The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artsguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 11:02 PM

artsguy is on a distinguished road
Me and My Bouncer - Ch. 2

Here's the next chapter of Me and My Bouncer. Thanks for the all the comments and feedback...you are all so supportive.

[COLOR=white]Me and My Bouncer ? Ch. 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stood next to the washroom door and waited for my eyes to adjust to the lighting in the room. The room was now so packed with people it took extra time for me to make my way back to my table as the crowd was not moving anywhere fast. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Standing there in this sea of bodies I began to have thoughts of how small, insignificant and lonely I was. OK, I wasn?t a GQ model, nor was I blessed with genetics of a hot body. Compared to the guys around me at the club I definitely was smaller in stature. Perhaps I was still somewhat confused, trying to rationalize why a guy like Chad would even be remotely interested in the likes of me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]On my way back to the table a hand grabbed my shoulder and quite forcibly turned me around right on the spot. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey, do you mind?? I blurted before looking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?As a matter of fact I do? said Chad not lessening his grip on my shoulder. ?Where were you? It?s been almost three quarters of an hour! I was concerned that someone would steal your table, and you would end up having to stand for the rest of the evening, or worse, have to leave because there wasn?t any room. It?s filling up pretty fast in here if you haven?t noticed,? he said sternly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Looking him right in the eye I responded right back at him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Aahh, you are concerned. How sweet. You really did miss me?I guess under all that brawn is a heart after all,? as I tried to poke my finger into his huge pec. "For the record, I?m small not blind, so I did notice more people in here than before. Why do you think it took me forever to make it through this crowd? I might have returned a little quicker, but I didn?t happen to see any huge bouncers clearing the way for me.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]God, his chest was solid, but it was hard to tell if he was flexing or relaxed. It seemed that my repeated pokes were not even registering with him in the least; in fact, it was like I was tapping a concrete block.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad looked at my finger, smiled, and flexed his chest ever so slowly to confirm my suspicions. I stopped tapping and watched his chest continue to expand and grow. Just when I thought it had to stop sometime soon, he gave one last flex and those two huge mountains just jumped to attention. I almost fell over backwards onto my ass as he leaned into me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let me get this straight...now you?re telling me you could have used my help?maybe part the waves for you and come to your rescue? Well, I recollect some scrawny little guy giving me the impression that he was quite capable of handling himself,? Chad said. ?You are one hard case to read, you know that Chris? If you weren?t so damn cocky and cute at the same time, I would have told you to go fuck yourself long ago. I guess you?re just lucky that I?m kind of attracted to a guy who doesn?t shy away from or feel intimidated by someone of my size. I find it rather sexy and hot! Look at me?I easily have over a hundred pounds of muscle on this body compared to what I see before me. Christ, how much do you weigh anyways?120?140 pounds soaking wet? Yet you keep coming back for more. Either you are who you are and know what you?re getting into, or you?re pretty fucking stupid. Whatever the case, it?s kind of turning me on. You sure know how to push a guy?s buttons.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Well, I wasn?t expecting to hear that from someone like Chad, go figure. Now I must be dreaming! He finds little ?ol skinny me appealing? Maybe he?s blind. I mean, I?m so out of his league, what am I thinking? Him intimidating?no shit. He?s right, I must have rocks in my head?look at me?God, look at him?he?s a muscle beast. He could break me in two and then do it again without even breaking a sweat. Did you see the size of that chest? Fuck, I could have lost my arm in the valley of those pecs and he wouldn?t have even notice. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Words?I?m sure he wants words to come out of your mouth. Stop looking at the muscles and speak you idiot. Breathe?.Breathe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So was that why you asked me to stop by and talk to you after I had gone to the washroom,? I calmly replied. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well that, but more importantly, that I?ll be getting off my shift a little earlier than I was expecting. I managed to get a hold of a couple of my employees, so they will be coming in to relieve me soon,? he said. Would you want to catch a bite to eat with me, I?m starved? Even after eating those snacks earlier, you could still use a few extra pounds on those bones, no offense. We can always take things from there. Are you interested??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?145. I?m 145 pounds of dry weight by the way. Wait a second; hold on?what do you mean employees? Are you telling me that you own or run this place?? I responded in surprise. This guy was one surprise after another. And he says that I?m hard to read? He?s kind?he?s assertive?he?s soft and gentle?he?s huge and hard. Talk about being all over the court! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes, I own the place. I started working here a few years back, learned the ropes and then bought out the previous owners when they wanted to sell the place. I enjoyed working here so much and I didn?t want to see the place end up in bankruptcy or falling into the hands of someone who didn't have any business sense or care for the current employees. It may not look like much, but regardless, I love my job and it pays the bills. So, are you up for it?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Sure?why not, I don?t have any plans for the weekend. Besides, when would I get the chance to watch how much a 240 lb guy actually eats for dinner, just no thin jokes OK?" I replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Try 280 pounds little guy, and I?ll try to be on my best behavior but there are no guarantees. I?m going to finish up a few loose ends in the office. I?ll be ready to go in few minutes, wait here,? he ordered. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Who was I to argue?man?that?s 15 lbs shy of being twice my size at nearly the same height as me. I had to chuckle as he turned and made his way into the backroom where I presumed his office to be. Chad actually looked pleased that I accepted his offer. Surely he must have been on ?dates? before, with a physique like his it wouldn?t surprise me in the least that he?s had guys pounding at his door before I entered the scene. I don?t know?perhaps I?m his first ?twink? type. What ever he had in mind I didn't care. To spend time alone with a built guy like Chad has been a fantasy for some time. I think whatever evolves from this evening can only be good. I continued to watch as he disappeared into the crowd. It was somewhat mind-boggling to see that much muscle move so smoothly, like a well choreographed ballet. And what an ass on that stud, I would pay big bucks to see that body in tights! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As promised, Chad appeared before me, ready to go. He had changed from his work clothes into a black wifebeater and skin-tight jeans that looked like they had been airbrushed onto his body and me without any extra cash. Where?s an ATM when you need one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you ready to go, I?m starving? There?s a great little diner just around the corner from here that usually isn?t too busy around this time,? he said. He grabbed me under my arms and literally lifted me like I weighed no more than a bag of potatoes. To him I probably did. I placed my hands on those granite biceps and felt their hardness and size. I looked down and saw that my entire hand just barely covered his bicep. He looked at me and said, ?pretty big eh, and they?re not even pumped yet. We?ll have to work on that.? He spun me towards the door and led me out into the night air.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bgray20041986's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 11:51 PM

bgray20041986 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bgray20041986
fantastic story. Can't wait for the next installments
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:46 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
And the set up continues....Very tantalizing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:00 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
More please! Very, very nice!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:13 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great read, please continue!
  #6   Add to Lifter51's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:32 AM

Lifter51 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lifter51 Send a message via Yahoo to Lifter51
Excellent! Totally into it.
David.
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:51 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great story!

Seems like a dream -- let's hope it turns into a "wet" one!

#8   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:45 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
excellent

please keep up!
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:37 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Please! Keep this story alive! I'm really enjoying your progress.
Mike
  #10   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:27 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
I think I could fall for this Chad Chunk. He seems very protective @ neary 300 pounds of man. Wonder if he is the jealous type? Anyhow, thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options