The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 03:28 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Zak - the guy from college (pt2)

[color=lightblue][/color][color=lightblue]I had finished everything for Zak, and so he was getting up to leave. Every move he made stretched the already taught t-shirt even more around his awesome muscled body. I wanted to reach out and touch this man, feel the firmness with which his body was built. I didn?t because I knew I couldn?t ? yet, but I knew that my time would come. His pecs were built like slabs of stone, bolted onto this wall of power. I could see his biceps almost shredding the arms of his flimsy t-shirt as he twisted around to lift up his jacket from the back of the chair. I couldn?t quite see through his shirt, although I knew, just from his other great features that his abs would be as well defined as the rest of this magnificent body. Even as Zak put back on his jacket, I could no longer see him as just a large guy, I knew that he was incredible, undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous looking guys with an awe-inspiring muscled body to match. This time, he offered his hand as a leaving gesture and to say thanks for the help I hand given him with his accounts. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e2004/hand.bmp[/color]
[color=lightblue]I reached out immediately, and again, my hand was engulfed by a warm, manly sized hand. This time, he didn?t leave go quite as fast and seemed to squeeze incredibly hard. I?m sure he must have been using only tiny amounts to his almost limitless power, but he smiled as if he knew that I had enjoyed worshiping his body in my mid throughout our entire conversation. The power was immense, outweighing the amount of muscle used as we met by hundreds, but it was still enjoyable. We arranged to meet in about ten minutes over lunch. I said I would be out as soon as possible. He finally let go, and my hand regained some of its feelings. Zak was incredible.[/color]
[color=lightblue] [/color]

[color=lightblue]~ ~ ~[/color]

[color=lightblue]I was in the bar as quickly as I left for lunch. I could see Zak the instance I walked in, stood next to the bar. You could tell it was him from the back because he was twice, probably three times the size of any of the other guys stood around. I walked up and he turned his head as I got closer. As I got to the bar, he put one of his incredibly huge arms around my shoulder as a welcoming gesture and offered to get me a drink. Zak was the guy that I had admired for years in college, fantasised about night after night and here we were having a drink together ? it was heaven. He patted me on the back, probably quite softly for such an awesome man, but almost pushing me into the bar as he lifted his arm away. I was quite shocked at the weight that had been lifted off my shoulders ? it was the weight of pure muscle, and I wanted more.[/color]

[color=lightblue]We chatted for a while, and as my lunch hour drew to a close, he thanked me again for the help I?d given with his finances and accounts. I didn?t mind at all ? after all, I had just spent an hour with a gorgeous hunk of a man, wanting to examine every ounce of his massive muscles, every crevice of his smooth body ? I cannot put into words my need for more of Zak. He asked how he could say thank you for the help, and I was stuck for words ? I could list hundreds of fantasies and dreams he could fulfil, but I was sure he would laugh and the old college mentality of avoiding the geeky lads would return. However, I was quick, and thought on my feet. I asked him if we could meet at my place one night and he could give me some workout tips if I dug out my set of weights. It was a relief that we were sat down at this point because I had images that would normally exist only in dreams coming true, and it was showing very notably under the table. He agreed, and said he was free after 8 tonight. This was turning out to be the best day of my life.[/color]

[color=lightblue]~ ~ ~[/color]

[color=lightblue]As I arrived home that night from work, I quickly found my weights set that had been hidden in a cupboard for years. I had to roll many of them across the room because I quite simply did not have the strength in my skinny arms to lift them. Zak arrived shortly after 8. As I went to answer the door, the entire frame was filled with this awesome muscle god. He had just returned from the gym and so his muscles were pumped, his grey workout shirt oozing with the sweet smelling effects of a heavy workout ? Zak was looking immense. Before he entered my apartment, he asked if I was alone. I was, of course, and with that, he reached out with one arm, grabbing hold of my shirt and with no effort at all slammed me into the wall behind. His power totally overcame me as I was pinned in my own home. His massive hand alone, which covered most of my chest, was enough to stop me moving, and his sudden actions had taken me by surprise. For the first time, I was actually feeling the true might that Zak possessed. It didn?t look as if he was using any energy to hold me there, but I was truly unable to move. He slammed the door shut with his foot and stared into my eyes.[/color]

[color=lightblue]The longer I was under his power with his deep, handsome eyes staring directly into mine, the harder it became to contain my excitement, and it began to visibly show as my hard on continued. Zak finally spoke, ?I know why you?ve really asked me to come over here tonight.? What did he mean? I had a whole list of fantasies, but I would not have the courage to speak to him about them. ?Erm, you . . . you were going to give me some tips on my workout?, I replied. ?You must think I?m stupid, you really want some of this . . . .? [/color]
[color=lightblue]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2004/shirt.bmp[/color]
[color=lightblue]With me still paralysed under the strength of one arm, his other arm reached out to the side and slowly, yet ever so powerfully, curled into the most beautiful bicep pose you have ever seen. His biceps were quite simply incredible, they were easily the size of beach balls, only with the solidarity of rocks implanted in his arms. His arms were so huge that his shirt sleeves weren?t big enough to contain the mass of muscle and it slid down the side of this mountain and rested on his shoulder. His arms were completely covered in a road-map of veins, filled with vast torrents of strength. They weaved across this masterpiece of muscle to create the most irresistible, picture perfect bicep you can imagine. ?Am I right . . ?? he asked. With his arm still flexed after his hard workout at the gym, leaving canals of muscle filled sweat to follow every contour, I had no reply ? all I could do was stare. He knew my answer, but wanted me to say it. ?Am I right?? he repeated, ?You want to see my body, feel my muscles, experience my strength don?t you, you little faggot?? I was still awestruck by what I was seeing, but I knew he was beginning to get a little angry because the pressure on my chest has his fist tightened on my shirt increased. He paused for a few seconds, and still with no response from me, without showing any strain or exertion of power I felt the heels of my feet lift from the ground. With one arm, Zak had pinned me against the wall, and now was starting to lift me up. He had relaxed his other arm at this stage, but I could begin to see his other arm, the one with which I was now dangling from, increase in size. His bicep swelled, but he did not find it difficult to lift me completely free from the ground with my feet a good couple of inches from being able to touch it. ?I can tell from this little thing you?re oh so proud of,? he had grabbed my balls and cock with his mighty hand for a few moments, ?that you?re rather enjoying this, almost more that you should be, wimp.? I was still moving my feet, completely amazed that with one arm he had lifted me up, totally clear of the ground. ?Well, if you?re not going to give me an answer, we?ll just have to see what else you enjoy, wont we?? With this, he left go of me and it felt like I had just jumped off a bridge as I fell, and my feet finally hit the ground. ?You think that I?m strong? You want to worship my body? Well, you haven?t seen nothing yet.?[/color]
[color=lightblue][/color]
[color=lightblue]Keep watching . . . more to come![/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sensortech2003 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 05:24 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
Nice work

Marvelous man! Keep up with the super-strong Zak Teaching little faggot a lesson!
  #3   Add to jefben's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 07:39 PM

jefben is on a distinguished road
Tell Us More!!

Hot! Muscle man Zak! Tell us more. What does Zak become?
Will the faggot get to become hot and muscular too??
  #4   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Megahuge

[COLOR=Navy]Awesome, can;t wait to read more[/COLOR]
  #5   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 12:07 AM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarado28sp
Marvelous man! Keep up with the super-strong Zak Teaching little faggot a lesson!
Is that language really necessary?
  #6   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2004, 05:07 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
mind ur own business

Quote:
Is that language really necessary?
Yes! It is. Get a life.

Quick Reply