The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:02 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy revenge--two.

Tanner woke up the next day with a great sense of promise. He glanced over at Cole, who was still sleeping, and gave him a swat. 'Come on Cole, get your ass up-we've got muscles to build!'

Cole opened his eyes slowly, his head still foggy from sleep. 'Oh my God, Tanner, it's 6 am, neither I nor my muscles are awake at this hour! You can't be serious?!'

'Deadly, son! Chop chop!' As he spoke, Tanner stripped off his clothes, leaving them behind him in a trail to the bathroom. 'You better get up and follow me, or I'll just drag you in there myself.' Cole propped himself up on his elbows, smiling as he contemplated being manhandled by Tanner. He'd better think of a worse punishment than that, he mused to himself. It made Cole think about the intimacy in their relationship, because despite their closeness, he was never sure how to interpret Tanner's signs of affection. Tanner was constantly putting his arm around him, hugging and cuddling with him, and they'd been in bed together many times; but much to Cole's disappointment, he'd never taken things further. Sometimes their cocks would be hard as they rubbed up against each other's bodies, and Cole would long to be touched and stroked by Tanner, but of course he would never have thought of initiating anything--lest he should jeopardize his friendship. Besides Tanner was always surrounded by girls, he couldn't possibly share Cole's desires.

'Geesus, OUCH!' Cole screeched, suddenly wrenched out of his fantasies as he grabbed at his thigh. Tanner was grinning, holding a towel for a 2nd strike, his taut young body freshly showered. 'I warned you!' He reached down, grabbing Cole off the bed, cradling him in his arms like a baby as he strode towards the shower. 'You're gonna have to learn to listen---because for the rest of the summer, I'm in charge!' He held Cole in place with one arm while turning the tap on with his free hand. Then he dumped Cole under the water, ignoring his screams at the cold. 'That's right buddy, let's get you all cleaned up.'

Cole scrambled to his feet, just in time to watch Tanner leave, his tight little v-shaped back leading down to two rock-hard, perfect globes of muscle. 'Phew,' Cole thought, 'this cold shower came just in time! I don't think I can take that view getting too much better!'

Tanner's family had a full gym in the garage of their home. His dad had set it up years ago, but he'd used it less and less recently; no longer obsessed with maintaining a perfect body. When the two boys pulled open the door, the room smelled stale and the weights were piled with dust, because nobody had used them for years; certainly not Jacob, despite his incredible muscle growth.Cole crinkled his nose. 'P-yewww!'

Tanner smiled at him. 'Get over it Princess. It already smells funky like a real gym. We'll just air it out for awhile before we get down to business.'

Tanner had come up with a routine that would see them working out for 2 hours every morning and 1 hour before bed. This way, he knew they wouldn't run into Jacob, because that slob never woke up before noon, and he spent every evening with his girlfriend or some of his buddies. His stock had really risen since his transformation, and he seemed to have a whole new set of running mates since entering high school. His friends mostly left Tanner alone, like one would an inferior. 'I'll show those jerks,' Tanner thought.

'So we'll work out Monday to Friday with weekends off to rest our muscles. Plus, I've set up a meal plan with Dad's help. I told my parents you'd be sleeping over a lot and they were cool with it. When I told him not to say anything to Jacob, he seemed to understand why, saying something about his change in attitude. Your mother won't mind you staying over here, will she?'

Cole just nodded to indicate she wouldn't, knowing that his mother would be ok---she just loved Tanner and his parents, and ever since his father had passed away a couple of years ago, she was happy that he had male companionship. He did feel a slight pang of guilt at leaving her alone, but that was completely overshadowed by his excitement at being with Tanner all summer. Besides, she had his two little sisters to keep her company.

'Great, that's settled then! So let's get started, so we can earn our first big meal. Mom said she'd cook it.' Tanner knew something about lifting, having watched his dad for all those years. The boys launched right in, and though their poundages might have been laughable at the start, their determination and technique were impressive. Tanner would put 10's on the bar, whereas Cole struggled just to lift it empty. Over time, they made steady progress, and despite wanting to quit many times, under Tanner's supportive guidance, Cole stuck it out. He even started to enjoy the workouts on occasion, relishing his slight gains and a new feeling of strength and vitality. For his part, Tanner took to it like a fish to water---pushing himself like a boy possessed. Every night they hit the pillow overwhelmed and exhausted, falling asleep in each other's arms before the lights even went out.

After two weeks of this, Tanner figured it was time. 'Dude, I think we need to measure ourselves--to see how much we've grown.' Cole was sceptical, looking down at his little body.

'Isn't it too soon?'

Tanner pulled his shirt off, crunching his hard muscles slowly. 'No way, man--it's totally time. Besides, we need to make sure we're making progress. Do me a favour, go grab the tape measure from my mom's sewing room. I'm gonna keep pumping these babies up so you can measure them', he said absently, as he flexed and unflexed his veiny biceps. Cole licked his lips as a slight sheen of sweat covered his friend's torso.

'I'll go get that tape measure,' he said, a little too loudly.

When he reached the sewing room, he spied the tape measure on the table. He turned to return downstairs, but heard a strange noise coming from down the hall. 'GRRRRRR, ARRRRGGGH, ERRRRRRR!' it sounded like. 'What the hell is that, some sort of wild animal?! Cole thought. In spite of himself, he moved towards the sound, realizing as he went down the hall that it was coming from Jacob's room. The noise grew slightly softer and more guttural, 'RAAAARGH, OOOH, OOOOF! Then silence. Cole crept up to the door which was slightly ajar, holding his breath. His heart pounded, [how could Jacob not hear it]?! as he snuck a peek inside.

Inside, there was Jacob, on his bed, completely naked. He was propped up against the headboard, his huge swollen biceps wedged behind his head. 'God was he getting massive!' Cole thought. His breath was ragged and his body bathed in sweat, which highlighted every gleaming inch of his musculature. Cole was mesmerized by the heaving of his bull-chest, and Jacob's stunning erect nipples. How could all that muscle lead down to a chiselled 8-pack that looked like it could stop a small truck?! He almost didn't notice his thick, semi-hard cock, laying between his tree-trunk legs. Cole breathed in the scent of animal lust and sweat, feeling light-headed. What the hell was going on in there?

Suddenly, there was another voice, rough and commanding. 'Thanks buddy, that was great. Here. You earned this.' Then Cole saw Jacob catch something in his mitt; it looked like a small bottle of some kind. He couldn't see the other guy, other than a massive hand attached to a frighteningly bulging arm. He also noticed a tattoo of a syringe on the man's forearm. Cole tried to make sense of the scene. What had Jacob just done? Jacob was saying something.

'Yeah, man, you know I appreciate it. But....' then Jacob seemed nervous. 'Like, I could just pay you instead, I mean like in cash, or whatever you like. If that's cool.' Cole looked on with disbelief, realizing that Jacob was actually nervous and even seemed a little scared. There was a frightening silence.

The man's voice returned, this time a menacing growl.'I TOLD YOU---if you want this stuff--we do it my way, unless....YOU WANT ME TO CUT YOU OFF--DO YOU LITTLE MAN!!! he roared. Cole jumped back from the door instinctively. Little man---Jacob? Geez, who was this guy? He didn't want this brute to see him, someone who could actually intimidate Jacob. Then he heard Jacob's voice again.

'No, please don't cut me off. I need it--it's the only way for me to get any respect.' Then more softly, 'I'll do whatever you say.'

'That's what I thought. Don't you ever question me again you little pussy. Now, let me show you who's boss again.' Cole saw Jacob pulling the sheet up over his body, and he heard the other man's footfalls as he pounded across the room. 'I better get out of here,' Cole thought. As he turned to go, he accidentally clipped the door with his elbow, swinging it open.

'WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!' the man was roaring, 'IS THAT YOUR FUCKING LITTLE BROTHER?!' but Cole was already long gone, down the stairs and running for his life. Jacob sprung out of bed, headed for the doorway. All he saw was a slight glimpse of blonde hair, retreating at a distance. Stamping the ground, he looked down, seeing the tape measure that Cole had dropped in his haste to escape. Growling, he puffed up his chest, anger and humiliation creating a dangerous stew inside of him.

'I don't know what that little bastard is up to, but soon he will regret it. ' He punched the doorjam, cracking it, before flexing his biceps in rage. He and his little friend are gonna wish they never crossed me, never cut me out of their lives. I'm gonna bust up that little friendship once and for all.' He looked down at the bottle in his hand. 'AND GOD HELP THE PERSON THAT TRIES TO STOP ME!'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:16 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
So far it's awesome... I can't wait for #3.
  #3   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Oh Man Is Jacob gonna be the one Growing? It sure looks like it! This story is soo hott please keep going

I love how power crazy jacob is, he's such a muscle freak
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:39 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
woah!

well if this is about revenge... revenge for what? I suspect we are about to find out. < shudder >
- TagsNOLA
  #5   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:39 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
O.o gasp!

wow...just wow... i cant wait for the next part and "cut me out" they loved him as a friend. It just gets more and more intresting
  #6   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:58 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Chapters 1 & 2 are building nicely. Keep them coming!!
  #7   Add to HDTMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 02:42 PM

HDTMuscle is on a distinguished road
That was great.
  #8   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:26 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Love Trevour's competitive spirit. Time to see who is the alpha male here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options