The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2009, 02:05 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge--One.

Cole and Tanner were best friends. They'd grown up together, meeting in elementary school and remaining inseparable ever since. They shared an uncanny physical resemblance, in fact, often they were mistaken for brothers. They both had blond hair and green eyes, full lips and sweetly boyish smiles. Both were of a slim build, but Tanner was wiry and athletic, whereas Cole was more bookish and slender. Tanner had an inch on Cole in height and about 5 pounds on him in weight--but it was in their personalities that they differed more greatly. Tanner was outgoing and friendly, popular, with a quick wit. Cole was always the one hanging back, shy and remote, only blossoming when he was alone with Tanner. Girls in particular, had starting noticing Tanner, and though he enjoyed the attention, he remained fiercely loyal to his friend. Sometimes a girl would be flirting with Tanner, who would play along willingly, until she made the mistake of asking what was wrong with his 'weirdo' friend. 'That weirdo is my best friend!' he would snap, turning coldly on the unsuspecting girl. 'And don't even think about making fun of him!' He would add, before putting a protective arm around Cole. 'Come on buddy,' I'd rather spend time with you any day,' leaving another girl in the dust.

Sometimes Cole would feel bad, encouraging Tanner to go out without him, and spend time with his admirers. 'No!' Tanner would say, firmly ending the matter. 'Besides, any girl that wants to be with me better realize that we are a package-deal, I would never abandon you--NEVER!' At moments like that, Cole's heart would swell, and he was embarrassed by the depth of emotion he felt for Tanner. He never quite understood why he'd been so lucky to have such a great friend, but then he'd remember that when they'd met, it was Tanner rescuing him even then.

That was in 3rd grade, on a day when Cole was spending recess on his own as usual. He was sitting in the corner of the playground, shuffling through his playing cards, re-arranging them by his favorites. It was something he did compulsively, as it soothed him on some level, easing his rattled nerves. He'd always been a shy,nervous kid, and that didn't help him make friends with his peers. He mostly tried to stay invisible, counting down the minutes until he'd be back in class again. But on this day, Branko had spotted him in his hiding place. Branko was the quintessential schoolyard bully, way-too-big for his age and always angry and ready to fight. Most of the class steered clear of him and Cole was no exception.

'Hey, YOU--GIMME those cards!' Though Cole was in his shadow, he pretended not to hear him, hoping that would somehow work. That got him a kick to the ribs.

'You deaf or something? Don't make me ask you TWICE! Give me those cards---or should I just take them from you?!' Cole looked up at the menacing shadow above him. Branko was broad and impossibly thick, bigger than some of the teachers. The kids were still talking about the time he'd picked up the gym teacher, Mr. Ishigawa, to demonstrate a bodyslam, but unfortunately he'd miscalculated and dropped the teacher on his head. Most people were more bewildered by the sight of a grade 3 student picking a full-grown man up over his head! He'd gotten off scott-free for that incident, as the teacher said he'd just been rough-housing and it got out of hand. After that, he'd seemed intimidated by the brawny little kid.

Cole looked up at the bully with the balled-up fists and squeaked out, 'No.'

The small crowd that had gathered gasped in unison. Branko was crimson in the face--incensed. 'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!' Cole covered his head.

'He said...No!' The crowd gasped again, and turned around with Branko to see Tanner standing there, his little hands balled into fists. Branko took him in for a second, laughing broadly.

'And WHO ARE YOU, little man?' A couple of the kids laughed, nervously.

'My name is Tanner and I just transferred here from Richmond----Big man.'

Steam was coming out of Branko's ears. 'Well Tanner, My name is Branko, and I run this school. So since you're new here, I'm going to give you one chance to turn around and walk away before I tear you apart. SO START WALKING!'

Branko turned back to his victim, ready to continue until he heard someone whistle. Turning around again, he glared furiously at Tanner.

'Yeah, about that. I'm not going anywhere. You see, where I come from, big fat fucks like you don't get to pick on little guys like him. So I suggest you leave him alone--or you'll be the one who's sorry.'

Branko roared, charging Tanner, who fell to the ground under his weight. Branko struck out at him, but Tanner blocked it, scrambling to his feet. In an instant he was kicking at Branko, targeting his knees which buckled at the repeated blows. Branko lunged at him again, trying to crush him in his arms, but Tanner side-stepped him, managing to jump on his back. From there he clamped his arm around Branko's bull-neck, bearing down with all his strength. Branko was running around madly, trying to buck him off like a bull, but Tanner held on tight, slowly gaining the upper hand. At length Branko sank to his knees and Tanner continued the pressure, cutting off his air supply. Finally, he passed out, landing with a thud at Cole's feet, who jumped back in fear and exhilaration. He looked up at Tanner who was doubled over, his breath ragged and shallow and Cole grew concerned. Slowly though, a brilliant smile creased Tanner's flushed face as he stuck out his hand. 'I don't believe we've met,' he said, grasping Cole's hand in his own.

Now the boys were 13 and the summer was just starting before they would enter high school. It had become their tradition that Cole would always sleep over at Tanner's house on the first night of summer vacation. Though Cole could only think of all the fun they were about to have over the next 3 months, Tanner had something else in mind.

'Cole, buddy, I've made a decision.'

Cole looked on intently, somehow sensing that this was about both of them.

'We're gonna start working out this summer. After all, we will be going to a new high school, and it wouldn't be a bad idea for us to put on some muscle. And if we work out all summer long, we'll be total studs by September...whadda ya think, buddy?'

Cole smiled gamely, though in truth he wasn't really excited. He had never been the athletic type, but there was no way he would ever disappoint Tanner, who was beaming at the possibility. 'Sounds..... great, buddy.'

Tanner smiled to himself, seeing right through him. 'You'll see, Cole it won't be so bad. Maybe you'll even start to enjoy the feeling of pumping iron.' Tanner pulled up the sleeve of his jersey, flexing his taut, little bicep. 'YEAH, check that out little buddy, by September that's gonna be a lot bigger.' Cole's eyes were transfixed by that hard, little bump as he imagined Tanner growing bigger and bigger. He had to tear his eyes away as he felt his crotch swelling.

'What time do we start tomorrow?' he croaked.

'That's the spirit, little buddy-----Bright and early!'

The boys decided to turn in early, but they couldn't sleep, so they sat up, reading comics and eating junk food. Suddenly, there was a shadow in the doorway.

'What are you two little bitches doin'?' It was Jacob, Tanner's older brother. Cole groaned when he heard his voice. Though only a year older, Jacob treated them like little kids. He was arrogant, belittling, and never missed an opportunity to be an asshole. The worst thing was, he'd only become this way in the past year, since he'd started high school. It seemed no coincidence that he'd also had a growth spurt at the time. He'd put on about 60 pounds and grown about six inches in the last year, before which he'd actually been smaller than his little brother. He used to always hang around with them, sharing in their adventures, but now he seemed to relish his newfound size and authority, and literally loved to throw his weight around. What they couldn't understand about his new body is that they'd never seen him exercise or lift a weight of any kind.

Tanner went to close his door, but Jacob pushed past him, barefoot and bare-chested, clad only in a tattered pair of underwear. 'Don't mind me girls, just wanted to check out the physique. I know you don't mind--right, Cole?' he smirked. Then he started flexing in Tanner's full-length mirror, crunching out pose after pose, grunting like an animal and sweating profusely. 'Fuckin' huge biceps bro. Check this shit out!' He puffed out his chest, grinning like a madman. He turned around to his unwilling audience. 'Bet you two wished you looked like this. And I've never even lifted a fucking weight!'

In truth Tanner was envious of his brother and his sudden change; but he also knew his time would come.

'Come on, Jacob, stop sweating all over my room. Besides you have your own mirror, why don't you get all 'ahhnuld' in your own room?'

Jacob advanced on his brother, roughly picking him up in the air. 'Because it turns me on to do it in front of you little punks.' Just then Tanner's eyes trailed to his brother's engorged crotch.

'Let go of him!' Cole yelled bravely. Jacob dropped Tanner, rounding on his little friend, grabbing him in a headlock. Cole was suffocating, locked in Jacob's hairy armpit.

'As for my sweat getting all over your room, maybe your friend here better lick all of it off my muscles for me.' He clamped down harder, as Cole clawed pitifully at his massive arm, growing light-headed and panicky.

'Jacob, LET HIM GO!' Tanner was pounding on his brother's wide, strong back. 'I'm warning you!'

'YOU'RE WARNING ME!' What could you possibly do to me, you little pipsqueak?' Jacob flexed his huge biceps, dropping Cole who was gasping for air.

Tanner smiled devilishly. 'Just this......oh MMMMOOOOMMMM!'

Jacob clamped his hand over Tanner's mouth, shushing him frantically. 'OK, OK, you win, just shutup. I'm done playing with you two sissies anyway.' As he stormed out, Tanner went over to comfort his little friend. They huddled silently for awhile.

'Tanner, why do you think your brother has become such an asshole? We used to all be friends.'

Cole smiled sadly. 'I don't know why. I tried to talk to him at first, but it was useless. I had to give up. Doesn't mean I don't miss the old Jacob, though.'

This time Cole put his arm around Tanner. They turned off the lights, and snuggled under the cool sheets together.

'Cole are you asleep? Cole...?'

'Hmmm....what..yeah, no. Whats up?'

'It's just--I can't wait until we start working out tomorrow. I just know I'm going to put on all kinds of muscle. Come September, there will be more than one musclebeast in this house!'

Cole felt a slight shiver and started to say something, but instead he just looked over at Tanner, and all he could see were those beautiful eyes, diamond-hard, flickering like hot coals in the still dark night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2009, 04:38 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh, yeah!

James and John approve! So do I! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2009, 06:59 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
oh yeh!!!

... I can tell this is gonna be sooooooo gosh awful gooood!
Cheers!
TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i gotta agree with both posters above me; likin the sound of this story--as well as the tone. tanner and cole look to have a really sweet friendship/relationship/...???
lookin forward to this one, that's for sure ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:57 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Wow Great start to this already hot lookin story! The older brother is such a dominating freak show, I love it! I almost want him to get bigger, total power tripper haha. Its so awesome though cause you know if he's that size, little bro is gonna get much much bigger. Love the bromance between the two friends, except I wish there was a lil more description on the older brother's size. Other then that though freakin hott!! Can't wait to see more

8============0
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 12:17 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I'm loooking forward to the direction you take this.
Mike
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:12 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Borat say VERY VERY NICE

Awesome start. I can definitely see a lot of potential with this story. It will be interesting to see where banania7 will take it, as I see a couple of different plots, each with its own twists. Nice set-up. Nice to see another muscleboy story.
  #8   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:12 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
I am with Cole, think I could seeing falling for a Tanner type, so protective

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size