The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 01:39 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Zak - the guy from college (pt 3)

[color=white]Zak - The Guy From College[/color]
[color=#ffffff]Part 3 - The Confession[/color]
[color=white][/color]
[color=white]The fall shook me slightly and I felt quite dizzy, but the dizziness was probably due to the almightily strength just displayed by Zak. I was in awe of this mass of pure muscle, this wall of power that towered above me. I should have been in fear for my life, instead, I wanted more. I wanted to see the true power that this guy had. Honestly, I wanted to have the most beautiful sex ever, but I would have to play it cool first ? I wasn?t sure what Zak had in mind, or even what he was capable of. After all, Zak was this awesome guy from college, I was just the geek that he tried to avoid, or at least ridicule when he did make any form of contact.[/color]
[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I was still dizzy, so much so in fact that I found it difficult to stand and began to fall. With the same lightning fast reactions Zak had displayed as he arrived, he reached out and caught me in his powerful arms. He pushed be back upright for a moment and then bent down slightly, wrapped his arms around my ass and lifted me straight up. Yet again I had given complete control of myself over to this muscle god. I was in heaven! As he straightened his back it was like being lifted by a crane, I wasn?t sure how high I would go. Zak really did tower over me, but right now, as my body was supported entirely with his arms, my eyes were slightly above his head, which meant my cock was pushed hard against his rock solid abs. As he walked with me into my apartment, I could feel my cock rubbing between each well defined abdominal muscle. By the time he neared the sofa, I had managed to regain some form of control, and wrapped my legs around his waist. I also tilted my head and looked down, hoping to see my body rubbing against this man of my dreams. Instead, I saw his pec?s which extend beyond the rest of his body by some measurable distance. I couldn?t tell exactly how far at this present time, but I knew that it was far enough to stop me seeing anything below his nipples ? and all this while he was still wearing his sweaty t-shirt. I just prayed he would take it off during the course of whatever was to follow.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]As we reached my sofa, he slowly lowered me down, gently setting me down. He knelt down in front of me, his quads the size of tree trunks and extremely well defined. He held both of my arms to stabilise me for a few seconds whilst staring deeply into my eyes. He could tell I was in a state of shock ? shocked by the raw power I had just experienced. He moved round and took up the space on my right, extending his left arm around my back and resting it on my shoulder. He gently pulled me towards him, and with his right hand, brought my head toward his muscled chest. It seemed as if he was caring for me, comforting me until I was feeling ok again. Personally, I was just enjoying having my face pushed up against his brick hard pecs, my nose lost between the gap in the centre of his massively developed chest, savouring the smell of his recent gym workout.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I hope I didn?t frighten you too much,? he said. ?I know that sometimes I can underestimate my own strength, but I knew that you would enjoy the experience. I could see in the bar at lunch your eyes were fixed on my muscles ? at times you seemed to be in some sort of tranve, fixated on either my biceps or pecs.? He was right. I tilted my head to look up to him. He was already looking down at me, but there was something in his eyes. Something that told me everything was going to be good, in fact, his smile told me exactly what was going though his mind, and if I was right, this was good news because it was exactly what was going through my mind as well. I managed pull a small smile to return my feelings. The reaction was perfect, as he tightened the hold he had around my body and on my head. His hold was a reassuring one, and I felt comfortable in his arms, resting against his body.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He let me sit up, and saw him glance down at my trousers. My cock was still hard, despite my earlier humiliation. I wanted to look down towards his, but didn?t think this was the right time. However I was wrong, as he took hold of my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his cock, growing by the second. ?Feel it,? he said. He only had a small pair of tight gym shorts on so I tried to wrap my hand around. My hand was only just big enough to reach all the way around his cock, but I knew that he wasn?t event nearly full on hard. ?I find it difficult to tell guys that I?m gay,? he said, ?but you made me feel really special in the bar,? he said. [/color]

[color=white]?We were only chatting about general stuff,? I said.[/color]

[color=white]?Maybe so, but you were interested in me, and it felt good. I wanted to show my appreciation.?[/color]

[color=white]Fuck, he sure knew how to show that. I took my hand away and just sat back and tried to take in his entire body. I felt touched by what he said, and was excited by what I?d touched! I didn?t know what to say as there was an awkward silence between us. ?Do you want to show me some workout tips then,? I said.[/color]

[color=white]?Holy shit, you got me here, I?m pumped to fuck and you want to do a workout? If that?s what you want, then that?s fine. But I really need a shower.?[/color]

[color=white]?Erm, ok.? I said, ?I?ll find you a towel, the bathroom is just over there.?[/color]

[color=white]?A towel, what the hell for - don?t you like wet muscle??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]With that, he placed one arm around my lower back, the other under my knees and stood up, lifting me, yet again, high off the ground. This time, I was laid across his arms looking up to his handsome face.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He began to walk towards the bathroom. I could not imagine that this was about to happen.[/color]

[color=white][/color]
[color=#ffffff]~~~~~[/color]
[color=#ffffff]Keep watching the boards for Part 4 - Shower of Muscle[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Megahuge

Great story. You keep teasing us with short chapters, this shower scene need to be very detailed...lol
  #3   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2004, 09:58 PM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
Very nice! I'm enjoying this. I liked Zak's opening up. It makes him seem more real.
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This is one of the hottest stories I've read in a while. It has all the elements I like. I'm looking forward to the promised comparison between Zak's body and the skinny dude's body. Keep writing - you're good at it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options