You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Will someone please...

Will Someone please tell me why Giantw is mad at me? He's threatening to come to where I live and beat the shit out of me, or something and he won't tell me why. No matter how many times I ask him he won't tell me why he's mad at me.. So if anyone has any idea don't leave a comment here, just please PM me

Thanks

Last edited by TeenMuscleGod; May 21st, 2009 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:35 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Mr Snuffles

Originally Posted by giantw http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/im...s/viewpost.gif
How about you just write a story as opposed to milking people for comments? How about you write what YOU want to write about?

I don't deny that it's a rush to have people interested in your work, but this shameless goading of members to "keep the comments coming" while you engage in thread necromancy seems very, very self-indulgent. If you're going to bump up one of your old story threads, how about bumping it up with a new story of your own creation?

Just my thoughts.

La Response:

Would you shut the fuck up dude, you are such a lil ass hole. I'm asking people because I stopped the story in September and people keep bumping it, I don't! Why the hell would I bump a story I stopped working on?

I'm sorry If I make you jealous or something (In case any of you are wondering one day giantw came online out of the blue and started bashing my stories, even though we had been talking for like a year as online friend)

Dude get some help for being bipolar and stop talking to me.

Errrrrm, I'm going to go out on a limb here and hazard a guess... because you drove over his cat Snuffels?

Chill ppl, sheesh - so u guys got a little enflamed...it happens - crappy day, work suck, no sex for seven years and when you do it's just on and off one night stands which makes you feel lonely and deeply in need of love, causing you to binge on double choc chip ice cream and mayonnaisse, finally driving you over the edge and then you find yourself standing on the railing of the nearest bridge wanting to end it all on the rocks 2m below... and no one is there to hold out a helping hand except the local bum who thinks you've got a few bucks to spare... cause, heck you aint gonna need it where you're going and then you start thinking where am I going anyway and you finally conclude... like this post, no where.

Last edited by anpuZA; May 21st, 2009 at 01:41 PM.
  #3   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 03:14 PM
TeenMuscleGod

umm what? lol

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size