The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Off-Topic > Main Off-Topic Board
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 01:14 PM

hipy is on a distinguished road
where is the "growth"

Hi,

i often read here stories about muscle etc, but what i find a bit strange that most stories dont have the "growth" .

Corret me if i am wrong.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
You must not be reading very many stories.

All of the stories have growth in them, maybe you just need to be a tad more patient about it all and let the authors write a little more first.

And though it's been said in different ways, if you don't like it, you can write something yourself.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Yeah I second that.. Where you reading these non growth stories? I have two stories on the 1st page and they both have growth in em
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:30 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
There are some part 1s out there which sometimes don't include growth... though they usually state that at the start. On the other hand some stories have growth in the first chapter. Just keep looking and you'll find what you're looking for.

- Shamshad Khan
  #5   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 03:12 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of non-growth stories on here, or, at least stories that have growth that occurs over several chapters. They're in the minority, though. I think it's nice to have so much variety in a "genre" that can get really stale really fast.
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 05:38 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Tooting my own horn

You want growth? I'll give you growth.

Try any one of the links below. I know, I know, it's shameless self promtion, but what can I say?

I Wanna Get Huge

Green Legacy

Second Puberty

The Hike

That should do you for a start.
  #7   Add to textline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:14 PM

textline is on a distinguished road
i think he's talking about giants. doesn't sugar packets have a part where they get ridiculously huge?
  #8   Add to Username3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:12 AM

Username3 is on a distinguished road
I guess you're right, there are stories out there that don't have growth.

I don't understand why people write about giant's eating a lot...
It doesn't make sense to me :S
  #9   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 07:27 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
I dont like stories where they grow huuge etc. :P
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Well, a few places:

(1) The Archive. You have to download / unzip it.

(2) O's website: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/

(3) Josef Howard's website: http://agrowingconcern.com/home.htm

(4) Metabods website: http://www.metabods.com

That oughta keep you going for a while!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 09:13 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
What do you want in a story? Get specific, please.

I was just curious if you read "Alterations" ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
There are a lot of non-growth stories on here, or, at least stories that have growth that occurs over several chapters. They're in the minority, though. I think it's nice to have so much variety in a "genre" that can get really stale really fast.
Now I can see if you started reading that one and got tired waiting for the growth. It was only the second thing I ever wrote, and it took a while to build up my story.

What confuses me is seeing all these people read the thing and no comments. No one complained that it didn't have enough muscle growth or they got too huge.

I try to encourage writers that I think turn a good phrase or turn the head of a reader. But it gets discouraging when you know a thousand people read it and didn't have a thing to say.

Was it that boring? Did you finish reading the chapter?

Now it gets confusing because you would think that if they didn't finish the chapter, that they surely wouldn't start reading the next. But when equal amounts of people read all but the last chapter, where the payoff is...

I shake my head. I close my eyes.

You mention stale.

I think it gets stale when good writers abandon their stories. When is "Jamie" gonna get another chapter? Or "An American Muscleman In London"?
Or "Teacher's Pet" ? Or "Jascian's Toy"?

They are all good writers and they come out with some great stuff. And they get us reading and commenting. Then the story languishes. If it's feedback you want, and you get it, then what is the reason the stories don't get a "The End" somewhere along the line?
Now I'm just as bad. For me "Alterations" got left, because I didn't know where to go for the characters to have a sanctuary and still be in the world. Why would Mythical creatures that were nearly made extinct, reveal themselves to the world, when they have a way to hide? It took me two years for me to find that place and now I'm having some difficulties, but I know where the "The End" is gonna go now. And that's half the battle. So I will get that done, even if people don't wanna say a thing about it.

Why the hell do I write anyway? It doesn't get me a dime?
But my imagination is going and going. All these worlds in my mind and I feel like a greedy little hoarder/waster if I don't share them with someone. Like I have kids that never got born. Or I'm just talking to hear myself talk, and I hate that.
I want that completion thing.
But if it just......

That. Right there. what I just did. If it's just gonna be noise or a distraction, not even idle entertainment, then I would rather know that now, before I keep pumping my heart out into space. My heart isn't suicidal, ya see.
I'm trying to make a connection here.

Comments?

redroger11
aka
dymondbolt
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Frankly, I gave up on waiting for stories answers. I am not blaming on anyone, it's just a matter of being practical. I love writing MY stories, MY fantasy, MY kind of growth, MY kind hugeness, MY view upon the muscle growth fantasy. And if I am being so loyal to my fetishes, I can't expect all people to connect. Those who like the stories I write and care enough to drop me a few lines are kindly welcome, but in the end of the day, I think thw writer has a lonely activity, he creates a world inside his head which can only be shown if he completes it.

I like the encouragment, suggestions, comments, but I've grown passed of the ego boost. I am not the best muscle growth writer, I don't intend to be the best muscle growth writer, I don't envy the most replied writers, I will never again compromise the kind of stories I write to get more replies.

People are free here to do anything they want, so I can't force them to respond, I don't need their responses to keep writing on a story. If i continue with one tail or move onto the next, that's ultimately my decision, and nothing people say here will change my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I love connecting to other people's fantasies and being able to give a good time for those who read my stories, but this is the consequence and not the cause of my passion for growth and male muscle growth stories.

Too huge, too tall, too monstrous, too big chapter, too many installments, too many grammar faults, poor quality, lack of imagination. Whatever it is that "keeps" my stories to get more responses, I will not bother anymore.

I write what I like to read.

Cheers,
  #13   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2009, 04:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
There are also a sub genera's of stories that deal more with the the pursuit and desire for growth before it occurs and what the ramifications of the growth on the one that grows, the world around him and how they deal with it.

Generally speaking all the stories in one way are another deal with transformations and frequently the mental/attitudinal changes in some stories are more interesting than the grower inflating regardless of how erotically you describe the growth its self....

If you will muscle growth of one sort or another gets the stories rolling but once the "game is afoot" there are lots of options open as to where to go with it.

At least in my opinion...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; June 3rd, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
  #14   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:49 AM

Zodiax is on a distinguished road
What's "Teacher's Pet"? I've read The Jascian's Toy and I was Glued to it for about a month

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options