The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to baird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2004, 07:35 PM

baird is on a distinguished road
in nyc

at johns pizzeria off broadway, there's this regular waiter who has the biggest bis ive ever seen on a person in real life... and he walks back and forth picking things up and moving things... it was hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to yls824's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM

yls824 has disabled reputation
Well at least give us the exact address!! If it's anything like Ray's Pizza, there are probably a few hundred of them "just off Broadway" over its length.

What kind of "things" does he move around?
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 12:10 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I've never been to NY, but I hear it's full of hot studs. I've also heard that their are hundreds of Pizza places named either Ray's, or John's. In fact my favorite pizza shop in Portland, Escape From New York, claimed that thier recipe was to resemble 5 favorite Original Ray's, and 3 Original John's that the owner liked a lot before moving west! Studly guys, great pizza, and my good friend Crystal living there: the husband & I really need to visit!

As an aside, while rewatching Supersize Me tonight, I noticed that they claimed Manhattan Island (I love that name) is 2.5 miles wide, by 13 miles long. Is that true? Portland has parks in dowtown that are that size! How do people get around without tripping over one another, and how does everyone seem to have a 212 area code?

Ok, back to hot dough tossers.
  #4   Add to yls824's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 05:22 AM

Yes, many hot studs. Sometime TOO many. It can be overwhelming not to mention frustrating as all hell, let me tell you.

Yep, you're about right on the dimensions of the island. And we don't necessarily get around without tripping over each other, especially the ones that are trying to talk on or dial their cell phones while walking. I personally can't talk on the cell and walk at the same time. I find that I have to stop and get out of the way, otherwise, I don't pay attention to the conversation I'm having because I'm trying not to walk into people or not step out into traffic without looking at the ped signal (uh...the flashing hand means DON'T cross, not "I have 2 seconds left and the cars have to yield to me"). I guess most other people pay more attention to the phone call than those they are bumping into. Sometimes you just stand your ground and bump them back, of course followed by one of those "what the fuck?" looks from the other person. It can be cold during hustle-bustle time, yet still very friendly.

Not everyone has a 212, though. Many have 646, and cell phones are 917. Here's a little secret for all you 212 wannabes: I moved here about a year and a half ago and got a 212 number. I called for service around the third week of the month and was shocked when the operator gave me a 212!! Someone later told me that the middle to end of the month is when the phone numbers are recycled, so you have a godd chance of getting a 212. I guess for many people who move in on the first of the month and try to set up service right away are by this time stuck with the 646 exchange. Remember Kramer's long-distance relationship on Seinfeld? She lived downtown and had a different area code! It's sort of immaterial now, since you have to dial 1+area code, even to dial the same area code.

OK--so someone PLEASE POST THE ADDRESS OF JOHN'S WITH THE GUY WHO GETS HIS BI WORKOUT BY TOSSING PIZZAS!!!!
BTW, one of the best slices I've had is at Pizza Mercato by NYU on Mercer and Greene. No hot guys, but a good slice and cheap--$3.25 for 2 slices and a soda. Biggest bargain you'll get in Manhattan.
  #5   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 06:41 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Cool Mgs Meetup

OK, so as soon as we get the cross street of John's Pizza on Broadway, how long do you think before half us MGS readers will be meeting up there for a slice, unknown to each other---or not? <G>

My bi's need some growth and inspiration---I need some food---perfect combo! Anybody else? Armwrestle for a slice?
  #6   Add to yls824's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 06:46 AM

I think it's safe to say that we'd beat the lunch rush.
  #7   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 07:08 AM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
my guess is...

the BEST John's pizza is on Bleecker St;just off Sixth.REAL brick ovens.you can't order by the slice,but it's a great,funky place.been there forever.if they've had a major beef infusion,i'll have to make a point of going back.&yup,when i first moved here,i was amazed to find out you can walk the full width of Manhattan in about 45 minutes.
  #8   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 05:12 PM

glammaman2000
oops!just remembered!...

...a benefit to the NYC"tripping over each other"problem!we tend to walk pretty fast in the city(like you have a purpose!)one summer day,i wheeled around a corner&had a pec-to-pec smash-up with another big beefalo!talk about a dream come true!!
  #9   Add to kfbrad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2004, 09:03 PM

kfbrad01 is on a distinguished road
John's Pizzaria

Its located on 44th between Broadway and 8th Avenue, on the south side of the street. I walk past it every few days, but will have to be on the lookout for this nice-looking guy.
  #10   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2004, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yls824
...$3.25 for 2 slices and a soda. Biggest bargain you'll get in Manhattan.
Dude, I've never been to NY, but I'm guessing that to be one of the best deals in the nation. I've bought single slices for more! I'm also impressed that Manhattan gets by with only a few area codes: it must have 50 times the population of Portland, or Las Vegas, and Portland just gets by with 2 since many suburbs are outside of the 503/971 zone.
Mmmm, "Pec to Pec". *checking airfares*
  #11   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2004, 08:50 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Seriously - that's pretty amazing. The Denver area only has roughly 3-4 million people and we have 2 overlapping area codes.

Doesn't Metro Phoenix have 4 or 5?!?
  #12   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM

Pizza boys

Back to the topic of pizza boys, I've noticed lots of hotties making the dough. Mostly in the forearms. All that needing, tossing, etc. must be good arm exercise.
  #13   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 11:49 AM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Wouldn't the number of area codes in Manhatten depend on how many folks actually live/work there? I know the population of NYC is large, but don't a majority actually live in the other burroughs (which would increase the total number of area codes for the populations listed).

Another factor might be that the population density has always been high and that Ma Bell was able to be more efficient when the wiring plans were installed. Each area code can have nearly 10 million numbers assigned to it, so 2 would not be entirely out of the realm of [efficient] possibility.

The greater LA area has 9 I think (213, 323, 865, 310, 818, 909, 714, 949, and 626) with some of the commuter fringes in 805 and 661.
  #14   Add to kfbrad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 12:29 PM

kfbrad01 is on a distinguished road
Actually, NYC (including all 5 boroughs) has four area codes - 718 for Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island, 212 for Manhattan, and 917 and 646 for both land-line Manhattan and cell phones. I think there is a fifth, as well, but you rarely see it. And then Jersey across the way, which is included in the Greater NYC population, also has its own different area codes. So its more than 2.
  #15   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM

glammaman2000
the reason...

NYC has so few area codes,in spite of its high population,is that the phone numbers here;like the people;are arranged vertically;unlike the plains states;where they are arranged horizontally.so they take up less room on the wires.(just making shit up)
  #16   Add to yls824's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2004, 08:39 AM

Hmmm...didn't think about the area codes being arranged vertically, though when I worked at WTC, we had our own telephone exchange--(212) 435-####, and ZIP code--10048.

OK let's get back on track here: when is the MG Forum meet-up at John's Pizza on W. 44th between Bway. and 8th Ave.????

Oh yeah...the $3.25 special was actually $3.00 when I moved here and just went up in July '04. I handed the guy my 3 bucks and he rang up $3.25 on the register. I was like "it went up???!?!?!?" I'm not really cheap--it was just the shock and a natural reaction. Hey, that's an 8% increase! I still think it's the biggest bargain you can get here (or even outside the City), especially since it's really good pizza (the secret is the sauce!!) As for cute guys at this place, it gets a big NYU crowd, once in awhile a few cuties (though, sometimes only until they open their mouth and you find out they're really better just as a still-life).

For my friends in Boston, I'd say Newbury Pizza in Back Bay is the best I've had there. Average priced, but it's a big-ass slice and good too (say NO to Sbarro at Pru and walk the extra block over to Newbury between Fairfield and Exeter).

Oh...right...this thread was about a hot muscle guy.
  #17   Add to baird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 09:36 AM

baird is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfbrad01
Its located on 44th between Broadway and 8th Avenue, on the south side of the street. I walk past it every few days, but will have to be on the lookout for this nice-looking guy.
yeah this is it. sorry i didn't reply sooner.

it's like the most famous pizza place in manhattan and i just assumed. the one on bleecker street is teh first one, but this one is easier to get into because its in an old church.

go there.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options