The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 12:17 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle .. part 1

The sound coming from the bushes was like a small animal in distress – high pitched and feeble. I had been walking home when the faint cries suddenly stopped me in my tracks. Parting the overgrown branches, I pushed into the heart of the thicket, fully expecting to discover a rabbit that had been injured by a pursuing fox. Instead I was shocked to find a motorized wheelchair on its side with its erstwhile occupant crumpled helplessly on the ground.

It was Kyle, a neighborhood kid I recognized immediately. At 22 years old he scarcely deserved to be considered a “kid”, except that Kyle looked and sounded barely 12. This was due to a degenerative illness that had burdened him with a weak and underdeveloped body.

“Who’s there?” he squeaked. “Can you help me please?” His falsetto voice was another consequence of his physical condition, and one that I’d noticed on a couple of occasions had made him the butt of some sniggering comments from a few of the local teens. If they were ever to discover Kyle’s present predicament, it would surely provide them with more ammunition with which to ridicule him.

“Hey Kyle, it’s John. Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“Oh thank goodness it’s you, John. No I’m okay. Can you please help me up?” he whimpered.

“Sure thing. Just a mo’ while I set your chariot back on its wheels.”

I tugged at the overturned wheelchair and was dismayed by its weight. Heaving with all of my strength (hey, after all I’m quite a muscular guy in my early thirties!) I eventually managed to haul it out of the bushes and pull it upright onto the sidewalk. Then I went back in for Kyle.

Lifting him gently in my arms, the contrast with the wheelchair could not have been more stark. Kyle’s frail little body with its wasted muscles was no effort at all as I carried him out and placed him into the chair. Kyle locked his piercing blue eyes onto mine and rewarded me with a dazzling smile. Damn, I thought, how awful for such an achingly handsome guy to be so tragically afflicted. His thin, almost skeletal face could not disguise how striking he might have looked had life been kinder to him.

My mind slipped back to two years earlier when I had first moved onto the estate, just a block away from Kyle’s home. It wasn’t long before I spotted what I took to be a cute little blonde kid in an electric wheelchair. I remember thinking what a looker he would be when he grew up, and the shock of discovering he was already an adult.

“Lucky for me you came along”, piped the thin voice, rousing me from my thoughts. “Not many guys could have righted that chair. With its motor and batteries it must weigh half a ton!”

Well maybe not quite half a ton, but he was sure right about it being heavy. Kyle placed an emaciated hand on the control stick and eased it forward. Nothing. Then he pulled it back. Still nothing. The chair’s mechanism had evidently sustained some damage, and it looked like my role as guardian angel was not yet over. I grabbed hold of the chair back and pushed with all my might. Slowly it rolled along the sidewalk, but the shattered gearing resisted my efforts. Getting Kyle and the wheelchair home was going to be no picnic. I walked around and crouched down to speak with him.

“We need to get you and the chair out of here. But it’s obviously not designed to be moved manually, and it’s going to take quite a bit of effort. My house is nearer than yours, so that’s where we’re going. Is that okay with you?”

At first he looked despondent, maybe even just a little panicked. But then the smile returned.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense.”

It took fully fifteen minutes of grueling effort before Kyle and I arrived at my gate. I pushed him up the pathway, unlocked the door, and hauled him inside. Then I lifted him out of the chair and made him comfortable in one of my big padded armchairs.

“Wow, this is luxury”, he squeaked. “I don’t have chairs as nice as this.”

I looked down at him, thinking how incongruous was the scene – such a delicate little body dwarfed by the voluminous expanse of the chair. Now that he was rescued and comfortable, I decided it was time to find out what had happened.

“So Kyle … how did you manage to get into an argument with the bushes? Don’t tell me you were breaking the speed limit and doing wheelies on the sidewalk?” I grinned, but as my smile broadened, his faded.

“Oh … some of the neighborhood kids decided to have a bit of fun at my expense.”

Now it was my smile that faded. Fast. I stared at him in disbelief before I felt the hot anger begin to build up inside me. This is supposedly a decent neighborhood with fairly affluent, respectable families. How could even the sniggering teenagers with their callous jibes do anything so cruel to this tragically damaged manchild? Spotting my furious reaction, Kyle stretched out a thin arm and tugged at my sleeve.

“It’s okay, John. Really it is. I came to terms with other people’s reactions a long time ago. And I’m sure I’m not the only one around here who’s ever encountered boisterous adolescents and their immature idea of fun.”

I took his slender hand in mine. Though I’d had adult conversations with Kyle on several earlier occasions, it was still strange to hear such maturity and restraint coming out of that little body in such a childishly high pitched voice.

“Don’t be so damned forgiving”, I snapped. “The kids who did this to you aren’t merely boisterous. They’re vicious young assholes who are going to get their comeuppance for what they did to you. Did you happen to see who they were?”

Kyle squeezed my hand.

“Yes John, I know who they are, but you’re not going to fight any battles on my account. I’ll settle with them myself someday.”

His words startled me. How could this highly intelligent young adult with the stunted body of a child ever settle with those hulking muscleheads? As I contemplated the remote possibility of retribution, he drew my attention to more pressing matters. Kyle had been cared for by his mother ever since his father walked out on his family responsibilities many years ago. Since her death last year, he had learned to become virtually independent but for regular visits by a private carer who saw that he was washed and dressed in the mornings and safely bedded down at night.

“My carer will be looking in on me shortly. Would you mind taking me home now?”

I stared at him. There was no smile on his face now. His blue eyes had lost their sparkle and he seemed suddenly sad and disheartened. My heart melted. After his painful encounter with the local bullies, I was sure the best medicine was some stimulating company - mine.

“Yes Kyle, as a matter of fact I do mind. You’re staying here tonight and that’s final. I intend to spoil you with nice food and some TLC.”

He made a weak play of protesting my decision, but it seemed obvious to me that he was quietly pleased to be my guest. I phoned the carer and cancelled her evening visit. In fact I recklessly told her she might not be needed again for some time, and that meantime she would be paid for sitting at home until I contacted her again. Why I did that I had no idea. I was concerned for Kyle, of course, but it was more than that. I was enjoying having Kyle around, pleased that circumstances had brought us together. And I knew instinctively that I wanted more of him.

That evening we chatted as if we’d been bosom buddies all our lives. He was an intelligent, charming and witty conversationalist and we connected in that inexplicable special way that two people often do. By the time I began to assist Kyle prepare for bed, his strange, piping voice had ceased to be even noticeable to me. I ran a hot bath for him and helped him out of his clothes. As I swept his naked little body into my arms to lay him in the bath, he laid a tiny hand appreciatively on the bulge of my bicep.

“That’s sure an impressive muscle you got there, John. You’ve no idea how much I dream of some day having a powerful manly body like yours.”

His compliment made me blush. To my shock, it also made my dick start to tingle with excitement. As his wasted little body floated out of my arms, I stood up and backed quickly out of the bathroom door in some confusion. My sexuality was something I had always kept strictly private, not once ever being tempted to sample the gay scene. But now I was suddenly rattled. There was an indefinable “something” about Kyle that, despite his piercing blue eyes and blonde good looks, could not be physical. I reasoned that it must be his engaging personality that was the fatal attraction.

And yet … as I sank into a chair, closed my eyes and began to give some attention to my now throbbing boner, I knew it was much more than that. The undeniable fact was that Kyle had held me in thrall ever since the first time I had set eyes on him. His severe physical limitations had been a fascination from the very beginning. I had spent many nights excitedly fantasizing about Kyle transforming from a tiny, helpless weakling into a towering colossus of unimaginable power. Now that the object of this erotic fantasy was my unexpected guest, my mind had gone into overdrive.

Listening to the sound of him bathing, my fertile imagination conjured up the vivid image of a towering young muscle god whose piercing blue eyes were no longer sunken into an emaciated face. Instead, they sparkled with confidence and authority, set in achingly handsome features that were framed by tumbling locks of glistening blonde hair spilling down over muscular traps and onto broad, manly shoulders. In my imagination the splashing noises from the bathroom were of a Kyle who was sponging powerful thighs that rippled with massive plates of solid muscle. The image brought me swiftly to a delirious climax. I moaned in ecstasy as spurts of hot cum soaked into my pants.

Once the sexual high had been achieved on a rip tide of sublime fantasy, my rational mind began to reassert itself. As I sat in the chair with my eyes still closed in happy fulfillment, I returned to a tempting possibility I had mulled over many times before. I believed that I might actually possess the means of unlocking the door of Kyle’s prison, dramatically transforming fantasy into awesome reality. But did I have the courage to do it? And would Kyle agree?

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 24th, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 12:29 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh, very nice! Interesting angle, good characterizations (and grammar and spelling and punctuation, oh my!)

I'm looking forward to "more..."!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 04:05 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent beginning

Thanks for a new story. It's most enjoyable so far and I'm looking forward to many chapters.
Mike
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Interesting setup... I'm curious what John has in mind for Kyle... We don't really know any thing about John at this point to suggest how he would work his reinvention of Kyle and a muscle god... All we know is he's a bit over thirty and in very good shape and is muscular enough to impress Kyle. For a being a relative stranger to Kyle he is coming across a being alarmingly possessive and controlling of Kyle... It makes me wonder if there are going to be some major strings attached to what ever offer John is going to present to Kyle...

Then too Kyle is almost too pathetic to be taken seriously and we really don't know if Kyle was in the bushes as the result of an attack, by bullies, on him; or if Kyle put himself in the bushes for John to "stumble upon" in the hope that John would react in exactly the way he does... If that is the case John has no idea of what Kyle has in mind for him...

And of course maybe they both have plans for the other that they won't be in a hurry to reveal to each other... A double double cross is always fun....

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options