The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Maxwell'sHammer is on a distinguished road
The Return of Sandrak 2

"That's it? A screwdriver and scissors?" Jess said in a huff. We were standing in Luke's room, ready to go to the lab. Jess continued. "I whored my boyfriend to you and your big cat burglar secret is that?"

I was more than annoyed. At the very least I was about to get head from a guy, which was kind of awkward. Luke discovered the ultimate, digital lock stopping system. Unscrew the keypad and cut a wire and pray it works.

Like shrugged. "It worked when I used it to sneak through a backdoor into a gay bar."

We had all put on completely black outfits and slinked into Jess' car. We each had bags with empty water bottles and small bags to store whatever we found in. I couldn't help but fantasize about what could happen. I couldn't help but ask Luke something. "Assuming we're successful.... how does this go down?"

Luke, sitting in the backseat, responded quickly. "Same way it goes with Jess, I'd assumed, jus ta different orifice.... and I have a penis."

Jess giggled. "Are you nervous or something? Don't worry, I'll be there the whole time and- Ooooh! We made it!" Jess pulled the car alongside curb. We got out of the car and madea mad dash towards the lab in question, which was more like an office building than a sci-fi den of experimentation and shady workings. I was actually disappointed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We crowded around the backdoor of the building, we were surrounded by trees and shrubs, so luckily nobody could see us without actually approaching the back of the lab. Luke quickly unscrewed the covering of the keypad by the door and yanked it off the wall. He took his scissors out of his pocket and cut a wire at random. We heard a sudden click and Jess was able to open the door.

Luke whispered. "Take note, cut the green wire only."

I found myself staring down a hall lined with sliding metal doors. Jess suddenly had grabbed Luke and I by our shirts and was physically pulling us towards a door.

"Holy stereotypes Batman, this is exaclty what I expected!" I said. There were beakers and diagrams, lab benches, bubbling stuff and files everywhere.

Jess gave me a peck on the cheek. "Spread out and find everything muscle and/or dick related."

We found ourselves rooting aorund shortly before I foudn something. I found a set of beakers. The file laid out near them on the lab bench was labeled. FORMULA 4-7-A AKA "HULK_OUT".

"Jess, I love you, get your ass over here!" I said. She was by my side so quickly I was surprised she didn't make a beep beep sound when she ran over. She and I flipped through the file. The experiment was succesful, but impractical. The growth it induced was temporary and explosive, sometimes described as "monstrous." The only benefit was that repeated uses did leave bodies slightly improved after the formula wore off. I suddenly felt a hand down the front of my pants. Jess whispered. "Take all of it, we can paly aorund with it."

I was almost instantly hard and leaked a bit of pre on Jess' hand. She withdrew it quickly and licked it off, suddenly she was taking off her shirt until Luke interrupted. "Don't fuck in here! We have work to do. I have found what you told me about Jess."

I looked around, unable to see Luke. I felt someone tapped my shoulder, and spun around, startled. "Jeez, don't do that! I thought you were a guard." He had his bag open, holding it out to see it full of syringes and some files. "I took all of it he said."

Jess winked. "Good, let me bottle up the hulk-out stuff. I'll tell you what it is in the car Luke."

I held up one syringe, they all were capped and contained bright blue liquid. "How do they work?" I wasn't a fan of needles(as of before now).

Luke had a erection as he began spekaing. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to notice it or not. "It's a daily regimen. Over time it'll induce some reall permanent growth. Apparently the growth spurts occur shortly after injection. The 24 hour policy is very important, it's never been tested outside of that."

"Let's hurry up before somebody notice's the backdoor's lock is disabled." Jess said as she held up her full bag in triumph. She and luke ran out as I looked around, noticing a Jess had left a bottle of HULK-OUT behind, I snagged it and ran after them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please!" shouted Luke as he got in the backseat.

"No." I said sternly.

"I'm so hot right now!"

Jess sat in the drivers' seat as I spoke. "You'll get your reward when we get back to your place and then we can all get some sleep." Jess and I were eager to get back to Luke's have some alone time and hit the hey over there. I was now obligated to sleep with one of my best friends first though. Then we had all Saturday to have fun.

Jess turned to me. "Get in the back and just let him or he'll never shut up. Think of it like warming up before the gym."

"But-" I knew it was dumb to protest if I wanted any from Jess later. "Fine, keep your eyes on the road though."

I slowly got in the back seat and found Luke rubbing my crotch through my jeans as the car sped off. Luke undid my fly. "Don't worry, Jess told me what you like." Jess' eyes kept darting to the backseat. Luke whispered in my ear. "Take your shirt off." I did, somehow, Jess watching made me... want this. I wanted to entertain her.

Luke slid my pants down, my cock was pressed against my thigh through my boxer briefs. Luke ran his finger along the shaft. "Jess said this gets you hard fast. He leaned into me, his tongue flicked my pec, then the other. It danced aorund the crevasse between them and massaged my abs next. I moaned, my cock was swelling rapdily, pushing my underwear out obscenely. I slid my boxer briefs down and Luke gasped.

"She said it was 8 inches, but now that I see it..."

Jess smirked. "Go for it!"

Suddenly Luke wrapped his mouth around the helmet and I almsot came. His mouth was so warm as it slolwy slid down, he began to suck like a Hoover and his tongue ran gently along the underside of the shaft. I instinctively gyrated my pelvis, I began sweating a bit and flexed my abs and thighs the way Jess liked. "More!" I cuaght myself saying.

Luke had pulled out his own 7 inches and was pleasuring himself. I ran my hand through his hair and kept pumping as he sucked. My whole length was inside him now."Yes... do it Luke!" Suddenly this admirer blowing me was the hottest thing ever. I heard Luke moan and something hto and sticky hit my ripped thigh.

That sent me over the edge. Jess had parked the car a while ago, unbeknownst to me, and was watching. My nuts throbbed visible and drops of my cum leaked out of Luke's mouth as he swallowed as much as possible. I held his head in place. "Drink it!" I could smell my own musk and the scent of my cum filling the car. As the orgasm faded I pulled my cock out of Luke's mouth and pumpe dit, sending a few wads into an open mouth. Luke licked hid load off my legs as I went flacid. Jess suddenly gasped and screamed, she must've enjoyed the show. About a minute later, we were on the road again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell'sHammer For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to jizod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM

jizod is on a distinguished road
that was freaking hot i hope to see more please
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to ma$$man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:24 AM

ma$$man is on a distinguished road
the was really hot, love the bi stuff, rules, keen as for the next part