The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
High School Development: Chapter 4

Here it is, the conclusion! Enjoy, give me feedback, comments, suggestions for a sequel (I'm willing! )

----------------------------

Mallory, Owen and Logan had all sat in bed for an hour, talking, kissing, hugging, caressing. The latter three occupations were mostly fulfilled by Logan and Mallory, since they were the ones dating. Eventually, Mallory went back to sleep, exhausted by the two tireless hunks, and Owen soon followed.

Logan rubbed his aching abs, stroking his nipples and steel pecs. It took him a good ten minutes to roll out of bed, and when he finally did, the sheets stuck to his sweaty body. He crawled on his hands and knees to the center of the room, still horny as ever, his foot-long hot dog firm and erect. He looked at Owen, his amazing package size finally beaten by Logan?s massive manhood.

Logan then walked to the bathroom, his thick frame filling the whole door. He salivated at his sexy reflection, a six-four, two-hundred-fifteen pound stud. His pecs were two perfect ovals on his chest, sticking out far enough to fill out the largest of shirts but not so far as to look like a steroids freak. His eight pack was hard enough to bounce a basketball off it, and his wide shoulders rippled with unreleased power. He flexed his bicep, and every muscle sprang to attention, bulging out to shapely perfection. His legs were long and thick as Redwoods, his size fifteen feet restlessly shifting back and forth. He turned around and slapped his ass, sticking pert and perfectly out from his V-shaped back. His bronzed skin popped the dazzling color of his green eyes, blonde hair and unshaven stubble. He looked at his ?L? tattoo, right above his groin so only his lovers could see it, and thought of the good memories of winning state with Owen by his side.

Winning state?the memories of cheerleaders and wild, alcohol-induced celebrations were mixed with skinny, pale, skating freshman. He could remember not being this hot before?not having the nice car, not getting all the girls?but he didn?t care anymore.

He stared at his face. That kid he?d once been, or knew, or had some relation to, had been ugly. Bad acne, practically chinless. But he, he was hot. A square jaw and high cheekbones, with full, soft lips that were perfect for making out. The deep-set green eyes were offset by his thick brows, and his half-inch sideburns gave his already-testosterone-charged-face an appealing dose of masculinity. His skin was perfectly tan, and he was blessed with a pimple-free face. He could barely believe how hot he was. No one was hotter than Logan McBride, not even Owen, except he ran a close second.

The door opened and Mallory stepped in, the sheets wrapped around her body. She locked the door. ?I was cold. Warm me up a little, baby?? She bit her lip innocently and pulled in closer, her breasts rubbing against his chest. ?You?re so damn hot, Logan.? He smiled; he knew she was right. She nibbled on his ear, then seductively whispered: ?Make love to me right here.?

So he did. The virginal freshman inside him slowly began to melt away, replaced by the practically-nympho senior hunk. He felt something inside him protesting, but ignored it, until it went away. This was what he really wanted to be?

----------------------------------------------

Monday finally came, and Owen awoke at 6 AM. Thank God practice was after school today.

He had shaved the night before ? giving him just enough time to grow back weekend stubble for Brittany ? and pulled on a pair of black silk boxer briefs, the soft fabric rubbing up against his huge dick and beautiful legs. On went a yellow skintight Abercrombie tank, framing his neck and huge, weight-trained arms. Baggy khaki cargo shorts, a hemp necklace and flip flops completed his 100% jock look, and he rolled into school on his Escalade, the Big Man on Campus.

He parked and a familiar Blue Porsche rolled up in the space next to him. ?What?s up, fucker?? Logan flashed his big white smile and stepped out, his Adonis physique highlighted by a white wifebeater that clung to every pore. His green eyes were hidden by a pair of designer sunglasses, and his feet were shod in brand-new Adidas shoes.

They had all but one class together, so they saw each other throughout the day, constantly fondled by the most desired girls on campus. Finally, practice came. Logan walked out on the field, pulling the front of his white tank top behind his neck, baring his tan pectorals and abs and showcasing his amazingly developed shoulders. The cheerleaders squealed.

Owen slapped Logan?s bubble butt, putting his hand around him and playfully wrestling. Their fun was interrupted by the coach.

?There you two are! I?ve been looking for you. We have a new player, so show him around, give him the grand tour!? The coach winked. ?No one knows the program better than you.?

Behind the coach stood a strapping six-foot junior, with thick black hair and mischievous brown eyes. He wasn?t drop-dead gorgeous just yet, but had great potential, possessing a toned physique that could be perfect in no time. He stared at Logan and Owen intently, as if reading their souls, and his face seemed so familiar?where had they seen it?

There was an awkward silence. Owen spoke first. ?What?s your name, motherfucker??

?Wes.?

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to OUstud82's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 11:14 AM

OUstud82
Send a message via AIM to OUstud82 Send a message via Yahoo to OUstud82
I don't think that this shou ld be the end of the story.
  #3   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
I really like this story. If you want to continue, that's great by me. But whatever. Also, what was the stuff that they snuffed in the beginning. I don't remember reading it.
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Growing and Writing

In response to both:

I probably shouldn't have put the "THE END" at the bottom of the post, as it was kind of just an excuse for me to not write more chapters if I really burn out of ideas. It is probably not the end of the story, and I probably will write more chapters. I really like these characters, but I've done pretty much all I had planned to do to them. Any suggestions for continuation?
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 10:13 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
For a second I was afraid Mallory was the third friend.
  #6   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Growing and Writing

Hehe, wow, there's one I never thought of! Nah, I dislike transgender. Blech.
  #7   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 08:51 AM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
really great

I think you should continue and put wes in the mix of the characters
  #8   Add to niemand63's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 02:22 PM

niemand63 is on a distinguished road
Over so soon?

Awesome story! I hated to see it end. Idea for sequel: Doesn't one of the guys still have some of that powder they snorted? Maybe they could use it to transform the rest of the team or some of the other guys at school until they have the hottest, best football team ever.
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 03:09 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
Any suggestions for continuation?
What's the story behind the "cocaine" is one thing I'd like to know. And have there been others before who have undergone the same thing Owen and co. did?
  #10   Add to OUstud82's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 04:32 PM

OUstud82
Send a message via AIM to OUstud82 Send a message via Yahoo to OUstud82
i was really kind of hoping the guys would end up with each other and not this mallory girl
  #11   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Growing and Writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
What's the story behind the "cocaine" is one thing I'd like to know. And have there been others before who have undergone the same thing Owen and co. did?
Some of it I purposefully left open so I'd have others areas to explore in new chapters/sequels...so for now, no comment.
  #12   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2004, 07:43 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
eh, only complaint is that the ending was kinda anti-climactic
  #13   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Growing and Writing

Well okay, I've gotten enough response to know that more chapters are needed. So good news, I'm writing more! Bad news is I don't know when they'll be up. Could be tonight, could be next week. So be patient, "wait and hope," as it were. I can't promise I'll tie everything up with a nice little bow, but hopefully I can have a little more fun with it.

Plus, I just can't wait to get my hands on Wes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options