The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artsguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:28 AM

artsguy is on a distinguished road
Me and My Bouncer - Ch. 1

[COLOR=white]Having lingered on this site for some time I thought I should contribute in some form. This is my first story, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I don?t know where this story will take us, but I?m excited to see what evolves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Me and My Bouncer ? Ch. 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It doesn?t usually take too much convincing to get me down to my favorite club after the work week from hell. Working in the service industry and dealing with people on a day in, day out basis can be a little overwhelming and stressful. We all have found our way of unwinding and dealing with it. I like going to go out to a restaurant or club (usually by myself) and just people watch, and it?s usually men that I?m watching. I?ve worked my way up to a fairly decent paying job as a human resources manager and live alone in a loft apartment in the heart of the city. I?ve had a few relationships with guys that haven?t amounted to anything serious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My friends and co-workers know me and my fascination with muscle?big, thick muscle. I don?t keep it a mystery from too many people?frankly any guy that is built to the hilt has my direct attention. If he?s packing it and isn?t afraid of flaunting it even better. I love flirting, and if it gets me into bed with a guy with some muscle on his bones, I?m in heaven. Most jocks or bodybuilders are usually looking for guys of equal build, so the challenge is finding the guy that is attracted to the ?smaller? guy with a swimmer build like me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]When it comes to bouncers, I?m drawn to big bouncers that are usually the silent type, the guy that knows that he?s in charge and in control of a room. The strong, silent type. They don?t have to be expert conversationalists; because it?s their bodies that speak my language. I like big men?so shoot me. I?m not a big guy in any sense of the word, quite the opposite actually. I would describe myself as lean and wiry and a hard gainer. At 145 lbs and 5? 8?, pound for pound I can usually hold my own. At least that was until I met Chad.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]I strategically placed my drink at a table as close to the entrance as possible so I would have an unobstructed view of Chad. I didn?t want it to look too obvious; I just wanted to watch Chad and perhaps on the half-chance strike up some small chat with the guy. I was almost certain that he wouldn?t even give me the time of day, let alone be interested in any form of conversation. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Occasionally he would have to check a few ID cards; in doing so the ball on his bicep would roll up, giving the cardholder a small taste of the power and size of his arms. Patrons would then do a double take or walk into the person standing in front of them because they couldn?t get over his size. It was quite humorous to watch. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I felt quite safe and reassured in knowing that someone like Chad was monitoring the club and keeping things in control. One part of my brain was hoping that there might be even a small altercation in order to see Chad in action. Who wouldn?t want someone like Chad to come to their rescue if things started to get out of control?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The club was hot and stuffy and I was putting back the rum and cokes, surprised how easy they were going down. It must be the heat. I shed my sweater and now I was wearing a form fitting tee along with my denim jeans. I had been at the club for some time, so I also ordered some finger foods and appetizers. I was surprised how hungry I was, and I probably ordered too much for just one person.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A little while later I was sitting listening to the music when it looked like the lights when out around me. ?Is this all for you?? I looked up and saw Chad with my food order. He was even larger up close and was blocking the light for my table. I sat there stunned not knowing what to say. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Um?I guess. I think my eyes are bigger than my stomach?. He laughed and showed a great set of white teeth with a gorgeous smile. ?No offense, but it looks like you could use some more weight, so, I don?t think the extra food will hurt you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I wondered what gave it away. Perhaps it was my boney chest and pencil neck. Or maybe it was stick arms?? I gave him a slow flex of my arms. He chuckled and blushed ever so slightly. At least he had a sense of humor and could take a little sarcasm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, how about a positive compliment? you have beautiful eyes.? It was now my turn to blush. ?All the better to see that incredible body of yours. My name is Christopher?and yours?? I extended my hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Chad? he replied and firmly gripped my hand. God, even his hand was muscular and I squeezed with a fair amount of strength just so it didn?t feel like a wet fish to him. I almost creamed my jeans right then and there. Gentle yet firm. ?That?s a pretty strong grip for a small guy. Your size is a little deceiving.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I may be small, but I?m wiry. If you want to stop by my table for a nibble, I mean of my appetizers, I might have some food left over to feed some of those muscles. Or perhaps we could go somewhere later for a real meal after your shift is done.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sounds tempting Christopher, but, we just meet. I have to get back to my post we?re a little short staffed.? Chad left my table and went over to the main entrance and resumed with his work. Just as I figured, he?s not interested. I continued to eat and ordered another round.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A little while later, I had to use the washroom. Those drinks were just going straight through me. I got up from my table a walked towards the washroom. As I was about to walk by Chad he grabbed me by my upper arm and said ?you?re not leaving are you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Why, do you miss me already? I was actually on my way to the washroom, do you want to join me?I might need some protection.? I replied. I grabbed his arm and was shocked at its hardness as he wasn?t even flexing. He looked into my eyes and slowly started to flex his arm. He smiled at my reaction to his subtle flex. He just hit the ?easy? button with that move. I couldn?t even begin to describe its size other than it was the largest bicep I had ever felt in my life and had me on the verge of creaming my jeans. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I think I could protect you, but I think that you can handle yourself with or without me in the room. Come talk to me when you?re done?, he said. I went to the washroom and shot a huge load. Was this guy hitting on me, or was it the liquor talking and I was just imagining the whole episode? Does he like me or is he setting me up so he can pummel me when I?m alone with him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I washed my hands and splashed water on my face. I looked into the mirror and knew I wasn?t dreaming and went out into the dim lights of the club.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:33 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh, very nice indeed! Many thanks for taking the plunge! I'm going to enjoy this!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 02:52 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Great start. It would be so cool if the big lug required the guys he dates, to go to his gym. Maybe put a little more meat on those wiry bones of Christopher's. And thus the muscle growth. I'm a bit lax with the muscle growth in some of my stories, but you have hit on the key to a great story that doesn't have any muscle growth in it. You have a man with a mountain of muscle and you know how to describe it. Please..
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:13 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Nice set up. Looking forward to more.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:12 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sexy sexy; i like their chemistry, hopin to see more.
and some good ole growth, if possible ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep going!!!

I enjoyed your set-up chapter and look forward to more. I, too, look for Chad to "enhance" Chris given the machinations of your mind's "evolving" storyline!
Mike
  #7   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Oh very nice indeed! I am looking forward to the next installment! Please hurry.
  #8   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:25 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Nice start. I like the tension created by not knowing if Chad is a powerfully built basher, or a potential dream date.
  #9   Add to Lifter51's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:33 AM

Lifter51 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lifter51 Send a message via Yahoo to Lifter51
Great start! You have my vote. I can picture myself at the bar watching.
Looking forward to the next piece.
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:55 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Here's to bashful muscle guys~
  #11   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 10:10 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Yes! A big protector type attracted to a slim attrictive guy. Love it. More

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size