mix of cum and sweat.

?What the FUCK happened to me?!? I roared, surprised at the deep boom my voice made.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #7   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:14 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Great story guy! This story seems to be as good as the "Drink." I am curious to know what caused the growth. It is never too remember: You are a great writer!
  #8   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:51 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
What a hot story! What's in store for Harry and Kevin with their new muscle friend?
  #9   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:05 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
The real question is what else is going to happen to him. Great stuff.

Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
indeed; i like to imagine that last line was really:
"'What the FUCK happened to me?!' I roared, surprised at the deep boom my voice made. 'And how the fuck can i get MORE!?'"
mehehehehe :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #11   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Excellent! I hope you continue!
  #12   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:52 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road