The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 09:15 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mountain Men Part 4

Ok part 4! Hope it answers some questions and shit...btw i hope I am not offending any West Virginians out there! It is obviously exaggerated for story depth. Enjoy!

Eddy stood in the dark trailer feeling tired and hungry. he had come out to these hills to find his lost friend Joe and now he was lost himself. But now in this trailer, he felt a little more secure. He had some questions and the friendly giant he was with seemed to be ready to help. It was 1968 and without the convenience of cellular telephones, Eddy was truly isolated. In fact he had not even seen any telephone lines around Ellot, making him believe this town was pretty much forgotten by the outside world.

"Hey thanks for letting me come inside"

The big man chuckled "Oh it ain't no problem. I'm Butch." The big mountain of meat stuck out his huge hand for Eddy to shake. Butch's hand engulfed Eddy's in a big ruff mit.

"I hope I ain't scarin' you none. I ain't gonna hurt you little guy"

The big man was smiling. Sweat was rolling down his massive chest and the hair on his belly and chest was matted down. His abs were dense mounds of pure muscle but he still had a large gut that rose and fell as the heavy beast breathed. Eddy's eyes were drawn to his massive pecs. They were perfectly formed and plain huge! His chest could have been over 70 inches of pure meat and they were just dense with power. His briefs were the classic white with a red and blue line running on the waist ban. However the briefs were hardly containing the man- though they were large and intended for the heavily overweight. His cock and balls were straining ever fiber of the cotton briefs. His penis ran up against his hip and was bulging at 13 inches long and 9 inches thick-soft! His balls were obviously massive and filled with cum. His legs were hairier than his torso and just as muscular.

"So are you a uh... how should I put this?"

"A mutant?"

"Well if you want to put it that way" Eddy said timidly. "How did you ever get so large?"

Butch threw up his right arm and flexed it. It was unreal. Not only was it bulky but it was also perfectly formed and looked to be about 32 inches. He laughed and studied his bicep as if he couldn't believe it either.

"Wull let me tell you sumtin' 'bout this little town of mine. We all used to be just normal folk till 'bout a month ago. Then one night I hurd this loud sound- everyone did. Sometin' had crashed in the woods and a group of men got togethur and we searched it out. It was some kind of satelite or sometin'- my buddy Hoss was sayin' it belonged to them Commies in the USSR and he said we had to be cautious. But it was queer- you see the whole thing was glowin' all green like. It had crashed into the soil near Ellots
well and it had dug in deep like. Wull we tried to pull this thing out but it was way too hot to get out. Hoss said it could be some kinda space chemical that was makin' glow all funny. Well the five of us decided we should leave it sittin' there till it was safe to move it. The next day we got it outta the ground but this was no satellite.

"What do you mean? It had to be from either America or the USSR."

"Naw. You see whun we pulled it up, it had all these odd pictures- it was like writin' or sometin'. And well the thing had stopped glowin' but now the ground it crashed in was glowin' green. It was right by the towns well and i figure these mutations came from this strange craft and we got all mixed up with it cuz of our towns water."

It was starting to make sense now. This town had been exposed to some unknown radioactive substance that amazingly turned them into muscle freaks. But Eddy still wanted to know more.

"Look the real reason I am here is to find my friend Joe Catz. Have you heard of him around town?"

Butch looked a little alarmed. "Wull... I hurd Ted had found some city boy who wus lost in them woods. But that is all I hurd."

"Well I have to see this Ted guy then! My friend has been gone for almost a week and..." Butch cut him off.

"Whoa little man take it easy now. You need to rest a bit and maybe eat sometin'. You look haggard."

Butch was right. Eddy drove all the way from Boston and had been driving through the woods for hours and had hardly had a moment of peace in these hills. He decided to take Butch's advice and calm down. There was no reason to get upset. He had a lead and he could find Joe. Plus he was getting hungry.

"You betta lie down and take it easy. Come on I'll give you a bed."

As Butch lead Eddy through the trailer he became more aware of his surroundings. The entire place had the stench of pure testosterone
and man sweat. The kitchen counters were covered with soiled plates- Butch must have ate over 10,000 calories a day! Also Eddy noticed
shredded clothes and briefs on the floor. Butch must have grown rapidly. As he lead him to a bed they passed his weight room which contained the biggest weights Eddy had ever seen. Finally they made it to Butch's bed which Eddy hesitated to get into. It stunk of Butch's manliness and semen. But Eddy was too tired to deny some sleep and soon he was passed out on the mattress.

When Eddy woke it was night. The small window let in the bright moonlight which was shinning on the mass of meat which was lying beside him. Butch was reclined next to Eddy and was staring at him with lustful eyes. Eddy could feel the heat off of Butch's big body. His big muscle gut was pressed up against Ed's body and he could feel how solid it was.

"Mmm...You woke..." Butch was starting to get a boner. Soon his massive cock was fully pumped up and had flopped out of his briefs. It was about 17 inches long and THICK! Eddy began to shake.

"Come here little boy!" Butch grabbed Ed and slammed him against his massive hairy body. His Muscles were all solid and he smelled like pure man. Butch ripped of Ed's shirt and pants and not was kneeling over Eddy with all 500 punds of chunky muscle pressed on his small body. His massive cock layed heavily on Ed's chest and his balls felt hairy on his stomach.

"All the woman left the town...they didn't mutate and our big bodies scared 'em off. But now I got you boy!"

With that he flipped Ed over and wrapped his massive arms around his small torso. Butch's guns were insanely powerful and thick and Ed could not escape. Then Ed felt Butch's massive meat penetrate him. It was so painful because it was so damn thick. Soon Butch was slamming the hell out of Ed and his sweat was drenching Eddy's skin. Butch's big 70 inch pecs were pressing Eddy's skull and his massive gut felt like pure concrete with a heavy coating of bear fuzz.

"PLEASE! STOP!"

"OH I'M GONNA... UH I'M GONNA EXPLODE!" With that Butch blew a massive load inside of Eddy but he didn't stop cumming. He blew load after load of sticky man juice and soon Eddy was covered in Butch's gizz. It was all over his back, ass, and legs. Butch must have blown a half gallon of cum!

"Eddy passed out from sheer exhaustion on top of Butch's big torso. His hair and body heat made him the perfect bed although he was rock hard. Eddy's head rested on top of his bulging pecs and soon he feel into a dream.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
Mad Dog (August 16th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:31 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot! Will our protagonist start growing into a huge muscle bear, too? :O
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:39 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Very good! I can't wait for the next installment!

Cheers
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
I love this series, and I'm glad you're keeping it going so strong! Awesome writing, erinbbby!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Your story is going well and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options