You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Commenting

Hey guys this is something has bugged me for a while and a bunch of other authors as well and that is comments. You guys seriously need to comment more, you need to give us input on what were, bad or good. This goes for artist, morphers, just anyone who creates something for this forum.

If you like it COMMENT ON IT!

Its not fair that we spend days on something that you guys probably cream yourself over multiple times and in return you can't even take 15 seconds to give your appreciation. And to help us out please don't just leave "Whoa that was a hot story"

Tell us what you thought was hot about it, what your fav part was etc.. If you tell us that information then you'll probably see more of it in stories.
Also leave us stuff you didn't like about the story. Same goes with Artwork!

I know I complained before about receiving bad comments but thats because they were just plain rude comments. Like when I comment on a story that has problems I point out the good things I liked and the bad things, not just "THAT SUCKED"

I bring this up because of my last story (Growing Grant), and I know this might sound selfish but when someone usually get 20+ comments on a story but then there latest story gets less then 10, I can't help but wonder did I do something wrong. I was almost going to stop the story entirely, but then I started asking a bunch of you guys if you liked it and a bunch of you said yes, but you never said anything.. Why!?

4000 Views and less then 10 comments? Doesn't anyone find that kind of fucked up? I know artist feel the same way, they spend hours or days working on this amazing piece of work that thousands of people view and probably get off on and show no appreciation. We are doing this for free and posting it for you guys, and I honestly think more and more of you are taking advantage of it.

I post a comment to everything I like now you guys should do the same. I know your probably leaned back in your chairs, cock hard, only wanting to use the mouse but seriously don't be that lazy. Lift your hands upon the keyboard and take 15-30 seconds out of your life. There's even a quick reply button to make things real easy.

Its just not fair that we work super hard for you guys and most of you don't show any appreciation
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:14 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
NO appreciation....

Teen,

Sometimes, we have to take the appreciation we get...

I've written stories and posted on here, and am THRILLED if I get 5-7 comments. The feedback is nice, but it's not why I write the story.

I understand your gripe, but one thing I've learned in life: I can't control what other people do.

Good for you for speaking up.

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:56 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
It's the flipside of criticism, Teen God. You have to understand each of those 4000 views as a compliment, no matter how ineffectually expressed! :-)

All the best...

Richard
  #4   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:21 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
It's the flipside of criticism, Teen God. You have to understand each of those 4000 views as a compliment, no matter how ineffectually expressed! :-)

All the best...

Richard
Not really haha I mean that could also mean thats 4000 people that didn't like the story. A View is just a view, I view things all the time and Don't like em

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options