The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:39 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mountain Men Part 2

Here is part 2! Here are some pix for the muscle man (except a better chest and some visible abs but you get the idea!):

http://www.wpse.com/ImageDetail.asp?...ImageUnq=6171&

http://www.wpse.com/ImageDetail.asp?...ImageUnq=6169&

"Now where the hell am I?"

Eddy Fardner was lost in the hills of West Virginia. He was not only worried because he was lost but also because he was searching for his friend Joe. He had sent Joe a letter detailing reports he had heard of mutations occurring to the people in these hills and Joe had followed his
lead. But now Joe had been gone for over a week and no one knew where he went except for Eddy.

As his VW bus chugged down the road he began to reflect on the info he had given Joe. He initially heard about the mutations from a man in a coffee shop in his hometown of Boston where he worked for a printing press. The guy he talked to was all shaken up about these "muscle mutants" as he
described it. Apparently the men in the small community in the isolated region had become unnaturally large. The guy said he ran into two guys who bodies like the hulk, and he barely escaped there unharmed. Eddy began to worry about Joe; had he sent him to certain doom? The man in the coffee house also said that the mutations were coming from something that had crashed from the sky. Whatever it was, it had infected the town's well and the people with it.

As Eddy began to round a corner he spotted a gas station up a little further. He decided to pull in to not only refuel but to also gain some insight into the situation he was getting himself in. The gas station was not really a station, more like a run down store with a pump outside. Eddy walked in. The place was as old as dirt with empty shelves, dirty windows, and junk scattered all over the place. The counter was unmanned and Eddy began to feel that this place may have been abandoned.

"Hello?" he called out.

He heard a chair move in the backroom and then the heavy steps of boots comming out to meet him.Then Eddy got the shock of his life. A man walked from the back and Eddy had never seen anything like him. He was about 5'10 and HUGE! He was wearing a sleevles flannel shirt which showed off
his huge arms, bulging with muscle. The front of the shirt was open and framed his upper body. His pecs were ungodly huge and perfectly round, looking to be about 60 inches, which the shirt hung loosely from. His gut was packed with six dense abs of rock hard muscle and his entire body
was smooth. His face was rugged and stern and he had to of weighed over 300 pounds. His jeans were straining to contain his massive legs and his cock and balls were creating an obscene bulge in his pants.

"Um...hi. Could I get some gas possibly?" Eddy asked timidy.

"Yessir" the beast answered plainly and he took Eddy's ten dollar bill.

Eddy couldn't take his eyes off of the guys bulging pecs. They looked like they belonged to a powerlifter and seemed so powerful. As the man breathed his massive gut rose and fell. He was a true muscle bull.

"Whut you doin in these neck of the woods city slciker?" the man asked with a small smile.

"Well I was looking for a friend of mine who had come out this way." As he said that the man stopped and looked up with an inquisitive glance.

"Oh yeah?" he said "wull you a snooper boy?"

"Oh no no no, I just was looking to find him. No one has heard from him for some time now."

"You like wut you see?" the man smiled as he noticed Eddy staring at his build.

"Oh... I uh... Well I've never seen anyone so big before, my apologies." Eddy was about to blow a load just looking at the beast in front of him.

The man walked around the counter and now stood right in front of Eddy. He bounced his big chest a couple of times. "Now don't be shy boy, you can touch these big puppies."

"Uh ha... no I was..."

The man grabbed Eddy's skinny wrist and placed his hand on his beefy chest. His chest was all muscle. Eddy's hand was tiny on the man's bulging pectoral muscle. He wasn't even realizing what he was doing as he felt the man up.

"Mmm... I like that boy."

He raised his massive arms and flexed them. They were about 23 inches and rock hard. As he raised his arms, his hairy pits let out a powerful stench. "Just imagine this muscle boy! Come now, feel my arms!"
The man had a huge boner running down his right leg. His cock (all 14 inches of thick meat) was clearly outlined in his tight jeans. Eddy ran his meek hands over his canon ball arms and was nearly bursting with lust. The man grabbed Eddy and slammed him up against his sweating body. He hit him like a wall and the guy was warm with power.

"Look little man! I can help you find yur friend but you gota do me a favor."

"What?" Eddy gulped.

The man smiled and pulled Eddy into the back room. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the down. His massive cock flopped right out in all it's veiny glory. His balls were like large hairy lemons. It was the size of a horses and was leaking with pre-cum. He shoved Eddy to his knees with ease, putting his face right in the path of the monster dong.

"Open wide boy!"

He shoved his dick into Eddy's mouth and streched it to the max. His penis was so damn thick, probably nine inches around. Eddy began to suck and looked up at the beast above him. His massive muscle gut was right in his face and he oggled his huge pecs. Eddy sucked harder and harder loving every inch of the man's meat.

"Uhh... yeah boy..." he storked the side of Ed's face. "Damn I'm about to blow! Get ready boy!" as he said that, he exploded in Eddy's mouth. The man's cum was thick and hot. Eddy pulled his dick out of his mouth, which was overflowing with semen. The man didn't stop cumming and blew giz all over Eddy's face and the warm ooz was flowing down his arm.

"MM...that felt reallll good...lick me clean boy!" Eddy swallowed his mouthful, and Eddy cleaned his cock off all the semen. He threw Eddy a dirty rag.

"Now clean up and I'll help you out."

To be continued!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:51 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Mountain Men Come Again!

Excellent job!! This was a phenomenal addition to your very hot beginning! I have the tiniest of suspicions as to where our characters may end, so I willwait with bated breath to the next installment! Fantastic writing !
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
This is a really cool setting, I hope to see more!
  #4   Add to Meathead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Gotta Get Huge

Meathead is on a distinguished road
This story is fantastic so far! I can't wait to read more.
  #5   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:39 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Hot! Sometimes it's really good to get back to basics; lol.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:44 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
One word will suffice:

WOOF!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 08:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
5'10"?

Did you mean that, or should it have been 6"10"?
I'm liking your story line.
Mike
  #8   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2009, 07:52 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
At 6'10, 300 pounds makes you a bit skinny. At 5'10, it makes you monstrous.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options