The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2009, 01:22 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mountain Men Part 5

Sorry i got lazy and didn't continue for a while. Here it is part 5...last one before the finale... oh and the muscle teen was inspired by a kid i went to high school with and if u wana hear about that lemme know and i'll give you some juicy details. anyway enjoy and comments are always appreciated.

Eddy woke up on top of Butch. His body rose and fell with the heavy breathing of the muscle giant he was laying on. The entire room smelled of sweat and cum and Eddy?s lower body was covered in the dried man juice of Butch. Eddy got off of Butch without disturbing his sleep and he put on his close in the faint early morning light. He looked at Butch and was again awed at his size and bulk. Every muscle was thick and bulging, and his gut and pecs were covered in a thick carpet of hair. Eddy recalled how powerful he was, how his pecs were like cliffs of beef and his arms bulged as they enclosed Eddy in their wild night. Eddy almost walked over and stroked the massive man?s big body- to rub his hand over his brick like muscle gut, his gargantuan chest or his huge bulge that stretched the fibers of his underwear to near bursting. But doing that would awaken the 500 pound monster and after last nights raping he decided it would be better to go off on his own.

He left the trailer and the town still seemed sleepy and abandoned. He did have a lead however, Ted. That was where Joe was at and Eddy had to get to him soon. Surely Joe was going thru the same hell Ed was- maybe even worse. Ed began to slowly walk behind the tree line surrounding the town so he could keep lookout for any danger. As he was walking he heard a loud sound- like a chop as if someone was cutting logs. ?Here we go again? Ed thought.

He walked slowly up to the sound and once again he saw a mutant. However this one was different. Judging by his face he couldn?t have been older than 18 or so. Yet he was jacked as hell. He was only about 5?6 but THICK with muscle. He could have easily weighed 300 pounds and it was mostly muscle. He had a blond, short flat top haircut and big, black, thick glasses. He had an older look yet still carried his youth well. His neck was lost in his thick traps. His chest was easily 60 inches. He was wearing a wife beater but it defiantly was not made to fit over a body that bulky. His big pumped nipples were exposed on both sides as the small wife beater got lost between his bulging chest muscles. The shirt fit tightly around his muscle gut. He had a large stomach that stuck out past his chest yet the shirt was molded around his six massive abs. His blue jeans were about to rip open from the thick leg muscles. As he lifted his axe Eddy studied his huge biceps which were about 24 inches around and bulky. They lost little mass as his forearms began- which were ungodly huge. His massive hands and wrists were shielded in brown gloves.

The big kid stopped to wipe the sweat off his brow. His shirt was drenched in his sweat. He looked up and noticed the peeping of Ed and he stood still. Ed took no time to think and he approach the kid. Though Ed was slightly taller he was about half the kids weight and the teen would have no trouble in crushing Ed with his big arms.

?Hey man. Look, don?t be alarmed. I?m just looking for some help.?

?Yeah no worries what?s goin? on??

?My friend has been lost out here for weeks and I needed some answers to where he is.?

?Hmm. That skinny city boy type? Yeah I hurd about him. Big Ted has him at his cabin out in dem woods.?

?Ted, yes that?s who I am looking for! So how do I get to his cabin?? Ed was excited by the confirmation.

?Look I?ll take you right by there but I?m warnin? ya. Ted is a man who likes his privacy. He?ll get awful mad to find another city type snoopin? round his land.? The big kid stepped toward Ed and he could smell the kids testosterone musk.

?My name is Ed? Eddy stuck out his hand and the teen took hold in his giant paw.

?Russell. And don?t be scarred none. I know the people in these hills are a bit inTedidating but we all just simple folk.? Eddy couldn?t take his eyes off his monster muscle tits and he was very attracted to the kid.

?How old are you??

?Oh I?m 17?

?Wow I mean you?re pretty big for your age.?

Russell laughed and his chest bounced up and down with his big smile. ?Everyone round here is pretty big. Come now I?ll take you toward Ted?s cabin.?

Russell began to lead Eddy through the tree line out of the small town and they began to walk next to a dirt road. Ellot was behind them now and so were the fears of the big mutants. But also Eddy had new dangers to look forward to. And could he trust this kid? As he followed Russell his eyes were glued on his rippling back. Every muscle was well defined and bulging.

?Alright partner. This is as close as I care to get to Ted?s cabin. I got to back to town and finish cuttin? wood before my daddy beat the hell outta me.? He got real close to Eddy, his rock hard gut touching Eddy?s own soft flabby tummy.

?And listen wull. You better mind yourself and get yur friend real quick like. Ted would do terrible things to you if he catches you. Take care and good luck?

He slapped Eddy on the arm and it nearly knocked him over. ?Yeah, thanks Russell.? Eddy said as the mutant teen walked away. His massive shoulders swayed with his big swagger.

Eddy kept walking down the road and the sun was now shining at full noon. It was hot as hell and Eddy noticed a strange sight. A couple of trees and brush looked like it had seen some stress and he looked down the hill they sat on top. Down bellow his friends Buick lay smashed into a fallen tree. This was the spot alright. But it was steep. As he thought of a way to get down the hill he heard an alarming sound. A car had pulled up behind him- but not just any car. It was the big bull of a sheriff!

?Wull look who we got here? He said as he stepped out of the cop car. He had grown since Eddy had last seen him, his weight must have now been 375 pounds. He was all muscle too and he seemed very athletic despite being so bulky. His shirt was now an open vest and his sheriff patch was snug around his massive pectoral. His chest was easily 65 inches and his gut was like all the other mutants- rock hard muscle. His shirt was open and exposed his hairy torso. His arms were bigger than last time probably 26 inches and fully exposed minus shirt sleeves. As he walked around the car Eddy noticed something else. The beast could no longer find pants big enough for his tree trunk legs so he was stripped to his briefs. His cock was unreal. It had to be ten inches soft and probably 7 or 8 inches thick with a massive mushroom head bulging out. His balls were cum filled monsters and he was starting to get hard.

Eddy thought the beast would be slow due to his size and he made a mad dash down the road as fast as he could. He turned around and the sheriff had caught up to him in no time. His massive cock flopped as his big thick legs pumped after Eddy. He caught Ed a pulled him close to his rock hard chest and gut. His massive forearms and biceps were like a vice on Eddy.

?MMM boy?I?m gonna make you wish you never came to this part of the woods.?

Eddy could see the man?s growing cock begin to flop out of his briefs. He was in for a world of pain (or pleasure?)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
BEHRMUSCLE1 (August 1st, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (August 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (August 1st, 2013), makurra (August 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 1st, 2013), msclbldr (August 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 1st, 2013), weaknobody (August 1st, 2013), xenon (August 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Mmmm... love the guys in this, even if they're a bit mean-spirited! Nothing like a huge cock flopping around in briefs. :3
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Please share!

oh and the muscle teen was inspired by a kid i went to high school with and if u wana hear about that lemme know and i'll give you some juicy details

I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE DETAILS!

BIG RR
  #4   Add to meteorpm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 01:19 AM

meteorpm is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to meet up with Ted again - beautifully controlled suspense!
m
  #5   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:13 AM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
is the last chapter still being worked on? or does the story end in this cliffhanger?
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:45 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
I would love to hear about the muscle teen in school also. I think we all had a guy in school that we secretly had the HOTS for because he was so muscular.
Please keep writing stories for us that can not.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options