The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
The Mysteries of Angkor

So this is based off a fantasy from my recent vacation. I hope to continue this story as my submission for May 10th. Please, any feedback you can give me is greatly appreciated. Enjoy.

I knew that my vacation to Cambodia would be truly spectacular, but I had no idea that it would be as transformative as it was.

Let me step back for a minute and tell you where I am coming from. My name is Trevor and I have been working as an interpreter for a private company in Japan. I am Canadian and take great pride in standing strong and free. In that respect, I work out pretty regularly and have tried for years to add more size without much of a breakthrough. I?m about 5?9 or 175 cm tall have dark hair and blue piercing eyes. Some would say I have a cute face but I cover it up with a thin layer of stubble all the time to give myself more of that manly look. My body isn?t bad, I do workout and after years, I have developed a good base but have had the hardest time growing beyond that. That all changed with my vacation though.

I had been working hard at my job for about 8 months when finally my vacation rolled around. I only had a week to travel so I decided Cambodia was my best option, small enough to see a lot and cheap enough for an inexpensive vacation.

On my first day, I hired a tuk tuk to take me around Phnom Penh, and toward the end of the day, my driver told me that I needed to see the Russian market. He said this was the best place for souvenirs. So he took me over to the market but I had no idea what to expect.

I started walking through the market, with merchants constantly trying to sell their wares, from pots and pans, to little statues, to silk scarves, to fish and putrid smelling meats. I ventured into the middle of the market where I was completely surrounded by the stench of rotting meat. I had been in bad smells before but this was overwhelming. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. I tried to move as quickly as I could away from the meat so I just picked a direction and walked. I ended up at the back end of the market in a little alleyway.

I looked in one of the shops and in the window was a huge sign in the shape of a giant bodybuilder. Unfortunately, the sign was in Khmer so I had no clue what it was. I went inside and at the back of the shop, looking like the shop was built around him, was one of the biggest men I had ever seen. He looked at me with a huge grin on his face and he came forward to talk to me. As he walked the first thing I noticed his sheer size. He was topless, as the market was just too hot for clothes, although I doubt any shirt could have fit him. His shoulders were so wide they knocked things off the shelves as he walked through. His chest was huge, like two rock hard boulders sticking out from his ribcage with a perfect line down the middle dividing and outlining his perfectly formed pecs. His arms hung heavy out to the sides of his body. One thick blue vein ran down the front of each of his biceps. His forearms were striated and ripped as he reached out to shake my hand. The power in him was immense. When I realized I was staring I looked up at him to greet his eyes. I would have to check out the rest of him later.

?Welcome sir? he said with a deep but jovial tone.
I responded with a stammer, a little afraid, not knowing at all what to say. His face was captivating me. I just couldn?t stop looking at him. His skin was a deep tan colour and his face was strong and masculine. His hair was short and jet black. Eyes, almost the same colour as his hair. His nose was sharp but broad and his lips full and grinning. He had a strong jaw, the kind most football players develop from years on the field, firm and strong but with a cleft in his chin. This man simply amazed me.

He spoke again and I awoke once more.
?Hello sir, how can I help you??
I said I was looking for something to help me. I hadn?t grown much in a while and was looking to add size as well as cut up.
His face lit up with a huge grin and he said ? I have just the stuff for you.?
He walked back towards the back of the shop and my eyes followed his footsteps down his enormous back, which was cut, defined, and huge, over to his horseshoe shaped triceps which were fighting with his lats for enough room on his body. Each step brought me further down when I noticed his perfectly pert bubble butt, showing off and shaking for me as he walked. This was the perfect moon, fully formed and the most inviting ass I had ever seen. His jeans were just barely holding in that ass when I noticed the huge hamstrings and calves pressing against the fabric. I thought, ?There?s no way he could get those on himself, but I know I could help him get them off.?

He came back towards me carrying a huge crate on his shoulder, lifting it as if there were nothing inside. His abs were tensed trying to balance the load from his shoulder and let me tell you, they were perfect, sculpted to perfection as if chiselled from marble by Michelangelo himself. A perfect eight pack, symmetrical and balanced with intercostals tying them up to his pecs very clearly defined. Again my eyes travelled down, and though I know he was looking right at me I couldn?t help myself, his bulge was HUGE. Confined in that tight denim fabric was a huge bulge that could not be sported by any ordinary man. This man was clearly extraordinary and I needed to find out how he did it.

He set the crate down in front of me and opened it up. It was full to the brim with a grey silvery powder that had the smell of liquorice mixed with citrus. He said, ?You are my first customer today, so you bring good luck. I will give you a good deal. Whole crate is yours 15 american dollars.? Now, as impressed as I was by the magnitude of this man, I was less than impressed with his sales pitch. Having been ripped off earlier in this same market I asked for a demonstration. He took my water bottle from me, scooped up a pinch of the powder and dropped it in. A little puff of smoke shot up through the bottle and my water turned a strange blue colour. He said, ?Drink it?. I was sceptical but a man the size of a tank can be persuasive. I drank it down and started to feel a little flushed. I started sweating a little, well, more than I already was, it was hot as hell in there. Then I looked down and felt my shirt was a little tighter. My pecs had pushed the fabric a little tighter across my chest, my arms were a little bigger, filling the sleeves more impressively. It was as if I had the best pump I had had in a long time and I hadn?t lifted a finger. I felt a surge of energy flow all around my body making my shirt and my shorts feel a little tighter all over. Finally, it reached my crotch and I felt my cock get thicker and heavier. Not massive but bigger than it was. I turned to the big man, who was grinning like never before, and I said with a huge smile, I?ll give you $20.

I loaded the crate onto my tuk tuk and took it back to my hostel. I couldn?t wait to try some more out on me and my fellow back packers.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Very nice! Can't wait for more. I was in Siem Reap in November, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for a great beginning.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:41 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Very promissing! Congratulations
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Cool, hope to see more. :3
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I love these magic potions in an exotic flea market stories. Great beginning!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
By any means avalable...

I'm a fan of any and all contrivances to magically burgeon out with muscle, whether it be the "salts," the "drink," or now the "powder." I like your exotic setting in the Far East and look forward to the fantastic growth that Trevor and fellow travelers will be experiencing. Keep the story going!!!
Mike
  #8   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:19 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
wow please continue this soon
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:04 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This sounds great!

I was in Thailand two years ago, and there is a famous Sunday-only market which is exactly like the one you've described. You can buy anything --live animals, dead meat, furniture, flowers, lamps made out of what appeared to be human skulls (I think they were artificial skulls, but I'm not sure) and various potions.

It is very crowded, shady, claustrophobic, and HOT as Hades. Just exactly like this story!

Keep it going!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options