The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM

cjbigjerk is on a distinguished road
Muscle Impossible

I couldn?t help staring at him. He was just so hot. I tried keeping near the other side of the locker room, so that I couldn?t see him. I was just standing there in my boxers, and getting hard wouldn?t have gone over too well with all the other guys there. I was a slow dresser, so the other guys were beginning to leave. He was still there though, and I couldn?t resist staring.

Eric Hartman was the apple of my eye; the object of my affection. He had dark brown hair, kinda long, that hung down the sides of his head, matted with sweat from that day of gym. It had a peculiar sheen to it that made him look even better. He had shapely lips and dark eyes that looked kinda faded. His beautiful stare could cut through ice. His skin was a rich caramel color, lighter in contrast to the rest of his body. He was well built but not really big. I could see the definition through his thin tank-top. He liked to show off to other guys, even though he wasn?t gay, but I was. His biceps and pecs were bigger than everything else on his bod, but not by much. He paid particular attention to them. What really made me stare was the bulge in the crotch of his jeans. It was a big bulge, definitely noticeable. Everybody wanted a piece of him, especially me.

I had been dressed, I just stayed to stare. Luckily he hadn?t noticed me. As soon as he made a move toward the door, though, I grabbed my gym bag and left with him. I knew what was left of my day at Franklin J. High would be spent thinking of him.

After stopping at my locker, I strolled into 5th period, Algebra. Eric was there. Yep, smart and hot. He had a great personality, too. We talked occasionally. He knew I was gay, but that didn?t affect what we talked about. I still didn?t want to reveal it further, though. I kinda considered us friends, although we weren?t that much; I just liked to think of it that way.

It was in this period that I was able to check him out without being noticed. He sat next to me, so I usually stared at him out of the corner of my eye. Nobody noticed because I didn?t turn my head to look. If he made a move, I would avert my gaze. This was also the period that I go to the bathroom. I raised my hand.

The teacher had given us classwork, and she was sitting at her desk, sorting through papers. The class was working quietly. Upon seeing my hand raised, she gestured for me to come to her desk. I abandoned my work and came over.

?Yes Matt??

?May I use the bathroom??

?Yes; take the pass.?

I took the pass from her hand and strolled noiselessly out of the room.

Upon entering the bathroom, I checked to make sure that nobody was there. Nobody. Good. I occupied the last stall on the farthest side, the one used the least. I latched the door. This stall and the stall next to it had a glory hole between them. I?m sure that it had been used countless times. Hey, I?m not the only gay guy in school. I had never used it though. I didn?t have the right body, I guess. I had only shown my dick to one other guy, a friend of mine from a few years back. He showed me his, too. We didn?t do anything though, just looked. I unzipped my jeans and they fell to my feet. My hard cock was protruding from my boxers. It was throbbing restlessly, the warm blood pulsing rapidly. The egg-sized balls of cum hung down limply under my dick. I had no pubes, because I shaved regularly. I dropped the boxers and sat on the toilet, admiring my cock. There had to be at least eight inches of meat there. God, I was so horny. With a strip of toilet paper in my hand, I began to stroke. All I could think about during the whole session was Eric. Fantasies of his gorgeous body standing naked before me flowed through my head. I let out a couple of groans as I neared climax. His muscled body flexing madly; his cock spasming and cumming insanely; his deep voice yelling: ?Fuck me, Matt! Suck my cock! You know you want some! Let me feel your dick up my ass, or your lips on my cock! Come and get it.?

My dick spasmed a final time and, putting the toilet paper to the head, I shot a jet of warm cum into the waiting toilet paper. I let out a final groan of pleasure. Wow! That was a good one.

I gathered what was left on my cock onto the toilet paper, licked what I could off, and pulled up my pants. I hadn?t heard a sound the whole time, so I guessed I was alone. I unlatched the door and hustled from the stall, slamming into a huge muscled body that appeared to come out of no where. Rubbing my head, I looked up. I let out and audible gasp at the sight of the muscle monster before me. This guy was fucking huge! He had to be seven feet tall. Holy shit! He had light skin, but he wasn?t white. His dull blonde hair was gelled on his head, spiked slightly. A big earring with a fat diamond on it hung from one of his shapely ears. His lips were kind of fat, but that made him look tougher. His caterpillar eyebrows were furrowed in a look of modest anger. A set of perfectly white teeth could be seen through the grimace.

He wore a sleeveless shirt so tight that the outline of his nipples and veins were clearly visible. That was some tough material not to rip. His arms were enormous and very vascular, folded over across his chest. Deep striations ran the length of the mighty guns. His hands were big and scarred. He wore tight jeans which emphasized the enormity of his calves and quads. They, also, were surprisingly intact and not in shreds on the floor. A gargantuan bulge pushed against the crotch of his jeans. I could faintly make out the outline of his huge cock running down part of his leg. It was at least a foot or more, the girth of an aluminum beer can, or bigger.

Slowly, he began to pull of his shirt, revealing a flawless ten pack. My cock sprung to life, harder than ever. The shirt rose higher, until two big hard nipples could be seen on a pair of balloon pecs. I would have run, fearing someone would have come in, but I was glued to where I was standing, too busy drooling over this guy to even give a damn. The collar rose over his big veiny neck, which resembled the trunk of a small tree. With immaculate grace, the shirt fell to the floor. I just stood there, staring in awe at the half naked muscle monster. ?Come on, take it all off, you bull? I though to myself. As if reading my mind, he began to unbuckle his belt.

I practically cummed my pants as the jeans slid down, ever so slowly. He was pulling his underwear down with the jeans, revealing the forest of pubes. Veins and deep striations ran down the perfectly curved legs. I began to see the shaft. I was right; it had to be the girth of a beer can. The jeans dropped to the floor, along with his boxers. He was a fucking BULL! His monster cock hung soft from the pubes. The head had to be the size of a fucking grapefruit! Two enormous balls hung from his crotch, both of the sacs covered in hair. I had no idea how the jeans contained it all. It seemed physically impossible, but it was so hot, I didn?t care.

By now, a wet spot had formed in my crotch, but I didn?t care about that either. The monster struck a pose, flexing his beautiful body. I walked up to him and began to subliminally rub my hands over his body. I felt his pecs and his biceps. I strode my fingers across his hard nipples. I ran my hand down his broad shoulders and down his arms. I held his hands in mine, his fully enveloping them. I led my index finger through the grooves of his ten pack. He just stood there silently, taking in the sensations. I knelt down and ran my hands up and down his legs, rubbing his calves and feeling in the striations. I entangled my fingers through the pube canopy, bristling the hairs. Before I went any further, I looked up at him. He nodded, his eyes twinkling. Since there was no way in hell I could get that massive pole into my mouth, I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke.

He groaned deeply with pleasure. The meat stiffened and began to jut out until it was fully erect. Pre-cum began to spurt out. I gathered the cum on my hand and began to stroke even more vigorously, friction now eliminated. He groaned more and more. His huge hands were playing with his pair of hard nipples. I was feeling his cock tingling when he suddenly stopped me, placing his hand on my head and forcing me onto the ground. I looked up at him, my eyes asking him why. He simply smiled and lifted me up in hefty hands. Before I could say anything, he began to slide me onto his greased fuck-pole. Fifteen inches of hard cock was filling my tight ass. The pain was extreme, but I didn?t give a shit. He forced as much of the cock up my hole as possible, bruising my prostate to the point where I felt like I was going to die. Without warning, I groaned and shot a jet of creamy cum through the air. I splattered on the wall. This was like a signal. He began to power fuck me, pumping my body like crazy on his stiff meat, saying: ?You ready to be fucked, bitch!? His voice was the most gorgeous thing I had ever heard. It was deep and rich, not a bit hoarse. I could barely respond, the pleasure enveloping me. I managed to say ?Fuck? me? dammit!?
  #2   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Mr.Lemur

...Can't wait to read where this goes!

Your such a tease
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Hehe, Eric Cartman.
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 03:40 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Boy, after that "power fuck", I hope to see some serious growing in the next chapter.

For one moment though, I also thought I read Eric Cartman instead of Hartman. Oh well, close enough... beeeefcaaaaaake!!!
  #5   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Oh my god, what a great chapter!!!
Pleaze continue!!!
  #6   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 11:48 PM

cartman

I guess that is kinda funny ... Cartman. I was typing this early in the morning, and i was kinda spaced out.
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 11:53 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Interesting, but I'll hold further comments until I see what you wanna do with this.
  #8   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2004, 01:29 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
That was hot as hell, and a good start.
  #9   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM

delay

sry 4 the delay guys. I wrote this story cause I was so horney and I needed something hot lol. I'm trying to think of some more stuff to go along with the rest. Post ur ideas if u wanna.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options