The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Diablo11d's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM
the midwest hurricane

Diablo11d is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Diablo11d
steroid help

hey everyone, i know that you cant ask for sources, and i wont, but i would like some advice on taking roids.

1. anyone got advice for finding a source? im not asking for a source, just advice any getting a source, online or at the gym; knowing its a good source etc.
2. im in good shape but not big persei, so what should i do as a beginners cycle?
3. what are the steps to a cycle?
4. what gains can i look forward to?

thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 212901's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2009, 03:23 AM

212901 is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in knowing about this too. I've been working out for about a year now and have gotten into pretty good shape, I'm in my early 20's so the first couple of months I made some pretty impressive gains but I've seem to have hit a plateau. I was thinking about roids as a way to get over the "hurdle" not something longterm but I have no idea where i would go about obtaining any. Any info would be awesome, Thanks.
  #3   Add to monkeybwoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:00 AM
hardgainer

monkeybwoy is on a distinguished road
I train at a gym with quite a few open users and also people on PHs like SD and Phera (and a while back on Halo) but the general advice and consensus seems to be - the time to take these things is when you are already well on your way to looking like a bodybuilder. THAT is a plateau. Not gaining much muscle and still looking average is not a plateau, it's just a lack of either proper training, rest, or nutrition. Look carefully at those first before resorting to quick yet temporary fixes like roids and ph, and definitely not any earlier than 22-23, although I suspect most users on this site don't fall into that group anyway.

The gains while on a cycle look nice, but most of my friends lose a chunk of it PCT or shortly after and for those who took theirs early, they suspect they would have reached their current size without them anyway. The feeling seems to be that it's a shortcut but there's no reason to do it until you hit your natural limit. Look at yourself in the mirror, do you look like a bodybuilder yet? If not, then it's too early to be thinking about roids and phs. JM2C
  #4   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 07:29 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
Ok first before yopu do anything you need either blood work done ot slaiva test done to determine current hormonal levels etc. Second personally if you hit a platur it could be due to a few reasons and anabolics should be the last choice before other opitions. try adjusting workout, nutrition etc forst. take a week off to fully rest. On the nutrition part remember as you gain size,weight you have to continually adjust your nutrition. maybe you arent asorbing as much of your food as you could. try digestive enzymes to aid in that area. I am saying this because most people only asorbe 75% of their nutreients in their digestive tract. the enzymes will boost that to about 96-98%.
for a beginner no orals( pills) sould be used. a stack such as a good test like sustanon250 combined with something such as eq ( equopoise) would be a good combination and maybe teanablone( finaplex) to help keep most of the gains. you can do a ptc if nessary but that would depend how you stack and cycle. If done right you should expect to keep 20+lbs out of your cycle. make sure you take items such a milk thistle to support the liver or liver tabs, keep your diet clean. a cycle can run fro 8 to 12 weeks. pct( post cycle thepery) is usually 3 weeks.

hope this helps
  #5   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:26 AM

traveller
Based upon personal experience I agree with Big Joey's recommendation about getting blood work before starting any cycles. It will give you a baseline so you have a good idea what "normal" is for you at your current age, especially if you have any health issues as you grow older. I'd get a full range of tests ranging from testosterone and cholesterol to Complete Blood Count (CBC) among others. Side effects from a cycle can include "bad" cholesterol ranges and high hematocrit (% red blood cells/given volume). Of course, you will need to get a doctor to order the blood work, your insurance may not cover any or certain tests, and out-of-pocket costs for blood tests can be expensive. If you have a decent income, I suggest you splurge on this expense if your insurance doesn't cover any or some of the tests.

My $0.02,

traveller
  #6   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
there are labs you can order blood work done also blood spot or saliva testing can be done. they dont gost too much depending what test you order. if you need help hollar at me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options