The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:58 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mountain Men Part 3

Part 3. I hope you enjoy and give me any feedback or suggestions/requests.

Eddy got back in his VW Bus after filling up and began to drive down the road. The beast at the gas station had just pulverized his mouth and he was feeling defiled yet he was turned on. The man had also given him another surprise. He had instructed Eddy to go further down the road and there he would be able to find more information on his friend Joe. As Eddy drove down the dirt path he began to feel like he was getting himself deeper and deeper into a dangerous situation. He looked in his rear view mirror and it shocked him back into reality. A cop was following him- and his
lights were flashing. Eddy pulled over wondering what he had done wrong and wondering if this cop would be able to help him. The car pulled right behind Eddy and as the officer got out, the car shifted as if a massive amount of weight had just been dispersed- and it certainty had! The cop was also a massive mountain of muscle and power. As he strode to
the van Eddy gasped at the man's sheer size. His face was strong and rugged and his sideburns under his cowboy hat showed grey hair- the mutation had no restrictions based on age. Other than thick mutton chops his face was cleanly shaven and he wore classic aviator sunglasses. His traps were bursting the collar of his button down shirt and went right to his ears as if he had no neck. His torso was that of a full blown god. His button down uniform was near exploding with his chest, gut, and lats. The top half buttons couldn't be fastened because his chest was too bulky and Eddy could see lots of grey chest hair and stomach fuzz. His arms were bigger than the meathead's at the gas station- at least 24 raw inches of power and his sleeves had already been ripped up to his cliff face shoulders.

"Afternoon officer." Eddy said shaking with fear, face to face with another mutant.

"Wull ello der. Boston plates huh? You a long long way from home city slicker." the guy was staring Eddy right in the eyes and sweat
rolled down his brow.

"Well I was just..."

"Step outta the car."

Eddy opened the door and stepped out. The officer was about 6 feet tall and over 315 pounds. His body heat and stench was overwhelming Eddy.

"Turn round now." The officer shouted.

Eddy turned and the cop pushed him up against his van with tremendous force. He began to rub him down with his massive hands.Eddy could feel the man's rock hard muscle gut rub against his back. He then turned Eddy back to face him.

"Look sir, i Mean no harm. I am lost and..."

"Shut it city boy!"

Eddy's eyes began to gaze down to the cops pants. His thighs were massive and his bulge was unreal. His huge cock was clearly outlined and looked to be 8 inches, soft! His balls were also plain massive and were also clearly visible.

"Eh! My face is up here boy!" And with that the cop pushed Eddy against the van with his massive body. His gut was rock hard and dense as it pressed Eddy against the VW Bus. Eddy's Face was pressed in between the cop's massive pectorals and the heat and stench of pure testosterone was going to Eddy's head. The cop's nipples were hard as diamonds through the thin shirt.

"Look I'm gonna tell you dis one time so listen up! I don't know whut your up to but it smells like you snoopin'! You lucky you from Boston and you'd have your city friends crawlin' through here if you went missin too. So get lost or I will give you some real problems!"

The cop released Eddy from his body press and went back to his car. As he walked away, Eddy was amazed by the monsters big, powerful glutes. He was over 50 but still had the body any bodybuilder would envy. As he drove by he gave Eddy another piercing stare and drove down the dirt road. Eddy took a deep breath and got back into the van. He continued down the road, now determined to get to the bottom of this mutation. As he drove he saw an old wooden sign with Ellot scratched into it. This was the town and ground zero for the mutant mountain people. The town gave Eddy the shivers- it was like a ghost town. No one was out and the whole place
was rundown. Eddy stopped his Bus and got out to investigate. As he looked around he heard a massive slam in a trailer tucked in the trees. He jumped and stood still waiting to see what was going on. He heard another massive slam and decided to approach the trailer for possible signs of life in this dead town. As he approached the trailer he picked up the scent that the massive police officer had. It was the smell of testosterone and power. He peeped through a dirty window and saw a massive figure moving in the darkness and then he heard another slam and realized it was the sound of massive weights hitting the ground. The figure then moved out of the dark
room and Eddy heard heavy foot steps. This was surely another mutant and he had spoted Eddy! He was petrifyed with fear and couldn't move. Then he heard the door open.

In front of him stood another mutant except this one was the biggest he had seen yet. The man was about 6'6 and could have tipped the scales at 500 pounds! he was completely naked except for a pair of tight briefs. His chest was covered with fuzz and was possibly 70 inches. His shoulders were mountains, his arms were about 30 inches and bulging, and his muscle gut had 6 massive chunks as abs. His big belly was also covered in fuzz that went down to his giant bulge. his briefs were wet with sweat along with the rest of his beefy bod and his massive 13 inch tool was flopped awkwardly in his little briefs. His balls were the size of eggplants and nestled tightly against his 9 inch thick cock. He was drop dead handsome with soft eyes, a strong cleft chin and rugged facial hair with short graying wavy hair on top of his head.

Eddy was astounded by the giants body which was unlike anything he had ever seen. This mutation was affecting these people in different ways. He began to wonder what the source was. How could these men become these massive beats and more importantly could he get in on
the growth.

"Wull... how can I 'elp you little one?" The giants voice was deep and soothing. He seemed friendly, and trustworthy.

Eddy's fear came right out of his mouth. "You got to help me sir! Please I need some assistance."

The big friendly beast laughed. "Wull come now son. Don't you fret naw. Come inside, I'll 'elp you out!"

Eddy walked up to the best and was amazed by his sheer bulk, smell and body heat. He followed him into the trailer.

To be continued!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hornystud81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 03:44 AM

hornystud81 is on a distinguished road
Awesome...wouldn't mind know what is going on in that town too ;-)

Looking forward to Part 4
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:43 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is a great story plot, i am looking foward for chapter 4.

Cheers
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:39 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very, very nice, although I'm inclined to think no one in West Virginia has ever talked *quite* like that! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
This is hot as hell! These guys are right up my alley. Hope to see more from you, soon. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options