The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 04:27 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle .. part 3

As the first shafts of daylight began to filter through my bedroom blinds I slipped out of bed. I hadn?t slept very well anyhow and, having big expectations for this particular day, I couldn?t wait to get it started. I padded softly thru to the guest room to check up on Kyle and found him sleeping like a baby. Not a bad analogy in fact, as he looked so innocent. I ran my fingers thru his golden locks, gently teasing away some stray hairs that had fallen across his lovely face.

Looking down at him, a pang of guilt gripped my scheming mind. Why was I so intent on building his hopes about a formula that might transform him when he was already a special person just as he was? I couldn?t be certain that the formula would deliver on its promise, and if it did, would Kyle still be the charming and affable young man I was growing to love? Or would his personality change as dramatically as his body? I suppressed the thought and crept back out of his room.

Pulling on some old clothes, I headed off to the basement to inspect Kyle?s broken chariot. I?m no mechanical engineer, but it didn?t take long to identify the root problem and fix it. With power restored, I climbed aboard the wheelchair and had some adolescent fun steering it around the basement. Then I showered and changed, cooked up some breakfast pancakes and went to summons Sleeping Beauty. This time his beautiful blue eyes were wide open when I entered.

?Hey, champ. Thought you were going to sleep all day?, I chirped, tousling his hair playfully. The look of annoyance that flitted across his face was fleeting, but it was enough to alert me to my mistake. Once again I was treating him like a child. I decided on an immediate change of tack to cover my stupidity.

?I did some work on your wheelchair this morning. It?s all fixed and ready to roll!?

He smiled. ?That?s great news, John. I really appreciate all you?re doing for me.?

Then his face clouded over. ?I guess now I can get out of your hair.?

?Jeeze, I hope not?, I answered. ?You and I have got unfinished business ? assuming you?re still interested.?

I felt my wrist being gripped by his tiny hand.

?Still interested? Are you kidding me? I can?t stop thinking about it.?

Once I had him washed, dressed and fed, I felt certain he would want me to accompany him to his house, but my offer was politely yet firmly declined. It seemed like I was destined to be a slow learner on how even the most severely disabled adult values his own independence. Once mobile in his powered wheelchair, Kyle was perfectly capable of surviving an afternoon in his own home. Reluctantly I waved him off, and since I had effectively put his daily carer on long term standby, we agreed he would continue to sleep at my house and would return in time for dinner.

The lab was surprised by the spectacular recovery from my morning sick call and pleased that I was sufficiently conscientious to report for duty just after lunch. I went about my usual chores like an automaton, feeding my menagerie and cleaning out the cages. My mind was on other things ? or to be precise, on one thing. During the course of the afternoon I had to find a valid reason for accessing the secure area where the research chemicals were stored. This proved to be a relatively simple task, given that I was well known and trusted. I drove home that afternoon with my plunder safely concealed in the trunk, and with a stock of syringes and needles to last several weeks.

That night the fateful decision was made with Kyle wrapped in my arms, hugging me gratefully and crying like a baby. I cradled him tenderly, soothing his sobs with kisses. I was growing to love this beautiful, damaged man-child and I couldn?t deny him his desperate yearning to escape the imprisonment of a shriveled body. Nor could I resist my own obsession with breathing life into my darkest fantasy. The prospect of horrendous side effects or even of a catastrophic fatality had been carefully considered and probably all too recklessly dismissed. And this time our minds had been totally unclouded by alcohol ? the cap was still screwed down tight on my precious Scottish nectar!

The first syringe was carefully prepared and the untried formula entered Kyle?s emaciated body via the wasted muscle of an upper arm. As I laid him in bed in the guest room he prolonged his intense bear hug on my neck, holding me anxiously, reluctant to let go.

?If anything should go wrong, John, I want you to know I?ll never blame you?, he whispered in my ear.

I took hold of his skinny arms and gently prised them open. Settling him onto the bed I bent down and kissed him on the lips.

?You and I are in this together, Kyle, whatever the outcome. I?m glad you?ve come into my life and I?ll never leave you now, no matter what.?

His fears stilled, he rewarded me with a stunning smile. Reluctantly, I backed out of the room and closed the door, leaving him to his thoughts and dreams. So excited was I by the events of the last two days, and so impatient to discover what the morning would bring, that I was certain I would find it hard to sleep. But I was wrong. Having barely slept the previous night, even the prompting of my dick clamoring for some fun didn?t prevent my rapid descent into a deep slumber.

Several hours had passed and the bedroom was in pitch darkness when suddenly I was jolted from my slumbers by the sound of the door being flung open with such violence that it crashed and splintered against the wall. I sat upright, my heart pounding and my chest heaving as my body automatically engaged ?fight or flight? mode. My brain made urgent demands for information that my bleary eyes couldn?t oblige. As my sight began to clear I focused on a dark and menacing shape silhouetted against the light in the hallway. Instantly a claxon in my head sounded the call to arms. A break-in! A burglar! Get moving ? fast!

Desperately trying to yank the covers off my legs, I tried to clamber out of bed. But a foot snagged and I tumbled to the floor at the feet of the intruder. My panic was compounded by peals of mocking laughter coming from the uninvited guest. Then something really baffling happened - he switched on the bedroom light. Confused that a burglar would risk being identified, I blinked helplessly up into vivid blue eyes that I recognised instantly. It was Kyle! He had stopped laughing and now studied me with an arrogant smirk on his face. The voice that broke the silence was deep, resonant and scornful.

?Jeeze, you look pitiful lying there. Were you always such a pathetic weakling and I just didn?t see it before??

?What?? I croaked, ?Me? I haven?t changed at all, it?s you that?s ?.?

?Save it, little man?, he barked, folding muscular forearms across his chest. ?I quite like having you grovel at my feet. Get used to it. You?ll be doing a lot of it in future.?

No, I thought. It?s impossible! This pompous ingrate surely can't be Kyle.

But there was no doubt about who I was gawping at. Long wavy locks of blonde hair framed a face that was instantly recognizable despite now being much fuller, square jawed and set atop a thickly muscled neck. My mouth hung open in disbelief as I slowly drank in an overnight transformation I never imagined could be humanly possible. Towering over me, and clearly reveling in my obvious disbelief, was a titanic Kyle who now possessed an awesomely muscled body that ought to have taken years of dedicated effort to achieve. What kind of magic potion could possibly have produced shoulders so thick and wide in only a few hours? His mighty chest, bristling with manly hair, had meaty pecs that Kyle was making ripple and bounce to intimidate me.

?Do you like what you see, little man? I guess a scrawny wimp like you can only dream of having a body like this.?

Unfolding his brawny arms and leaning forward, Kyle flexed an arm in my face. Instantly, the bicep hardened into a massive granite peak while his forearm thickened and bulged with veins. Just as instantly, my pants began to tent as my dick betrayed its excitement at his arrogant demonstration of new-found power. Yearning to share in the miracle I had made possible, I reached out to feel Kyle?s monstrous bicep. But before I could connect with that seductive peak of muscle, he snatched his arm beyond my reach.

?You think I?m going to let a feeble loser like you touch my body??, he bellowed. Fearful of this unexpected hostility, I crawled along the floor and pressed my back against the bed, drawing up my knees and resting my chin on them, desperately trying to comprehend his altered state of mind.

?I ? I?m sorry, Kyle. I didn?t mean to offend you?, said a voice that came out of my lips, but now had an unfamiliar nervous tremor. He glared down at me. I found myself unable to tear my eyes away from a piercing stare that burned with unwarranted malevolence.

?You want to be careful about offending me, little man. My years of weakness and having to rely on other people are over. I don?t need anyone any more, not even you ? not even to give me my next shot of formula.?

He guffawed at the thought that was now forming in his mind.

?Can you imagine how powerful I will become once I?ve had a second shot - a third - a fourth? I?ll be a god! An all-powerful, unstoppable god!?

As if to emphasize our dramatic change in status, he wedged his big fists into his narrow waist, and inflated his huge chest until the jutting pecs almost obscured the face glaring down at me. Gasping at his words, I stared dumbstruck, letting my eyes slowly descend from that fearsome chest, following a trail of hair that ran down cobblestone abs to where his only item of clothing, a pair of briefs, was close to losing the struggle to preserve his modesty. Evidently Kyle?s sexual equipment was also enjoying a new lease of life. His huge dick was growing and throbbing before my eyes.

?In your dreams, small fry - I think we both know you?re not man enough for that job. But there is something you can do for me. I?m hungry. In fact I?m ravenous. And right now you are going to the kitchen to fix me up a heap of food.?

Obediently I scrabbled to my feet, swerved around him and bolted along the hallway. Running into the darkened kitchen, my bare feet skidded on the floor and I was suddenly airborne. The unscheduled flight was quickly over when I crashed onto my back, cracking my head on the unforgiving hardwood floor. I guess I must have passed out for a second or two before I sat up and pondered which was more bruised ? my head or my pride. As I got to my feet I discovered to my surprise that the kitchen wasn?t the only place in total darkness. So was the hallway. And, as I walked back down the hallway in confusion, I found that my bedroom was also in darkness.

I switched on the bedroom light. There was evidence of an unequal struggle with bed covers which lay strewn across the floor, but of Kyle there was no sign. Puzzled by this unexpected development, I padded across the hall to the guest room and gently pushed open the door. There, in the dim light from behind me, I could make out the form of Kyle ? tiny Kyle - curled up in bed, sound asleep. I quietly closed the door, crept back to my own bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, utterly bewildered. There seemed only one logical explanation - my subconscious mind had plundered my darkest fantasies and played an incredibly graphic trick on me. I had experienced a dream vivid enough to take me out of bed and into the kitchen while still fast asleep!

I lay back down on the bed again, fascinated by all that had just occurred and feeling quite aroused by it. After all, the vision of Kyle as an arrogant, muscled powerhouse was a fantasy straight out of my fevered imagination. Yet I was finding my throbbing dick more troubling than interesting. What were my true feelings about finding an unaltered Kyle safely tucked up in bed? Relief or disappointment?

Having befriended Kyle, deliberately raising his expectations and injecting him with a dose of unproven muscle building formula, it was too late for doubts or for agonizing over my motives. Yet as I lay there brooding over the dream, self-reproach wagged a rebuking finger at me. Was I really secretly hoping for a muscular bully to emerge from this reckless, uncontrolled experiment? At that moment the prospect seemed to thrill and revolt me in equal measure.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 13th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
You have me intrigued. Keep up the excellent work, Gideon. Can't wait to read more.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 06:30 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
What Giantw said, Gideon:

Mega hot, much more wanted!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well, I'm glad that was a dream... and I hope it's not foreshadowing the future. If I read Kyle right he would be as appalled at transforming into the sort of man beast it appears that, would way down deep, John would like to force on Kyle... John has already placed him self in a subservient position to Kyle but is not comfortable with the idea of being dominated be someone that physically a pathetic excuse for a man... So John wants to remake Kyle into someone he would like to be dominated by...

Talk about wanting to have is both ways... John is a real piece of work... as control freaks go... Not only does he need to be dominated by a totally arrogant man beast but he wants the create that beast from Kyle, someone that is the complete antithesis of the who he wants to dominate him. In affect by creating his perfect dominator he wants to make his dominator submissive to him... That is really twisted... Of course John is likely not really aware of his motives and I could be reading motives into his actions that are totally wrong

Ender

An after thought... If John does want to make Kyle his dominator I hope he gets his wish and Kyle crushes him and then snaps back into being a nice guy...
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 10:58 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Oh Gideon, oh Gideon! What a tangled web you weave!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options