The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chansey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM

Chansey is on a distinguished road
Cool Hot Lifeguard Encounter

This happened about 6 years ago. But the experience was so vivid and exciting I remember every detail and replayed it in my head countless times. I was 16 and it was the summer before going into my Junior year of high school. My family and I went to the beaches in Massachusetts for about a week.

Well, anyway, one day while my family were all in different spots sunning or swimming, I was walking near the parking lot at the top of the beach and glanced over at the lifeguard stand. The man was there was drop-dead hot. Late twenties, about 6 foot 1 and around 220 lbs of tanned muscle. Truly jaw-dropping. I saw him stand up from the stand and stretch and just stared in awe.

The next thing I did, I DO NOT recommend! I went off to the shore and found a seashell and cut a 3 inch scratch along my forearm with it. Not too deep for any serious injury (or much blood), but just enough to pretend I was in serious pain.

I then rushed up to the lifeguard stand, wincing and asking if he had any band aids. I was lucky enough to find an excuse to talk to him, mind you, but I was not prepared for what happened next. The lifeguard jumped down from the stand, and appearing very concerned, exclaimed "Dude, are you ok? Man that looks like you got a pretty bad cut there! Did you get wiped out by a wave?" I shrugged and nonchalantly replied "It's no big deal, really".

"Hold on, dude, I'll take care of that." He then sat me down while he rummaged through his first aid kit. "Here, let me see your arm". He then gently took my forearm with his hands and delicately wrapped gauze around the cut while softly saying "you gonna be alright, dude". All the while I am just focused on his biceps and chest flexing as he fixed me up.

After a few minutes, I was all bandaged up and he put his hand on my shoulder saying "take it easy out in the water, man". I nodded (probably my jaw still open), and walked off feeling so enthralled.

The best part was the next day. We returned to the beach and I 'happened' to need a new bandage. And guess who the lifeguard was? He reacted to me as if he saw an old friend, exclaiming "hey a returning customer!". Then, he bandaged me up again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 06:19 AM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
Cute. Self mutilating, but cute.
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 06:31 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
....Have you considered tying yourself to some railroad tracks in front of a speeding train?

Might be a bit difficult on a beach, but, hey, if you're setting yourself up to be rescued.........

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 08:31 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
!!

The mind reels!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Chansey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 05:36 PM

Chansey is on a distinguished road
Cool I look back on it now and laugh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboyil View Post
Cute. Self mutilating, but cute.
Yep, like I said, I don't recommend it. I was 16 and stupid -- and fortunately was there was no scar or anything dangerous resulting from it.

The cut I made, like I was also at the time, was very superficial.
  #6   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Slightly creepy but I guess I understand since you were 16. I don't give a lot of leeway to teens for stupid stuff but, hey, it happens.

I wonder if he caught on to your crush on him? Sounds like he didn't mind...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options