The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Tammany's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Tammany is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Tammany
Inflation

Hey, just wanted to post my latest RP. This one is an immobile. The other guy's name has been censored, but that's my real yahoo address so look me up if you're interested. I'm a pretty open guy.

[15:03] tereshky: you ever get horny after working out?
[15:04] G----: nope, but i can help with horniness
[15:19] tereshky: So you want to be a pleasure boy?
[15:19] G----: sure, anything scenarios in mind?
[15:19] tereshky: looking for a pic
[15:26] tereshky: saw this really awesome drawing of a guy so huge that he could barely move
[15:26] tereshky: with a gigantic cock
[15:26] G----: well i could do that to u, and then take advantage of u due to ur imobility
[15:28] G----: say i have a formula that u drink too much off and u just grow into this massive mass of muscle with an equallt big cock
[15:35] tereshky: so the first dose makes me this big
[15:35] tereshky: http://www.cyoc.net/album/jaypat/orp..._kevin_001.jpg
[15:37] tereshky: then the second dose does this
[15:37] tereshky: http://www.cyoc.net/album/WIBU/wibu_baseball.jpg
[15:35] G----: and maybe were in the lockers after u've just played baseball?
[15:36] tereshky: the baseball paraphernalia doesn't matter
[15:38] G----: will there be a third? get u into a really imobbile muscle with a giatn cack and balls
[15:36] tereshky: http://www.cyoc.net/album/Inflation/inflation001.gif
[15:39] tereshky: any more and it's not hot to me
[15:39] G----: haha, ok then. any ideas on where we start
[15:40] tereshky: ok so lets say we're competitors
[15:41] tereshky: in a comp
[15:41] tereshky: and you've got this really powerful growth formula
[15:42] tereshky: you know I'm not that smart and you've got the dosage figured out
[15:42] tereshky: so you trick me into taking too much
[15:42] tereshky: to knock me out of the competition
[15:44] G----: kay, so lets say i start at about 6'5 and 250 lbs and I;m wearing a little red speedo. You, are a decent 6'6 and 270lbs. We're back stage, getting ready when I approach you "Hey dude, you're pretty big aren't ya"
[15:46] tereshky: damn right *I say in a cocky way*
[15:47] G----: "Yeah. But, you're not the biggest. I hear number 48 is like almost 300 lbs of solid muscle. How much do you want to win?"
[15:47] tereshky: you gotta be shittin me!
[15:49] G----: "I'm not man, he's THAT big. He could beat us with one masisve hand on his big bubble butt. And talk about HUNG too. But, I have a secret weapon" I pull out a bottle from my sports bag. "I like you dude, and I thought I'd let you in on the secret. You up for it?"
[15:49] tereshky: what the hell is that?
[15:50] G----: "It's a special blend of homones, not steriods or anything illegal, completely legitimate. It'll really add some muscle to your body"
[15:51] tereshky: prove it
[15:51] tereshky: I didn't work this hard to have my bod wasted away by some random ass chemical
[15:54] G----: "OK, I'll prove it" I take a gulp of the drink and lick my lips. I put my hands on my narrow waist and smile at you. At first nothing happens, and then i suddenly shoot up a few inches. My muscles flex and then inflate, my pecs bulging out and striking yours hard enough to push you back a bit. My speedo hands lower as the bulge inside it grows. My thighs thicken and push my legs further apart. The back of my speedo alomst dissapears as my bubble butt inflates, getting rock hard. "Proof enough for ya?"
[15:55] tereshky: dude... fuck
[15:56] tereshky: how much of that you got?
[15:56] G----: I lift my arm and flex my massive bicep. "I got quiet a bit. So, you in or what?"
[15:57] tereshky: how much you asking?
[15:57] G----: "It's totally free dude. Like I said, I like you" I hand over the bottle. "Take about 2 mouthfuls and you'll be in buisness"
[15:59] G----: "Come on dude drink it"
[16:01] tereshky: *hmmm this guy's got to be up to something. probably wants to see how big I get and then take more... hehe, let see how he take more if I finish off the bottle*
[16:02] tereshky: I take the bottle "thanks man" and chug it, gulping so fast it runs down my face, neck, and drips off my pecs
[16:02] G----: "Hey!" I yell, sounding pissed but unable to stop the smile spreading across my face
[16:03] tereshky: BUURRP sorry dude, guess I slipped heh
[16:03] tereshky: *I lick my lips and weight for the drug to have its affect*
[16:09] G----: I step back and watch as you shoot up, breaking past the 7 ft mark. Your body broadens, packing on more muscle. Your speedo ballons out in front of u, getting tighter and tighter until it's actually pain full. Then the waist band snaps and your massive cock and balls swing free. They are pushed forward as your quads explode with growth, ur feet getting pushed along the floor. You lift you'r masisve arms, making your lats spread wide and flex those titanic biceps. Those peacks are about as big as my head. "Well" I say, "You certainly got big"
[16:11] tereshky: fuck yeah! beat that! *I flex with relish as I grab you and put you in a head lock just to show how strong I am* great stuff runt, bet you wish you'd had a little more?
[16:13] G----: "Not really" I say, giving ur massive ass a squeeze. "I've got plenty left" Islip out of your hold and grab a bottle. "whoops" The bottle slips out of my hand and rolls to your feet
[16:15] tereshky: I reach down to get it but suddenly my body starts expanding again
[16:17] tereshky: *my pecs begin growing uncontrollably, my biceps begin inflating like mad, my abs are like boulders*
[16:19] G----: "Well, you wanted to be bigger* I have to step back quickly as you inflate bigger. Although ur getting taller and taller, ur muscles are groing faster, bloating huge. ur hair starts to brush against the ceiling
[16:22] tereshky: "what the fuck man! I can hardly move!" I look down at my cock, it's over a foot long soft, I have to spread my legs more to make room for my massive balls but the more muscle I pack on, the harder it gets
[16:23] tereshky: My arms move away from my trunk as my wings bulge out
[16:24] tereshky: my arms and legs are as thick as tree trunks
[16:25] G----: ur legs, although thicker than me easily are having trouble keeping ur massive torso up. U can't see much over ur massive, hutting pecs and ur arms are out to the side. You wobble and fall to the floor with a ground shaking thud. I wobble but stay standing. Then I climb up ur slowly inflating body and sit on ur pecs. Ur cock reaches up behind me and i give it a rub "So... think ur big enough yet?"
[16:28] tereshky: *I reach up to grab you but you're easily able to avoid my crushing grip* what the fuck man, where's the antidote to this shit!
[16:29] G----: "I'll give it to you... eventually* I laugh as you try and grab me "Hey, it's your own fault. You tried to screw me over after I was kind eough to help you. Now you can hardly move" I move round to ur balls and rub at the masisve sacks
[16:31] tereshky: *I start to precum all over my rocky stomach as you grope me, I try to wipe it off but can't* Dude you have to help me get out of here before someone sees me like this
[16:32] G----: "But didn't you want to be seen as the biggest?" I start stroking your shaft, teasing out more pre to rain down onto ur massive body
[16:33] tereshky: Dude I'm a freak, I'll do anything, you've got to help me out here!
[16:34] G----: "Relax freak. I will help you. AFTER the competition. But It's not my turn for a while yet, I wonder what I can do in the meantime" I wrap my arms round you cock and squeeze with all my strength
[16:35] tereshky: ugh *I gasp, the feeling of your ripped body moving against my cock is so powerful I shoot a jet of cum against my massive pecs* please man
[16:36] tereshky: *I say as I struggle to get back on my feet, with you still hanging on my cock. I begin to wobble towards an exit*
[16:38] G----: "And where do u think ur going?" I jump up, shoving the bottle into ur mouth and forcing u to drink a bit more
[16:40] tereshky: *I cough and sputter* what're you doing! I can't be bigger than this!
[16:44] G----: your thighs beg to differ. they bulge and grow against each other as u waddle. soon u can;t even woaadle. u fall back again and bulk up a bit more, making it almost impossible for u to move "Don't worry big guy, I won;t make u too big... anymore"
[16:45] tereshky: *I exert as hard as I can get on my knees with a struggle and start to crawl*
[16:45] G----: "You just don;t give up do u"
[16:46] tereshky: you can't do this man! please, I'm begging you!
[16:48] G----: "I didn;t do this. You did remember" I start groping ur ass, reaching down to play with ur massive balls. The pleasure makes it even more difficult fo u to move
[16:49] tereshky: *I start leaving a trail of cum* Look, I'll go to your place, do whatever you want for as long as you want, just help me out here!
[16:52] G----: "Really? Huh. Interesting. OK. Let's get you out of here" I jab u in the ass with a needle and u deflate "Don't get any ideas of running. That anitidote is only temporary"
[16:53] G----: "In a while u'll be back to ur big, immoble self. Maybe even a bit bigger"
[16:53] tereshky: *I feel relieved to be able to move again, although I'm still pretty slow*
[16:54] G----: I take hold of you and drag u to my car, forcing u into the back. We drive off and in a few minutes were at my flat
[16:56] tereshky: I can barely fit in your back seat
[16:56] tereshky: I struggle to get out of the car
[16:58] G----: "Looks like its wearing off. Damn. Oh well" the parking lot is empty so I just sit back and watch you grow. You try and get out the door, but ur shoulders are soon too wide, and then ur stuck as u start inflating again "Don't worry about the car. When I win the comp, I can buy a new one"
[17:00] tereshky: *I feel my body ripping the hood from the car as the metal conforms to my muscle*
[17:01] G----: My chairs snap against ur immense bulk, windows shatter and metal tears like paper. You stand up to ur full height, taking advantage of ur mobility while u still can
[17:03] tereshky: *I make my way towards you, trying to grab you and make you fix the damage you've done to me*
[17:04] G----: I dodge ur massive hands, laughin at u "Hurry big guy while u still can"
[17:07] tereshky: Come back here and fix me!
[17:08] G----: You catch me, lifting me to your face "FIX ME!" you roar. When u mouth is open, I squirt the last of the formula into ur mouth "There we go fixed" I slip out of ur hand, giving ur massive dong a squeeze and then darting out of ur reach
[17:09] tereshky: shit...
[17:09] tereshky: every muscle in my body balloons out to titanic proportions
[17:09] tereshky: my height grows back and then some
[17:10] tereshky: my cock grows until it's wedged against my massive growing pecs
[17:11] tereshky: my balls grow so large they reach your waste
[17:11] G----: I grin as I rub at them, struggling to lift their immense weight.
[17:12] G----: and they're only swelling bigger
[17:12] G----: I move ur shaft, making it move up and down between ur thick pecs
[17:13] tereshky: http://www.cyoc.net/album/Inflation/inflation_003.gif
[17:14] tereshky: yeah
[17:15] G----: u lay back, crushing the wreck of my car beneath ur massive back. I climb up onto ur massive baals, bouncing on them, rubbing my pecs against the base of ur cock while my cock rubs against ur balls
[17:16] tereshky: what are you going to do with me?
[17:17] G----: "Have some fun. I'm gonna make you cum big guy. Let see how much cum you've got in these" I flex my thighs, squeezing ur balls
[17:20] tereshky: damn! * I feel a wave of pleasure surge through my massive cock which immediately starts leaking down my mountainous pecs. I would squirm in pleasure but I can't move*
[17:22] G----: Ur muscles bulge and flex unconrtolably as the pleasure surges through u. I climb up ur shaft, kissing that massive mushroom head and lapping up the pre, shoving my tongue in and out of the piss slit
[17:23] tereshky: *you feel a fountain of warm jizz flowing out of it as you do, dripping down your mouth and running in little rivers down your bod, dripping onto my massive hulk
[17:24] G----: I put my hands on ur shaft and rub at it, stil licking up ur pre and worshiping ur cock. I grind my ass into ur pecs
[17:26] tereshky: I'm helpless
[17:26] tereshky: even though I've got the power to crush your car into a ball with my muscles they're so huge I can't do anything
[17:27] G----: I turn round and start teasing my ass with ur cock head. there's no way it can fit of course, but it feels so good. I take thisoppertunity to kiss u, smearing ur pre all over ur face as i do
[17:28] tereshky: *you feel my warm cum flowing all over your bod*
[17:30] G----: covering me as ur cock twitches, firing small loads. And this is only ur pre! God knows how much ur gonna blow when u actually cum. But i want to find out. I turn back round, wrapping my arms and legs round ur cock with my head at the top to lick and worship while i move my body to jerk ur cock, flexing my muscles and squeezing the shaft as I do
[17:33] tereshky: damn... you're so ripped... that... feels... awesome.... *the cum really starts to flow, you find it hard to hold on as my cock gets slippery. It over flows and rolls down my pecs, spilling all over my face*
[17:34] G----: The slipperyness helps actually, it allows me to work more of ur cock and it feels great
[17:40] G----: I squeeze ur cock, grinding my own against the giant shaft
[17:44] tereshky: awww fuck man! *I'm in excstacy with the sensations emanating from my massive cock*
[17:45] G----: It flares, giving my cock a brief sense of freedom before it tightens again, squeezing my cock and making me gasp. I start fucking ur cock, moving back and forth, my legs sliding all over ur pecs
[17:45] G----: "Let's see you empty those fucking massive balls!" I roar
[17:47] tereshky: you feel the pressure building under you
[17:48] tereshky: the cum forces your cock out as you hump my massive member some more. "AGGH" I shout as I erupt like a firehose, breaking several windows in your building
[17:48] G----: the force of ur cum knocks me off of u and sprays ur face with ur massive loads of cum
[17:51] tereshky: *I shoot off several more massive projectiles of cum before they start to die down, like a sprinkler where the water is being turned down. When all is said and done my torso is completely soaked and you slip and fall*
[17:52] G----: "Phew, that was great big guy" I pat ur massive shoulder "Well, I;d best be off. Don't go anywhere" I laugh and start to get to my feet
[17:53] tereshky: you... you're just going to leave me here?
[17:53] G----: "Yeah? Why not? It's not as though anyone could hurt you. I mean, you're all muscle"
[17:54] G----: "Well, maybe not ALL muscle" I nod at ur cock, still leaking a bit on ur immense chest
[17:55] tereshky: this car isn't what you'd call a feather bed...
[17:55] G----: "Get up then" I laugh again
[17:56] G----: "Don't worry, I won;t be long. When I come back, we can REALLY give ur body a workout"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Tammany For This Useful Post:
nevertoobig (March 4th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options