The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Tammany's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:17 AM

Tammany is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Tammany
Getting more than you bargained for

So this rp is a little different from the inflation rp. The person I was rping with liked the idea of muscle on display, so this is the idea we came up with. Hope you like it, it does get a little weird at the end, so only read if you have wide ranging tastes. I can have fun with lots of different ideas. Like before, look me up on yahoo if you like it.

tereshky: So it starts off pretty similar, you've entered a competition at your weight of 285 and notice that one of the contestants has you beat hands down
j-----: I've got the same damned measurements but the muscles just look more massive on a shorter guy
j-----: check myself out in the pumproom mirrors and a DAMNED skimpy poser...more like a pouch on a string...6'5", 285#, 60" chest, 24" arms, 35" waist, 35" thighs...I'm HUGE and yet he still looks better
tereshky: "hey there!" you look behind you and see a guy in a poser, 6' 2" 250lbs. "couldn't help noticing you having a little trouble there"
j-----: don't know this guy...turn back to the mirror...pull a most muscular...watch the slabs of pec meat roll up into slabs of meat...the shoulders rise up like miny pumpkins..."nah, man...no trouble here"
tereshky: "really? cause I thought I heard you murmuring about not being big enough..." with that the stranger put his hand on your shoulder as if to slap you on the back. You notice that suddenly your shoulder seems to flex on it's own, but it looks bigger than it was before
j-----: relax the pose as you're talking...feel your big hand on my shoulder..."whoa!"...delts contract hard...and swell up? I'm a little dazed as i stare in the mirror..."it's just...it's just that muscle looks...looks so much bigger on the shorter guys" I answer...my hand moving to my shoulder to rub it...feels like I've done more than a quick pump all of a sudden
tereshky: "you sure you're ok?" I say as I touch your other shoulder, causing it to tense up and look larger
j-----: "what the..." my other shoulder tightens up...and SWELLS right before my eyes...I meet your eyes in the mirror..."what are you doing, guy?"
tereshky: "I would think it would pretty obvious what I'm doing"
tereshky: "you want my help? I can give you size like you never imagined"
j-----: I just stare at my shoulders in the mirror...they look fanTAStic..."but...how?" I look at you in the mirror again..."how...how much?"
tereshky: "bigger than anyone here... you think this competition is going to get you places? I can make you dwarf people in national competitions... huge sponsorships and... other bonuses"
tereshky: "you can think of me as a.... trainer of sorts"
tereshky: "only its so much easier, you just have to agree to do this... my way" I smile
j-----: I look you over as you stand next to me...I don't recognize you...but I should...you're BUILT and...you could take this contest from anyone here..."you could train me? to get proportions like yours on my body?YEAH...I'll do it your way but...why me?"
tereshky: "my proportions? ha!" I laugh
tereshky: "as for why... I'll get compensated, you don't have to worry about that"
tereshky: I hold out my hand for you to shake
j-----: I turn to face you directly...my eyes moving up and down your body...'what is he laughing at' I wonder...the man is BUILT...without a second thought I shake your hand
tereshky: *I grip your hand tighter than any handshake you've ever had. Instantly your right side of your body feels warm. It slowly spreads to the rest of your body*
j-----: my eyes grow wide at the strength of your grip...suddenly my whold body feels flushed...starting from my right hand and moving through my body in seconds...I'm frozen in place...staring at you...your bulging arm...your thick pecs...your eyes
tereshky: I release your hand and immediately begin to rub your arm, gently massaging it, working my way up from your forearm, to your biceps and starting on your right shoulder. You watch in amazement as your body seems to inflate as long as my hands touch a spot
j-----: my arm kind of hangs there as you let go...only to grip my forearm...kneading the sinews there...my arms suddenly feel s like a bag of snakes...the muscles and tendons and ligaments all twitching and contracting and...GROWING...my forearm...then my biceps...the heat through my body seems to radiate INWARD as it starts to swell where ever your touch me
tereshky: *I massage your shoulders, feeling up your thick neck, as it thickens even more. Your shoulders balloon out and I move down to the left arm*
tereshky: what do you thinkg?
j-----: holy CRAP!...my shoulders!...they broaden DRAMATICALLY before my eyes...they're over 3 1/2 feet wide...my neck...it goes from 22 to 30" EASILY...my arms...oh MAN...my arms have to be OVER 30"...I look like a caricature of myself..."I...I don't know WHAT to think...this isn't real..." my cock throbs HARD in my posers..."it's so damne HOT!"
tereshky: "You seem to be a bit excited there." I nod at your tent. wrap my arms around you and massage your lower abdominal muscles, each pair getting special attention until it bulges considerably
j-----: oh shit!...embarrassed at my bulging posers and so turned on at the same time...I gasp as your powerful arms circle me...your hands go low on my abs and I groan at the throb that pulls the waistband of the posers out from my stomach...and the heat that radiated through the pit of my stomach...and the paired mounds of rippling muscle swell to BRICKS under your touch
j-----: this can't be happening...i groan inwardly as I watch my body twitch and bulge and swell into something I'm starting not to recognize as my body
tereshky: *you notice that not only do your abs expand but your back as well. My torso is pressed against yours and you can feel your muscles pushing back against me. I work my hands up to your pecs and massage them for a while, you stare in awe as you see them grow by mammoth proportions.* You like this a lot, I can tell.
j-----: I feel the heat of you against my back...hard, smooth muscle giving off heat like a furnace and my body absorbing every bit of it...my torso seems to be expanding outward...my lats just touching your forearms one second as the press into my sides and actually RESTING on them the next...the muscles so heavy and thick and wide...my heart is pounding in my chest and I GROAN as your strong hands knead the heavy-hanging slabs of meat...that thicken and grow into HUGE blocks of muscle...my coc throbs almost painfully at the attention you're paying my pecs and the pouch is fighting a losing battle to keep me contained...I hear the other competitors just on the other side of the curtain between us...if they only KNEW what was going on over here...
j-----: I stare and grow some more as my quarter-sized nips seem to STRECTH over the blocky corners of my new pecs...now silver-dollar-sized and SO damned sensitive
tereshky: I lean into your ear "I can give you so much more, do you want it all? Can you handle it all?"
j-----: "more?" I say, not believing what I'm seeing now...I've put on at least 50 pounds of muscle in MINUTES...your fingers kneading my chest...brushing those nips is making me CRAZY...the wrong head answers..."I can do more...make me as big as you can" i growl in a voice that even seems bigger
tereshky: *I turn you around so that you are facing me, I stare into your eyes, you can't look away. I wrap my arms under your armpits and grab your shoulders, pulling you into me. You reach around me out of a compulsion to complete the embrace, so as much of you can be in contact with me as possible. You feel my hands working their way down your back. My nipples rubbing against your expanding torso. My thighs and calves causing new growth in your thick legs
tereshky: *Then I press my lips against yours and push my tongue in with no resistance. As soon as it enters your mouth a shockwave of sensations course through your veins. The growth picks up speed, all over your body, you begin to put on inches, you can tell because you're having to bend to keep our lips in contact, or is that more because your incredible pecs are pushing me back*
j-----: my body seems to be absorbing every bit of the heat being generated between us as we embrace...I feel contractions and swelling and a growing heaviness throughout my body as more and more of our flesh comes in contact...I feel your hands on my back...your legs against mine...our crotches pressed together...you're hard too but I'm almost painfully hard and SWOLLEN...the skin of my chest is so sensitive I feel the nubs of your nipples pressing into my pecs...and then you kiss me...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...your tongue enters deep into my mouth and my whole BODY seems to light up...muscles contract and pull and bulge...I fight to maintain that contact between our mouths...I squeeze you against my MASSIVE chest...I GROAN as I feel my cock drooling now into the pouch that's strangling it
tereshky: *I slide my hands down your back and grab your muscled butt, working it and plying it, feeling it grow against me. Your strap gets tighter and tighter from the combination of yoru expanding thighs and your bubble butt*
j-----: I'm lost in the heat of this strange and erotic and frightening and exhilirating embrace...magic? science? a psychotic break? who CARES? i just want more...your hands on my ass make me groan again...I feel the waistband of the poser biting into my hips...pulled out from my body in front by the monster growing there...the back panel disappearing between my bulging and growing ass cheeks...sweat pouring off me in rivers now at the heat we're generating...or you're generating in me
tereshky: *I move my hands around to the font and grab your throbbing cock. The sensation is so intense that you collapse on top of me, leaving me to hold most of your ever growing weight. Your cock grows inch after inch as I stroke it. Your balls drop down in your pouch as they grow to the size of soft balls, your poser now stretched so far your cock is coming out of it*
j-----: I gasp and sag forward at the touch of your hands on my shaft...nghnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..."it's so hard it HURTs" I nearly purr...like a mountain lion might purr...the tight pouchs sags heavily...my balls growing heavier and heavier...every muscle in my body seems to ripplie and bulge of it's own accord...or yours...and your stroking makes all this massive, freakish muscle as limp and helpless as I've EVER felt in my life...the waistband catches behind the head of my shaft...it feels like it's the size of a tangerine or an orange..."what are you DOING to me" I groan...in heavy and a strange kind of hell at the same time
tereshky: "giving you what you asked for" I whisper back, just before your poser finally snaps, fully exposing your massive cock. I can feel your cock riding up my abs and starting to press against my pecs. Your balls are like two melons sagging at your knees. I lower you down to your knees. You fall forward, holding yourself up on your hands and knees. "You weigh more than twice what you did, and over seven feet tall. Good luck packing those melons into anything"
Meebo Message: Could not IM buddy
j-----: * in heaven and a strange...
tereshky: "giving you what you asked for" I whisper back, just before your poser finally snaps, fully exposing your massive cock. I can feel your cock riding up my abs and starting to press against my pecs. Your balls are like two melons sagging at your knees. I lower you down to your knees. You fall forward, holding yourself up on your hands and knees. "You weigh more than twice what you did, and over seven feet tall. Good luck packing those melons into anything"
tereshky: "You might pack your soft cock into some thing, but as soon as you go hard, the world's gonna know"
tereshky: "And yet... I get the distinct impression, you want more. Don't you? You don't want this to stop do you?"
j-----: "oh shit" I groan as my cock POPS the waistband on the posers and snaps to full erection and my balls drop heavily...no longer supported...my eyes grow wide at the sight of it...it's huge and getting bigger by the second..."oooooh" I moan as the sensitized head prods the underside of your thick pecs...but it's the weight of my balls hanging against my HUGE lower thighs that actually pull me off balance...you help as I sink to my knees...my head spinning from the sensations...my body HUMMING from over-stimulation...I can't stay up...I fall foward to my knees
j-----: "twice my weight? 7 FEET? that's not possible...that would mean...570#?" the rest of what you say sinks in slowly through the growing haze of lust and physical sensations..."paking those melons? the WORLD'S gonna know?...oh hell...this is too much...WAY too much...but...it feels AMAZING! more? how much more? no it's too much...TOO MUCH...oh damn it feels so good"
tereshky: I lean down to whisper into your ear "one word, that's all it will take. More or stop?"
tereshky: *I take my hand away from your body. You feel the warmth draining from you. The intense feelings and sensations becoming like a distant object, fading away*
j-----: "ughnnnn" my cock THROBS at the word "more"..."don't...stop..." i gasp out
tereshky: *I place my hands on your shoulders. Press my cock against your butt. You can feel it resting over the opening. You know there are people mere feet away from you. All they would have to do would be to come on the other side of the curtains. You feel my precum dripping onto your ass. I push it in one inch. A shockwave of extacy breaks breaks against your like a torrent
j-----: my heart is pounding...my ENORMOUS chest is heaving...I feel your hands on my shoulders...I feel the heavy flesh of your cock against my ass and it's hotter than any other part of your body that's touched mine..."oh god...not here..." i gasp...there are people only a few feet away...I can't believe they haven't heard us already with all the moaning and groaning I'm doing...and yet I don't make any effort to stop you..."oooooh"...your drool is like warm water against my flesh...NGHNNNNNNNNNN...I groan as you penetrate me only a little but the sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before...the power of the feeling drives me to my elbows...my ass high and open to you..."not here...oh dam..."
tereshky: *the deeper I drive, the faster you grow. The pounds are just stacking. Layer upon layer of brute strength. I find that I bend less with every passing moment as your body gets bigger and bigger. I have to push you down as your continue to grow. 8ft, 9ft, 10...
j-----: the bones are aching...the muscles stretching and then swelling...sounds are coming from me that MUST be drawing attention...but no one comes...my body feels SO heavy...SO MASSIVE...so POWERFUL...and I kneel here taking every inch of that magnificent cock as you drive it into me...
j-----: I hear a truck and realize it's me growling
j-----: my balls hit the floor between my knees...only because my knees are held so far apart by the phenomenal amounts of muscles on my inner thighs
j-----: I catch myself pushing BACK...ONTO that neverending cock that's making me CRAZY with lust
tereshky: *Finally, I'm in you all the way. Suddenly your mind is lit up with internal fireworks as I start pounding your ass. You can't think or see only feel more keenly aware of your body than you've every been in your life. You can feel every inch as it expand, tenses, contours. The slightest air current is like an ocean of sensation against your skin.
j-----: "RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !" I bellow out as my brain IMPLODES at the overwhelming power of the sensations coursing through my body...every muscle fiber GROANS as it grows...every bone ACHES as it lengthens...every inch of skin is LIT UP from the slightest stimulation against the SUPERSENSTIVE nerve endings...and my cock THROBS between my monstrous pecs as they hang beneath my chest
j-----: "between my pecs? what are you turning me INTO?"
tereshky: Suddenly you feel pressure building up under your arm pits , you feel a burning sensation, your chest is on fire. You can hardly comprehend what is happening as two muscle bound arms emerge from your sides. Your pecs double, an extra pair emerges slightly under your already massive pair to control these new guns. The burning gives way to sensations you've never felt before, each trumping the one before
tereshky: *I rub your new tits as you throb with power*
j-----: I know I'm delirious now...a whole new kind of strange hits me as the heat in my body turns to FIRE throughout my upper torso..."this can't be happening" i growl...not just seeing double in the mirror...but FEELING double...arms...HUGE FREAKING ARMS literally GROW out of my body..."AH DAMN that hurts"...the weight of my chest seems to DOUBLE...and why not...two more slabs of pec-meat form under my already monstrous slabs...the power coursing through me is amazing and yet i can't move
j-----: "OH DAYUM!!!"...the new pecs have new NIPS, TOO...and the heat and strength of your hands against them nearly flattens me the pleasure is so great...theres a puddle of precum forming below me...as that monster is massaged and stroked by FOUR pecs now..."you're making me CRAZY!!!"
j-----: "you're making me a MONSTER...a lust-crazed MONSTER!"
tereshky: All of a sudden you feel less and less from my cock. You realize that you're laying completely flat on the ground and I'm having to straddle your termendous bulk to get it in. "Now for the grand finale" I let loose my cum into your ass, you can feel it so warm it's hot, almost burning but not quite as it seeps into you. You feel your muscles explode in uncontrollable growth, if you hadn't been laying down before you'd be flattened now. It's like your muscles are all racing to grow the fastest and your body is trying to catch up.
tereshky: I jerk myself out of you just in time
j-----: my eyes glaze over...I feel my pecs hit the floor...ALL 4 OF THEM...compressing my engorged clydesdale cock into the floor...you feel like a kid on my back...the bulk of my ass cheeks pushing you out of my ass...the word "finale" sinks in to my lustfilled, totally confused and terrified and excited and dumbfounded mind...and LAVA seers my insides...my whole BODY goes into MASSIVE contractions and spasms...my huge freakish form bouncing and dancing around on the floor uncontrollable and my body totally reforms itself...into what I don't know...i feel myself CLENCH and nearly crush the head of your cock as it pops out of my ass...I'm lost in the most mindblowing phsyical sensation imaginable
tereshky: You black out
j-----: and it's too much...the last thing I feel is my ENORMOUS damned body sagging on the floor...every twitch like the muscle is flexing for a show...what a CRAZY show...I think as I slide into gray haze
tereshky: You wake to hear roaring applause, you see me standing infront of you on the stage with my poser on again. The sounds like hundreds of people applauding greet you but of course the lights are too bring on stage for you to see what is beyond. You slowly stand up, not knowing what else to do. "And now!" You hear me bellow, "At 20 ft, 15,000lbs, a freak of nature! Lucas the goliath!"
tereshky: You're met with roaring applause
j-----: the first thing that registers is a train...at least I think it's a train...as my mind starts to focus, i realize it's applause...my eyes open but I'm blinded by bright lights...the lights are that bright in the pump room...as they adjust a little, I see you again...memory floods my mind as i stare at you...near-naked in your poser...poweruflly built...and small...
j-----: I struggle to my feet...disoriented...feeling SO damned heavy..."oh man" I growl...and the voice that rumbles through me sounds NOTHING like mine...then you shout out, "And now! At 20', 15,000#, a freak of nature! Lucas the Goliath!" and the applause THUNDERS through my head
j-----: "what the hell?" I rumble
j-----: I'm TOWERING over you...my head swimming...my eyes widen as I look down
tereshky: *I turn around, muting my mic* It's the competition of course. Look around you, I think we've got a pretty good chance, don't you think?
j-----: I'm stunned...this isn't real...
tereshky: You look around to see other towering behemoths, or they would look towering if you weren't 1 1/2 times bigger than your closest competitor. "You see, it wasn't a competition for you, it was for me. I made the best design"
tereshky: "I keep my promises"
j-----: I lift my left hand to my head...TWO of them show up!
j-----: "oh my god" I growl..."you really...did this"
tereshky: "Just look at those arms ladies and gentlemen!" The curtains close
j-----: my hands come into my chest...each one finds a pec...FOUR PECS...it wasn't a dream...I'm barely aware of the curtain closing...the light blocked...I look down at you
j-----: "what...what now?"
tereshky: "I keep changing things to keep the competition on its toes and then after this season you get put out to pasture with the rest of the freaks where people can pay to see you guys. All the food you can eat, all the sex you could want. Not a bad deal"
j-----: "what about my life? you can't LEAVE me like this...ughnnnn..." and that's when I feel and see it...my cock...standing straight out from my body like the boom off the mast of a sailboat...it has to be 3' long and...oh my god...1' in diameter...I look from it to you..."you have to change me back"
tereshky: I put my hands to my mouth and whistle. Another behemoth runs up. "This is charlie, he's last year's champion." You feel two massive arms wrap around you, one reaching down and stroking your cock, which instantly goes erect and turns out to be 5'. You sink to your knees again. "I think you two will like each other"
tereshky: I say as I leave the stage
j-----: UGHNNNNNNFUCK! I growl, sinking to my knees with a thud that rattles the building...the ham hock fist groping my cock sends me into ORBIT...I want to shout out as you turn to leave...I want to reach out ahd GRAB you by the neck before you get away...but the vise-like fingers kneading the HUGE piece of meat jutting out from my body saps every ounce of strength from my 15,000# body
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options