The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"The Power of Love" (Part 2)

[color=red]First of all, to those of you who read/enjoyed my first installment, I appologize. Like our other beloved author, Xyggurat, i had to take a break. Time constraints with work (since I have no social life to blame) kept me from it partly. That, and i was simply burnt out. I had been writing a story for a long while at another site. However, with no further ado, I give you the second chapter of my fantasy....[/color]
[color=#ff0000]__________________________________________________ ___________[/color]
[color=white]I awoke the next morning groggy. I felt as if I'd put forth a great effort of some kind. With that notion, the memories of last night's events flooded my mind and my eyes snapped open. It was barely after dawn, and a gray light trickled into the room between Michael's blinds. It was Saturday morning, and he didn't have school. No wonder he was still in bed.[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]I looked over at my young Adonis. To my eyes, he had seemed perfect before his transformation. However, as I looked at his new body, I realized that he was even more perfect. He lay on his back, his head turned toward me, an arm at his side, and the other across his stomach. Comically the phrase "breakfast in bed" flitted through my mind with new meaning. His physique was immacualte. He'd gained the size of a teen football player, the deinition of a gymnast, and the symmetry of a body builder. All this while maintaining the long, lithe lims and tiny waist he'd previously had.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]As I admired, I couldn't help but touch him. I ran the back of my hand down the side of his neck to his shoulder, and down the length of his arm. As if smoothing a swatch of fabric, I ran my hand over his chest and abdomen. I bypassed the "tempting" area, and continued down over his thighs and calves. His skin, as always, was smooth, flawless, and warm to the touch. The goosebumps it gave me were only heightened by the feel of the amassed muscle beneath. Suddenly, I realized too late what I was doing.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]I quickly removed my hand, and felt the strange withdrawing sensation again. I knew what was about to happen. I sat up partially, and watched with a mix of anticipation, and dread. He moaned in his sleep, and his body began to swell. His neck thickened, the cords of muscle becoming more pronounced as his traps mounded up. His delts followed suit as the growth spread to his chest, biceps, and triceps. His arms broadened from front to back as his relaxed bis elongated further down toward the inner side of the elbow joints. I couldn't see his tris but for a little, and my eyes wandered to his torso. His pecs, which had been squarish, now puffed up and rounded out like inflating balloons. As the overlap became heavier and more prominent, his nipples migrated outward from each other.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]As I watched, I was again reminded of rising dough as each set of abdominals swelled, row-by-row. To my utter amazement, the waistband of his snug shorts stretched a bit further and I saw the faintest hint of the equally large eighth set appear below. His quads began to bulge, growing rapidly, and extending down toward his knee joints. The sudden increase in mass forced the legs of his shorts to ride up toward his hips and give it the look of a bathing suit. His calves ballooned, and I thought he was done.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]My eyes were drawn again to a stirring in the shorts, and my jaw dropped. His cock was signifigantly larger than before after the first transformation, and the tightness of the gym shorts had kept it in a tightly packed bulge the size of a fist. Now, it was clearly elongating further as the head became visibly prominent through the flimsy fabric, and its positioning caused it to push strait out from his groin. It stopped, and hadn't gotten longer, so much as thicker and rounder.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]I looked over my handywork. How was I going to explain this when he woke up? My thoughts were interrupted as he began to moan and shift uncomfortably. I looked to the source of his discomfort, and saw growth start anew in his shorts. Oh no! His morning wood was making an appearance in it's grand new look. It was growing, slowly, pushing out from his crotch, and stretching the fabric noticeably. Not even half erect, and already bigger than average, the restraint of the shorts caused it to bow out. As if having a will of its own, it mased up suddenly, and straitened with a surprising force. My mouth began to water as I heard the miniscule sounds of popping threads and the fabric tented obscenenly. It grew in spurts now, elongating and thickening with each burst.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]Mike was moaning loudly now, as the discomfort increased and with a bursting "RRRRIIIIP!!!!", it freed itself from its confines. I was startled suddenly, as Mike abruptly awoke , and sat bolt upright in bed. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes, and finally looked around. Immediately, he looked down at his monstrous erection.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]"What the FUCK....?!?!?!?!" Unable to believe his eyes, he rubbed them again, and looked directly at me.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]With a sheepish grin, I spoke to the love of my life, "Uhhhh........good morning....???"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]__________________________________________________ ________[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=red]Okay, kidz, there ya have it. Not a lot of dialogue, but I promise more conversation in the next installment. Oh, and one more thing. I have a pic of Mikey I can post, but I don't know how to do it here. Can anyone give me detailed instructions? If so, It would be much appreciated. Gimme your thoughts. Until next time....[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2004, 05:40 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Congratulations

Excellent installment, loved the "non-intentional" growth of the character, really sweet and interesting.

As for posting the pic, i suggest you to post the file under the image section, so only registered members will be able to see it - just use the upload tool which appears at the posting screen - browse for your pictures (the allowed attachments are listed once you activate the tool) and upload them - voila (yeah, like I was really a computer genius)

Once again, congratulations

Bruno
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I like the accidental nature of the growth, too. Grow 'im huge!
  #4   Add to hecad84's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM

hecad84
Send a message via AIM to hecad84 Send a message via Yahoo to hecad84
Lover-Boy, it is rare that I post a reply on a story, but I just wanted to congratulate you on this one. As a gay guy who places much more importance on romance than on sex, this story is rare gem in my eyes. I love it, and I also love your behind-the-scenes narative of where the story is coming from. A love like that is precious, and is what I myself dream about finding if a boyfriend should ever come my way. I think you're a talented writer, I enjoyed your descriptions, and I very much look forward to reading more.
  #5   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2004, 08:53 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Here's the deal....

hecad84 :

Just so you know, Mike isn't my BF. Although, I often wish he were. He does, however, know how I feel about him. He's cool with it.

Another interesting fact tying into the "behind-the-scenes" thing. After not seeing Mike for approx. 2 yrs., I ran into his mom last night where I work. I found out that he works across the highway from me at the new Lowe's. I plan on visiting him in the very near future. The sad truth of this entire matter is that Michael is totally straight. In fact, he's married and has two daughters. But, Que Serra Serra.

P.S. - Mad_Dog, don't worry. I'm gonna grow'im really HUGE!

Last edited by Lover_Boy; October 21st, 2004 at 09:00 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options