You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dotandtheline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Feel loved

Dotandtheline is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dotandtheline Send a message via Yahoo to Dotandtheline
Post I hope this isn't too odd...Muscle Worship

Good afternoon everyone. I hope this post finds you well. I've been on the edge of ths general community for about a year, and i have alwys felt bad that i have't weighted in on anything. Well, here is my chance. i must say, I'm a little nervious talking about this issue, beucase it still seems weird to me.

Ok, so for a long time, since I was 16 (22 now) I have been obsessed with male muscle. That said, I have been trying to get into this whole Muscle Worship scene, but I'm finiding it a little off beat. I say that because, though, I'm having a ton of fun, and it's all very erotic and such, I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I'm working on this very nice guy now, and I think I'm in line, but I just don't wont to dissappoint. We haven't met for a session yet, but we're workign to it. One exciting thing about him is he is letting me watch him grow, a very pleasing aspect of our greater game.

I have worshiped only once before, and were were just kinda playing around. So, if any of you have some ideas I shoudl employ, or tips That would be great. i know this is a little odd of a subject matter, but I'm a little wandering at this point. I think I can handel doing it, I just want to do it well. I really want thim to feel adored for all his work. And since I know this might be odd you can AIM me if you want to: dorkoftime

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I dearly desire to be good at this.

Dotandtheline

Dotandtheline
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 05:13 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
awww,...

very sweet.there ISN't any"right way".it mainly has to be negotiated on the spot."feel"your way.remember,it has to work for you,too.what works for one person may not work for someone else.finding someone's"buttons"(physical&mental),including your own,is part of the fun!does that help?
  #3   Add to Dotandtheline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 07:41 PM
Feel loved

Send a message via AIM to Dotandtheline Send a message via Yahoo to Dotandtheline
Lightbulb Yes, indeed, very helpful.

Indeed, that is helpful. I suppose my fear is that I won't be on par with other people who worship, and i would be so easly discarded for being green. I think this stems from the notuion I have of how this should look and feel, which is agaisnt the impulse of the sudden decesion making portion of the session. I have alwys tryed to think in terms of long term muscle worship. So, I would maintain a conversation about the growth of my fellow and stay with it with him for a while. Nothing like an actual relationship, that would be silly, but so much more actual worship for their devoted gym time. Like I said, I just want them to feel it and i to be good at it. So, yes. i think that has helped. i need to maintain the mindset that it's different each time and with each guy.

Dotandtheline

Dotandtheline
  #4   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 11:22 AM

small-fry
I find getting into any sexual relationship with muscle guys very difficult. I'm a good looking guy who just isn't very muscular, so its not looks "per se" that's holding me back. Muscle men KNOW that there is a fetish community built around their worship, and so they can easily pick and choose.... now I've had one-night stands with muscle men and one relationship with a junior muscle boy, and there was even one guy who wanted to worship me for being skinny (???) but I have NEVER gotten to get a guy to agree to a Muscle Worship evening, let alone a Muscle Worship relationship.

So, Dotandtheline, I think you know more about getting what you want than you think you know. Mind giving some advice?
  #5   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 03:35 PM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
dot, welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting. I know you probably had some doubts about posting, but I hope you realize that nothing is "too odd" here. About worshipping, I'd say you already have what matters most - passion. I can tell from your posts that you really care about it and so you shouldn't worry about details. Just go with your gut (or six-pack)!
  #6   Add to cccatl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
MuscleMutant

cccatl
Send a message via Yahoo to cccatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotandtheline
I have been trying to get into this whole Muscle Worship scene

Dotandtheline,

How does one get into the muscle worship scene?

Both as a worshipper as well as one being worshipped?
  #7   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 01:46 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
muscle worship is also my fantasy - although i have yet to experience it first hand, but after a few years of dreaming, i'm getting desprate for some real muscle - i just don't know where to begin

Dotandtheline, if you're interested, there is a story i've started on one of the other boards called "Zak - The Guy From College". I'm trying to work on putting alot of muscle worship in the story, so if you have any ideas, please pvt msg me!

also, as cccatl asked, how the hell do you ge into the muscle wroship scene? I doubt there's much going on in the sleepy middle-england town that i live in, but i'd be prepared to travel!
  #8   Add to Dotandtheline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Feel loved

Lightbulb Getting inside

Thanks guys for all your imput. I'm pleased to see such a healthy forum. And regards to my first post, I think you're all probably right. My Passion and interest form me into a good worshipper.

About the scene. It's a funny and odd thing. To be worshipped is easier then to worship. To be worshipped, you simply have to cycle through thopse who already have a standing interest in your body, or make it a point to invite the fetish into your sex life while having one. And too, Bodybuilder function on voyeristic love. They serve no other fuction, but to build a body that others will adore endlessly. So, that's a given. I often find that for some, slowly working them into the idea is the best way for them to figure out that they actually love the idea of being worshipped because they have a good work our rountine. There is a guy now I'm helping to grow, and it's totally hot to watch him get into it, when at first he thought it was just kinda cool.

But, my style of worship is differnt then others. I would never give money to Say Patterson to help in his growth, beucase I can never gain from his growth. ic an'T worship him myself, nor can I have any fun with him. So. I would pass, and i wouldn'T count that as worship at all. That'S me though.

To get into worship, as a worshipper is a little weird really. You have to broach the subject with people you thinkw ould be interested. I work in terms of long term worship, so I fram it like that. That often makes thigns easier and more likly to happen. It's just something you start doing. Your desire is there, start acting on it.

So, I guess that's how it happened. I had this urge, and I just started exploring it. It's an endless perfection of style. My current stud i do more with then i have others, and I like expanding the field. It all happened with harmless interest and base conversation...and thigns complicated. At that point, you learn of sites, andvideos and such. Then, you're in.

Dotandtheline

Dotandtheline
  #9   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 12:00 AM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Dotandtheline, thanks for that!

please, if you have any pictures of the guys you talk about, and in particular pictures of your worshiping them, please, PLEASE post them! thanks
  #10   Add to Moosetree99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 12:32 PM

Moosetree99 is on a distinguished road
Can someone translate that into English? I pretty much understood about 5% of what Dotandtheline said.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options