The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Zak - the guy from college (pt1) ~~first story post, please leave a comment~~

this is my first story post here, so i would be greatful if you could leave a comment and tell me what you think. This first part of "Zak" really sets the scene and introduces people, there isn't a great deal of muscle, but don't worry, that will follow in future posts.

Zak - The Guy From College (pt1)

[color=white]It had been one and a half years since I had finished college, and I had started work at a bank not long after college. I had always been a little bit nerdy, quite the clever kid at college. I was not a geek, I just saw myself as normal, if a little shy. However, I knew that I was far from the perfection that some guys around college seemed to be blessed with. I was just under 6?, but was skinny, some may even say puny and scrawny. I didn?t weigh much, despite being relatively tall. A strong breeze on a winters day could push me around a bit.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I had some good mates at college, but these were just other regular guys. I longed to be able to hang around with the football squad and other sports guys. The guys that were slightly more built, had a bit of presence about them. I was useless at sports, and always one of the last to be picked when playing in teams. Despite this, I enjoyed sports at college. Or to be more precise, I enjoyed the short times in the changing rooms before, and the steamy team showers afterwards. Being able to see the bodies of guys I was in total awe of was one great memory I could take away from college.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I would wish, every week, that on the way home, one of those guys would stop and talk, take a few minutes out for a quick beer at mine. Just to chat and spend a bit of time would have been good. It never did happen in all the years I longed for it.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Back to today, and as I mentioned at the start, I had been working for a large bank for well over a year, as an adviser to any customer that would walk in. My job had brought about quite a few changes in myself. I was now more confident, and to be honest, had a few of the qualities I had admired for years from the hot guys at college. I had more of a personality and quite outgoing, however I was still tall and skinny and not the most of handsome of guys, but I wasn?t bothered because I felt good.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]It was a Monday morning at the beginning of what I could tell was going to be a very long week ? I had done nothing but deal with problems. It got to about 11.30 and all I could think of was lunch. I wandered out to the reception desk to see which customer was next. A guy called Zak. His surname had not been written down. As soon as I glanced over to him, I recognised him from somewhere. It wasn?t until I approached him and got quite close that I realised where from ? college.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Zak had been one of those guys at college that I admired so much, for their bodies and muscles, handsome looks and great personalities. He was perfection on legs! My college dream of chatting and spending time with him was about to come true. I introduced myself as he stood up. I had not previously realised how huge Zak was, not only tall, but now, incredibly built muscle wise. I offered my hand as a greeting which he took hold of in his colossal hand and squeezed. I felt his immense power immediately, and finally being able to touch such an astounding guy, even with just a hand shake, made my day. I didn?t want to leave go, but, being professional, and knowing that he had not yet recognised me, I moved on quickly and showed him to my room. I followed him, quite amazed by his height. I was 6?, and he towered above me, probably easily around 6?7, and from behind, his back was like a solid wall. It turns out, as I discover later, as sold wall of pure muscle.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white][/color][color=white]I sat down at my side of the desk as he took off his jacket and took a seat. He was wearing a tightly fitting white t-shirt with some blurred design on the front. It looked very thin, and it was pulled taught around his massive chest, with no room whatsoever around his bulging arms. I could tell that Zak had been working out a lot ? and working out hard. He finally remembered who I was, after having to give him quite a few reminders that we were at college together. As we chatted, I could not help but get lost in his deep brown eyes which were perfectly positioned on his handsome face, giving him the most powerful of smiles. [/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]This was a fantasy coming true. We must have been together in my room for at least 20 minutes, probably almost half an hour. I had opened a new account for him and we were just chatting in general. Had this of happened whilst at college, I would not have had the guts to really chat with him. However I knew that lunch was just around the corner so I gathered all my thoughts, tried not to stare helplessly at the obvious stunning body that his tight shirt was hiding, or his handsome features. I tried not to worry too much about the growth in my trousers and asked if he?d like to chat more over lunch in the bar.[/color]
[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He said yes! I couldn?t believe it.[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]END[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]As the story develops, there is going to be alot of muscle worship, comparison between muscle bodies and the skinny guy and muscle domination. Please, leave a comment of what you think! Thanks[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sensortech2003 For This Useful Post:
astro91 (December 14th, 2013), dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 12:18 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
The story and premise are interesting so far. I can't wait to see some muscle worship and muscle growth.
  #3   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 04:16 AM
Megahuge

SOunds good so far, cannot wait for more.
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Nice start
  #5   Add to cjbigjerk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:14 PM

cjbigjerk is on a distinguished road
great job. looking forward to some good sex