The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Power trips

Hello everyone my name is lion and i was wondering if anyone else here had ever had a power trip since they started working out? I remeber mine when i was in highs school i remember flexing in class and smiling ot myself as the entire room was gazing at me as my bicep exploded out of the sleeves of my uniform. It felt so good to hear them moan and such heehee anyone else have trips like these as well?

Last edited by Lionor_King; July 25th, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 04:19 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Not personally, but a friend of mine (who's a regional state champion) was helping at a national event (as a marshall) and was directing someone when his sleeve ripped exposing his 16 inch bicep. He was completely unaware of this and carried on directing until he noticed the person seemingly out of it. He snapped his fingers and the person said "Sorry, I was staring at that arm".

I should point out that because he's just over 5ft tall, a 16 inch bicep on him looks like a 24 inch bicep.
  #3   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 07:10 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Lionor King at least try to sound believable.
"24 inch bis in HS" yeah right who u kiddin
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 07:39 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
Lionor King at least try to sound believable.
"24 inch bis in HS" yeah right who u kiddin
They WOULD be quit impressive. I mean, there are what, maybe 50 guys in the world with arms that big? :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
thank you very much
  #6   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionor_King View Post
Hello everyone my name is lion and i was wondering if anyone else here had ever had a power trip since they started working out? I remeber mine when i was in highs school i remember flexing in class and smiling ot myself as the entire room was gazing at me as my bicep exploded out of the sleeves of my uniform. It felt so good to hear them moan and such heehee anyone else have trips like these as well?
Most definitely I've had some moments. Sometimes I'd lean back into a stretch with my arms up and kind of flex into a double-biceps pose while I'm in a group meeting at work. Of course all the guys behind me mutter under their breath, "shit!"
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Right before I came out (but when I knew I was about to do so):

In the men's section of the department store, trying on a suit. I was 35, a gay virgin (for a few more weeks), and suddenly quite aware of the fact (for the first time!) that at least some gay men found me handsome, attractive, even hunky. 5'10 1/2" and 200 lbs. of furry muscle was, well, something at least some other gay men might be interested in. Who knew?

The kid marking the suit was about 20, a couple of inches shorter than I was, maybe 140 lbs. sopping wet, and pretty obviously gay, not so much from his mannerisms or the way he dressed as from the way he kept furtively looking at me (and any other guy who walked past.)

He knelt beside me, his face just a couple of inches from my crotch, to mark the pant legs. I stared down at the top of his head and I stood a little straighter, puffed out the chest a bit, tensed my quads. I could tell he knew what was happening. When he stood up there was the faintest sheen of perspiration on his forehead -- and he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

That was 16 years ago this summer. I think I wrote my first muscle growth story (probably "Alaska" or "On the Bus") not long after that.

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:46 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Damn, Richard, that story made me hot! And for anyone who has not seen you, you have much more to offer than just all that glorious muscle. There's also a brain and a face that could make an air crash victim crawl out of a full body cast.
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM

This evening I had the reverse, sort of, of a power trip, and it was totally hot:

At the grocery store, picking up stuff, when around the corner comes this absolute hunk, with two kids in two.

"Woof," I think. "That's one sexy dad!"

I keep my eye on him as he and the kids head to the bagel section, then see him again the dairy section, and again somewhere else. Dark haired, well-muscled, furry as fuck. Wearing a baggy muscle shirt, baggy shorts, white socks, and hiking shoes.

I lose track of him for a few minutes, then head to the checkers, figuring I'd have to do the fantasy thing with just those snippets, when, BOOM, there they are on Aisle 13, with no one behind. I mosey my cart in and take a good look while he keeps his eyes on the cash register.

Mega fucking hot damn!

My height, for sure, definitely no taller, probably no heavier, maybe a little less, but ALL of it in exactly the right places. His arms a bit bigger than mine (and they're 17), his calves definitely bigger than mine (and mine are 18), probably not as wide in the shoulders or as thick in the chest but his neck's fireplug thick, his traps crawling up towards his ears. His waist might be an inch bigger than it needs to be, which means it's at least 2 inches smaller than mine.

Italian looking and, look at that, "Bruno's Movers" in white on his navy muscle shirt, and I'm 99% sure he's Bruno. A man who works with his body all day long and he looks pumped and probably ready for a good hot shower, after he gets the kids home and fed. I can see his hairy pits, the thick vein running up his beefy bicep. I have to work not to lick my lips!

Short salt-n-peppa hair (more peppa than salt, at this point, he's probably 40, give or take a few; the kids look like they're 10 and 8 or 8 and 6, so that would be about right), buzzed real tight on the sides, looks like his barber uses a laser to get the sideburns that even. A bit longer on top, kind of a modified hedgehog cut, spiky and pointing backwards.

Totally focused on the register, completely oblivious to me or any other man present in the store, the thick, old-fashioned gold band on his left ring finger obviously more than meets his needs.

I'm trying not to pant and at the same time I'm watching the checker, a guy, maybe 19-20, nice looking kid, probably 5'10 and 150 lbs., surreptitiously checking this dad out while ringing him up. Not in any obviously gay way (although who knows?); more along the lines of:

Man, I hope I grow up to look like that, fucking testosterone on wheels!

Hot Dad and the kids head off to the recycle bins while the cashier kid starts ringing me up (but not checking me out.) I'm invisible as far as the hot dad and the cute cashier are concerned, just another set of groceries and a credit card.

I walk out to my car, trying not to rub myself.

The sun's out.

The top is down.

Life is good.
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM

I was back on Aisle 13 again tonight, same cute checker. Today I was wearing shorts and my skin tight Calvin Klein v-neck tee shirt, the one that's at least one size too small (L) and that has half-sleeves that barely cover my delts, much less my arms.

As I was waiting for the line to move forward, a handsome man in a white t-shirt and shorts walked by headed for Aisle 11. From the corner of my eye I could see his head swivel in my direction, so I turned slightly and checked him.

Not bad, not bad at all. Again, maybe 40, about my height, not big but definitely in shape and nice proportions, clean-shaven, good tan, slightly wavy hair. Facially he was sort of a latter day Roy Scheider, prominent nose, brown eyes. He tried a time or two, to look in my direction,but the fact that I was looking in his direction dissuaded him.

And then his wife showed up and I was unloading my groceries. I looked up again as I was getting my receipt from the cute checker boy and saw Mr. Handsome looking at me again, and looking away just as soon as he realized I was looking back.

Boy, does all THAT bring back memories!

My friend Keith, when I came out to him (at age 35, after 11 years of marriage and two kids), said, "Well, of course I knew, Richard, you looked at every man who walked by. It was like going to lunch with Dr. Whiplash!"

Which is why I always say:

I spent the first 35 years of my life pretending I wasn't looking at handsome men;
I've spent the past 16 (or however many) years making up for it!

I hope Mr. Handsome figures it out someday!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2009, 10:51 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
I was back on Aisle 13 again tonight, same cute checker. Today I was wearing shorts and my skin tight Calvin Klein v-neck tee shirt, the one that's at least one size too small (L) and that has half-sleeves that barely cover my delts, much less my arms.

As I was waiting for the line to move forward, a handsome man in a white t-shirt and shorts walked by headed for Aisle 11. From the corner of my eye I could see his head swivel in my direction, so I turned slightly and checked him.

Not bad, not bad at all. Again, maybe 40, about my height, not big but definitely in shape and nice proportions, clean-shaven, good tan, slightly wavy hair. Facially he was sort of a latter day Roy Scheider, prominent nose, brown eyes. He tried a time or two, to look in my direction,but the fact that I was looking in his direction dissuaded him.

And then his wife showed up and I was unloading my groceries. I looked up again as I was getting my receipt from the cute checker boy and saw Mr. Handsome looking at me again, and looking away just as soon as he realized I was looking back.

Boy, does all THAT bring back memories!

My friend Keith, when I came out to him (at age 35, after 11 years of marriage and two kids), said, "Well, of course I knew, Richard, you looked at every man who walked by. It was like going to lunch with Dr. Whiplash!"

Which is why I always say:

I spent the first 35 years of my life pretending I wasn't looking at handsome men;
I've spent the past 16 (or however many) years making up for it!

I hope Mr. Handsome figures it out someday!

xoxo

Richard
What a terrific story, Richaed!

And yes, I also hope Mr. Handsome figures it out someday. And there are many more of them out there than many people realize....

Ron III---III

P.S. And I wouldn't blame him for checking you out...I can only imagine you in that Calvin Klein....you're looking G-R-E-A-T!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options