The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:27 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
The Roommate, Part XVIV (10/17/04)

What? More?

I guess this is becoming something of an overdose. I wonder if releasing so many chapters at once won't hinder the readership of this series? Ah, well. Que sera, sera.

-X-
Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM

Part XVIV

The Roommate, Part XVIV

Jason tilted his head, sending a series of quiet pops through the air as his neck cracked. His eyes roved the room, taking my nude and erect state into brief, predatory consideration. I hadn't recalled how big he was. Maybe he had been working out. Neither Liam nor I had considered what long-term effects my semen would have on someone. Perhaps his musculature had been strengthened, given new growth potential... now was definitely not the time to be considering these things.

"Where is he," he snarled. "I heard him. Where is he, Dane!?"

I shrugged. This was just lovely.

He stared at me, ice and fire warring in his eyes. "I know he's here!"

With a feigned casual air, I raised a hand into the air. I gestured with a single figure toward the other side of the bed. There was a beat of absolute silence.

Then a large, bloated wall of muscle launched itself over my bed, hurtling toward Jason and thundering a stream of basso curses. The two collided with a resounding thump. Swollen biceps wrapped around bulging lats as the two titans grappled for dominance. Jason had at least 30 pounds on Johnny, but Johnny was a blur of fury, clawing and grasping in ways that Jason had probably never experienced. I'll say one thing for water polo. It teaches you how to kick ass.

Of course, it this point I was too busy watching the struggle with bated breath. An absent meandering of my mind made me wonder if the people living above our room even bothered making noise complaints with all the madness that had happened in our room. I somehow doubted that Phil would have let them become an obstacle to his master plan.

"I... need... more," Jason grunted. A 20 inch biceps was crushing Johnny's windpipe. The steely girder of his arm was soliciting a series of wheezing grunts from Jason's opponent. At least, it was until Johnny broke an arm free and jabbed his elbow up into Jason's sternum. The angle was bad enough to prevent serious damage, but Jason dropped away, gasping for lost breath.

I sat up on the bed, my tool thrumming as if it, too, were a combatant priming for the fight. Johnny fell on Jason in his moment of weakness as I reveled in mine. I watched from my front-row seat, and Johnny began throwing punches. His stony knuckles pounded into Jason's face. It sounded like he was beating meat. Considering my perilous erection, I revised that assessment before it became a problem.

And then Johnny flew. Literally. Jason's arms raced into motion. In unison they rammed against Johnny's meaty, rounded pecs, sending him hurtling away. A quiet curse bubbled up on my lips. I had been so concerned with Phil that I had forgotten the danger that Jason could do. And what about Trevor and Johnny? Even if I ended Phil's dominion over my life, wasn't I responsible for--

"Holy... unnngh--" I was simultaneously shocked and derailed from my previous train of thought as a hand came up from the side of the bed and grasped my cock. It was followed moments later by Johnny's sweat-drenched face. Even in his state of disarray, and backlit as he was by the lights of the outer room, he was beautiful. His features were carved from granite. His mouth was hot and wet over my tool as he licked the remnants of my previous orgasm from its length. And, stimulated as I was, I shot another volley down his throat. It felt like I was shrinking again, because his hand began to swell on my tool, but I had no chance to see how big Johnny got. He was bodily lifted and hurled out of the room by Jason's tremendous figure.

Jason was rewarded for his efforts by the second shot of my cum, which sprayed across his chest. His growth was almost instantaneous. I wondered if the limits of his genetic potential were as strained as the straps of his shirt, which twanged in protest as his mammoth pectorals bulged yet larger. Jason threw his head back in exultation, his shoulders and neck swelling as broadening silhouettes against the doorway's light. The crack of one exploding wifebeater strap was near-simultaneous with another attack from Johnny, who was not to be denied. I rolled and fell to the floor. The two behemoths fell onto the cum and sweat-soaked bed. Their weight was too much for my much-abused piece of furniture. It collapsed with a groan of metal and creaking of springs.

They were heedless of the shattered bulk of the bed beneath them. Johnny had Jason in a Full Nelson, but as the two swelled and pumped against one another, I could see that Jason still had a slight edge. I was surprised that there were no sounds of bones breaking. Perhaps their bones had strengthened to the point where they could handle such tremendous strain.

As I stood up, an unyielding claw stretched out of the mass of manflesh and held me fast. I did what any self-respecting person about to be crushed by two muscular behemoths would have done: I stomped, hard, on the hand that held me with my other foot. The moan of pain was enough to assure me that I would take winner in this conflict.

Good thing for me that I was dashing for the door, tugging my boxers and sweats up as I went. The two were so in to beating the living daylights out of each other that they did not deign to notice my passing. I went into an all-out sprint as soon as I reached the common room. I was so busy glancing over my shoulder that I stumbled with a hearty smack into Phil's chest.

He flexed too slow to absorb the blow, so instead I was left with the sensation of being rebounded as his pectorals formed up. They pushed me away from his body so hard and abruptly that I stumbled back a bit. His pectorals were enormous, and dominated my field of vision. They were emphasized rather than concealed by his tattered white shirt. It was split at one shoulder and around both arms. His biceps pushed the fabric almost up to his armpits.

"What's going on?" he drawled, not even bothering to look down at me.

"Jason. And Johnny," I breathed.

He frowned, turning his fallen cherub's face into a stormcloud. "I see," he said, and walked into the bedroom the duelling titans had destroyed. I did not stay to hear his shouted commands. I ran, and did not stop running until I had reached Christian's room. If people found something unusual about a nude man running around in sweats too large for him, they said nothing to me as I sprinted by.

Christian opened the door just seconds after I rapped on it. He was standing there in boxers white and crisp, as if they had just been pressed. The mass I had given him was defined with a fresh tan. It seemed that Christian had been avoiding wearing a shirt as much as possible since he had become gorgeous. He was larger than I recalled, and not just because I was shorter.

"God, what happened to you, Dane? That bastard shrunk you again," Christian guessed. He pulled me into his arms, which did not make me feel better. It only served to make me conscious of how much taller than me he had become in relative measurements. There was about a four-inch height difference, but he outweighed me by at least 35 pounds. His arms were thick and solid against my back, and the pectorals and abdomen I leaned into would suffer no argument. They felt like part of a statue, but they were warm and mobile, flexing and leaping with his breath. Christian's dick, too, was thick and huge between us. I did not resent him nearly so much as I felt a connection to my former self through him.

I looked up at his face and, with gentle pressure, pushed myself out of his arms. He allowed my escape. He was gorgeous, with those full lips and pale, intense eyes. The recent tan emphasized the planes of his face, making him if possible more perfect than he had appeared just after I had changed him.

That brought me back to an earlier point. "Have you been working out, Christian?"

He laughed at the abruptness of the question, and shut the door before responding. "It's crazy, Dane. I eat like I've got a tapeworm, and everything just turns into muscle. I went into the gym one night, when no one was there, and I benched 250 pounds. It was easy. I didn't dare load it up with more, but I came back the next day and suddenly the shirts that were too tight on me didn't fit at all around these."

He tensed his chest, causing it to explode outward. His pectorals were squared and in pristine symmetry, but it was noticeably larger than that with which I had left him.

"And when I was curling... well." He raised and flexed his right arm. A softball had nothing at all on the vein-wrapped biceps that exploded from his arm, highlighted by the natural slenderness of his joints. His triceps were full-bodied and swelled in perfect balance.

"They started out at 15 inches when you changed me, but now they're much closer to 17. My cock's about the only part of me that's stayed the same size." He visibly noted my silence. "I'm... sorry. Jeez, I've completed the transformation into insensitive jock. What can I do for you, Dane?"

"I need a place to sleep, for tonight."

He nodded. "Done."

"And one other thing. I'm going to need your help some time. Some time soon."

The comforting smile on Christian's face was more reassuring than the best of Liam's commands.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Xyggurat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 29th, 2013)
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:41 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
What? More?

I guess this is becoming something of an overdose. I wonder if releasing so many chapters at once won't hinder the readership of this series? Ah, well. Que sera, sera.

-X-
Nope. No fear of that! You're driving me (us) insane with this story development. This story is turning into an electronic embodiment of my fantasies! Mmm! Jason and Johnny wrestling over Dane's juice! You're driving me over the edge with excitement!

Fantastic!

Xyggurat - thank you!

Justin
Thanks
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 01:16 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
That was fast, wasn't expecting another so soon! But agonizingly short!
Thanks
  #5   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 01:18 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
That was fast, wasn't expecting another so soon! But agonizingly short!
Actually Skumbum, that was quite a long chapter. It only "feels" short because it is so HOT that you (we) don't ever want it to end!

;-)
Thanks
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 01:20 PM

Hmm, I guess you're right.
Thanks
  #7   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM

Oops. XVIV?

It came to my attention from a helpful reader (deetrakt) that this thread is heinously mislabeled. I got the intent of the Roman numeral right in that this was chapter 19, but in my post-midnight exhaustion I must have forgotten that the proper Roman numeral for 19 is XIX. Sorry!

-X-
Thanks
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2004, 07:14 PM

Oops, heh, it's all good. Looking forward to chapter XVV either way
Thanks
  #9   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2004, 12:41 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Just a note....

Just a note, Xyggurat, from one author to another. I hope you end your story with Dane getting his justice in spaides. I am going to dare to suggest an idea to you. I hope that Dane gets all his size/height back in excess. I also fel that Jason, nd Phil take a major ego hit by somehow losing theirs. I would suggest that a severe beating be in order for them both, however, Dane is (in my opinion) above such acts of vengeance.

Also, I would like to thank you for the character of Christian. For some reason, I took a liking to him instantly. In addition, I was glad to see him reappear in this last chapter (if only very briefly). You're doing an excellent job, Xyggurat, and I commend you for returning to this story. I hope to read more in the near future.

- Lover_Boy
Thanks
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2004, 10:42 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Now the muscle growth is REALLY coming out in full force. I loved the chapter and I'm liking the story more and more with each chapter. I started out with a lukewarm opinion of it, but now I really look forward to more.
Thanks
  #11   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2004, 11:29 AM

theseventhwave
The pace of the story is increasing...

Hello Xyggurat,

I am sure I speak for most of the people here when I say that we are anxiously awaiting your next chapter. ("anxiously awaiting" doesn't quite capture the full spirit of my anticipation...perhaps "bursting with eagerness" would be better)

During the earlier chapters of this series, the pacing of the story was relaxed - almost sort of a sporadic journal entry (i.e. every couple of days Dane would give us an update). However, in the last couple of chapters the pacing of the story has changed. Events are in motion and things are getting out of control (how exciting!). Dane seems to have "come awake" to realize his situation. Phil has had to confront Jason and Johnny. The new twist of the "delayed growth" that Dane has noticed from Christian. There is so much going on and everything seems to be coming to a head. How can you build this story up to this frenzied level and expect us (your readers/fans) to just sit by waiting patiently to find out what happens?

Xyggurat! Keep going! Chapter XX awaits! (and given the "XX" rating - it must be hot!)

;-)
Thanks
  #12   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
this is the most patient bump i've ever made. xyg, where are you?
Thanks
  #13   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM

theseventhwave
Oh unstud! Thank you! Thank you! (for bumping this back up)

Each day I visit this wonderful forum and I see the most recent chapter of this super story falling farther and farther down the page. This recent chapter lag is driving me crazy! Where, oh where, has my Xyggurat gone?

I am so eager to read about the development of these recent plot twists. What will Phil do with Jason and Johnny? What will Dane do with Christian? Will Phil's symbiote decide to reproduce? Will I have to come to California to tie Xyggurat to his computer desk? (oops! got a little out of hand there!)

Xyggurat - please come back!
Thanks
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 04:19 PM

just for seventhwave...
Thanks
  #15   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM

theseventhwave
Aw Shucks!

You guys are too good to me! [COLOR=Red]*blushes*[/COLOR]

;-)
Thanks
  #16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 10:32 PM

whoops, i forgot the "the", sorry!

Actually your response briefly made *me* think that the story had been updated, heh.
Thanks
  #17   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM

Tcha, y'know what?

I've decided to discontinue this story.

No, just kidding. I'll try and have another chapter up tomorrow. Classes and work started bogging me down, but I've been making slooooooow progress on the story.

-X-
Thanks
  #18   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'll be the first one to say that I almost had a hear attack! Oh, how you toy with our emotions. I'll be eagerly looking for a new chapter tomorrow!
Thanks
  #19   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 06:35 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR=DarkRed]That's not funny![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Glad to hear that you are still alive Xyggurat. I certainly hope that this story is as much of a pleasurable relief from school for you as it is for the rest of us.[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #20   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 01:02 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave
[color=darkred]That's not funny![/color]

[color=blue]Glad to hear that you are still alive Xyggurat. I certainly hope that this story is as much of a pleasurable relief from school for you as it is for the rest of us.[/color]
DITTO IN SPADES!!!
Thanks
  #21   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:19 AM

Gah, Sorry.

Sorry, guys. I said I'd try. My computer was off-line most of today because I was working it through a series of major upgrades. However... the chapter's almost done. I need to get to sleep because of the whole 'work in the morning' thing, but... keep checking back!

-X-
Thanks
  #22   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Bump!

Just bumping the post as a friendly reminder.

Xyggurat - I hope your Thanksgiving break was as relaxing as it was productive! No pressure, though. I'm sure the next chapter will be as fantastic those that came before.

I don't know how much longer I can wait..... I'm sure my fellow posters can agree with that!

--JSmith
Thanks
  #23   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 08:27 PM

I Promise

It's almost here. I PROMISE. It's just so hard to get everything finished with the semester's end.

And no, I'm not mad at you guys. In fact, I'm thrilled that you all care! Thanks for sticking with me, boys and... uh, guys?

-X-
Thanks
  #24   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 08:33 PM

theseventhwave
I think I just floated out of my chair!

~~~~Oh bliss!~~~~
Thanks