The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NCPeakJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2004, 11:57 AM

NCPeakJock is on a distinguished road
Looking to chat with someone about Getting Huge!

Hey. Looking to see if anyone is out there wants to talk with a jock in North Carolina about muscle growth. My goal is to get huge. I want to be a huge muscle freak. I work out pretty much all the time...and just want to get bigger and bigger. Anyone want to talk about morphing me...talk about growth together, etc...let me know
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2004, 10:19 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Cool Leg workouts

I would love to see you do an intense leg workout. I saw blond bodybuilder Craig Titus in Las Vegas working out in a gym wearing just posing trunks. He has excellent thick thighs with deep striations and separation and he usually does light squats 150 lbs 5 sets 10 reps then immediately goes to a leg press machine and 3-4 sets till his thighs burn. You might try this. Also like watching guys barefoot and Craig has strong high arches and feet.

He told me he feels a better burn and intensity going barefoot in his workouts (except on the real heavy squats of course). The calves are always hard to pump and build up. Craig does standing calf raises on a wooden block and uses just the balls of his feet and toes going up and down with an added plate for weight till failure. I like to see the dirty soles of his feet because the outline of his high arch is well defined. Try it out and let me know if it helps in your workouts.
  #3   Add to wildblue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Mass Builder

wildblue is on a distinguished road
Hey NCPeak, I'm from NC too. Hit me up sometime and we can chat about working out. My avatar pic was taken about 1 month ago.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options