The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleUP2me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2004, 01:46 AM

muscleUP2me has disabled reputation
Cop's chokehold

Howdy!

In 2002, I had met a cop in a professional setting. He's a big guy: thick, stocky, burly, with broad shoulders, a big chest which was made bigger with his bullet-proof vest, and arms that stretched his tight short sleeves. A big bushy moustache was just the icing on this beefcake! And as an extra bonus, he's a motorcycle cop, so I got to see him a few times in his boots and breeches and helmet. (Mmmm...Oh my, where was I? Oh yeah :-)

Later, I attended the local department's Citizen Police Academy, where everyday civilians take "classes" to learn how the police department works. Different officers lecture about the various inter-departments and topics. He was giving us the lecture on weapons.

During his presentation he was talking about non-technical weapons, specifically strangleholds vs. chokeholds (I'm still not sure which is which) but he wanted to demonstrate the preferred method of subduing a "perp."

He pointed at me, "Hey, come here." I contained my excitement, but my mind raced. Yay! He picked me, because he knew me over all my other classmates. Oh, damn, this is gonna be hot.

I stood in front of him, as he slipped his massive short-sleeved arm around my neck. I could feel his huge forearm on the left side of my neck and his hard bicep pushing into my right. I wanted to reach up and grab that huge arm on the tricep side. But I didn't want to sprout a boner right there in front of the class. Sigh.

Alas, two years later I can still feel his arm pressing against me, and the smell of this very hot cop behind me, subduing me. Yes, SIR!

WOOF!
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2004, 08:58 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Awesome story, did you ever see him again?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options