The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Catchit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Lord of the Dance

Catchit is on a distinguished road
Robs Dreams Pt 1

Hi guys ... this is part one of a (hopefully) multi part story. I'm planning to make it 10 to 15 chapters long which is why it's a bit slow to begin. I promise you insane muscle growth and plenty of sex before chapter four All criticism welcomed.

================================================== ====

Robs Dreams

Tuesday was a bad day. Rob, walking home through his suburban neighbourhood, reflected on the days events. Well, getting turned down by Kelly before lunch. That was definitely a low point. As was having pizza thrown at him during lunch and getting sauce in his hair. Not to mention the spilling of chocolate milk down a brand new white shirt, the tripping over a shoelace during Maths, and the two marks out of a possible fourty on an English paper.

Crossing the deserted street, Rob turned into a small alleyway to take the shorter route home. Three girls walked past him, clearly drunk out of their skulls and smelling of cigarette smoke and alcohol. Wearing strapless tops and short skirts with makeup an inch thick, they were nothing special for this neighbourhood – probably friends of the yob family on the corner. They whistled as he walked past, as well as calling out ‘Alright FITTY’ and ‘I’d fucking tap that, I would’. And why wouldn’t they? Rob Thorne was, for want of a better word, a hottie. At 6’6 he towered above the average man, and well above the average 16 year old. His longish blond hair framed his boyishly handsome face, with its deep blue eyes, straight nose and perfectly dimpled cheeks. His neck was long and elegant, sweeping down to a body that had clearly spent quite some time in the gym. At just over 200 pounds of lean muscle, Rob had a swimmers build with broad shoulders and long limbs, although more lanky than built. He chose his clothes carefully to set off his assets and hide his weaknesses – the shirt he was wearing today let his pecs just about burst through and stretch the buttons, while allowing his nicely shaped biceps to bunch up the sleeves a bit. The jeans showed off his nicely muscled butt and simultaneously hid his legs, which were skinnier than the rest of him and looked out of place. On the end of the skinny legs swung enormous size 17 feet, clothed in white socks and Nike trainers. Rob’s feet were the receiving end for many friendly jokes, mostly involving the myth that big feet mean big everywhere else. He wasn’t complaining, of course.

Rob turned into his own quiet cul-de-sac, heading for the small, two-bedroomed house about halfway round. He looked wistfully next door at a couple kissing, silhouetted in their bedroom window, and couldn’t stop himself thinking ‘That should be Kelly and me.’ He sighed heavily and opened his front door, taking off his shoes so as not to wake Jacqui, his mother. Jaq was normally quite laid back, but she had to get up at four to work at a taxi rank, and if Rob woke her up unnecessarily, heads would roll. Looking at the time – 11:30pm – on the wall clock, the rejected teen crept upstairs into his bedroom. Laying back on his bed, he stared at the ceiling and fantasised about himself and his crush. There was no doubt about it – Kelly made damn good fantasising material. At 5’11, she was a tall gal, and liked to wear shorts and miniskirts to accentuate her long, shapely legs. A flat stomach sat underneath D cup boobs, and above them a face that a supermodel could only dream about having. Topped off with blonde wavy hair and a brain that catapulted her to straight A’s with no revision, Kelly really was the complete package. Every boy in the school wanted her, and she knew it, yet she never accepted any of the numerous date offers she was given. Although bisexual, and on the whole more attracted to boys than girls, Rob desperately needed Kelly. ‘Oh well’ sighed Rob ‘I can dream ...’

And dream he did. Rob’s harmless fantasies began to grow more and more X-rated until finally he could take it no longer, and unzipped his jeans, allowing his rock hard penis to spring up unhindered. This was an area Rob had most definitely been blessed in – the big feet myth must have been true, because Rob packed nine inches of beercan thick teen cock in his tight grey boxer briefs. Even though he had never known his father not a week went by when Rob didn’t thank the blank dada for the endowment he had passed on. Grabbing his uncut tool with one hand, and stroking the head with the other, Rob allowed his mind to return to Kelly. Rob imagined her taking her top off, her pert, plump, perfect tits bouncing deliciously on her slender frame, and just as he did his masturbation reached a critical level. Rob stroked harder, jacking his big cock up and down, all thoughts of Kelly leaving his mind, forced out by his need to cum. He stopped jacking for a moment, leant back, and let rip.

A not inconsiderable amount of cum spewed out of his dick and splattered on the opposite wall. Rob lay back on his bed, his beautiful dick growing soft and leaking over his abs, cum drooling into his small patch of blond pubes. His long limbs stretched over the whole of the double bed, his large extremities hanging off the edge. Drifting in and out of sleep, he continued to stare at his ceiling, dreaming, once more, of Kelly.

================================================== ===

Let me know what you think ... also, despite the first chapter, this is a gay-themed story I promise

Peace out buds,
Catchit

Last edited by Catchit; May 14th, 2009 at 01:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:37 PM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
Really good so far. I would just advise that when posting in forums be sure to space your paragraphs. Makes it easier to read. Can't wait for the next chapter.
  #3   Add to Catchit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Lord of the Dance

Catchit is on a distinguished road
Paragraph spacing, darnit, I don't like Word 2007. Knew there was something I'd forgotten.
  #4   Add to Synth.x's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:09 PM
It's a Secret

Synth.x is on a distinguished road
Short, but very sweet .

Please continue!
  #5   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
This was really good for a first chapter! It was really down-to-Earth and realistic. I enjoyed the small amount of character development also. I really enjoyed the fact that it's straight so far. I personally enjoy that, but I'll read it no matter what happens to him. . Can't wait for more!
  #6   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Nice start

You have a have a nice start. Straight forward set up, a little character developent, and good basic description. Give us the next chapter soon, please
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This is very good.

Continue!

Chop chop!

xoxo

Richard