The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge--Three

Cole caught his breath as he stood outside the garage. His heart was in his throat and he could feel sweat dripping from his armpits. 'I've got to pull myself together before Tanner sees me.' He just couldn't get that image of Jacob out of his mind---swollen and enraged, more an animal than a human being. He shivered remembering the sound of Jacob's deep, rumbling voice.

What was this Jacob capable of? Suddenly their own workouts seemed kind of pathetic, no matter how much weight they lifted, that monster would be able to swat them away like fleas. And who was that other voice? All he knew was that the other man was even bigger and more terrifying than Jacob. Cole looked down at his trembling hands trying to steady them. Omigod, damnit, I must have dropped the tape measure! Well, there's no way I'm going back there now. I'll just have to make up some excuse. With a deep breath, he turned the corner into the garage. 'Hi, Tanner.'

'Hey, buddy, there you are. I was about to come after you,' Tanner said, smiling. Then he looked at Cole's face. 'Hey, are you alright?' Cole forced a cheery smile.

'Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just couldn't find the tape measure, that's all. Guess we'll have to measure those big guns another day.'

Tanner looked at him a long moment. 'You sure you're ok?

'Yeah, of course--we should get back to our workout.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later the boys had really started to show some improvement. Their enthusiasm was incredible, and Tanner had even noticed a new-found resolve in Cole. The unique combination of youth, hard work, rest and burgeoning testosterone was turning them into a couple of hunks. They took to lounging around the house in tanks or short shorts, all the more so because Jacob had made himself scarce for the last two weeks. They certainly didn't miss him, and it took away a lot of anxiety around the house.

After a particularly brutal workout, the boys stood side-by-side in front of the mirror, assessing their progress. 'Damnit, Cole, look how buff you're getting! Flex those guns for me.' Timidly, Cole lifted his right arm, hardening it awkwardly. 'YEAAHH, buddy, you're a STUD!' Cole beamed at his friend's praise.

'Now, check this shit out!' Tanner powered into a side-chest pose, puffing out his pecs and flexing his biceps until they were hard and veiny. Cole placed a hand on Tanner's biceps, unable to control the urge. 'Yeah, baby, feel on that fuckin' arm, feel the power underneath that skin!' Cole ran his hand along the length of it, relishing the growing strength. Suddenly, he pulled away as if burned by the heat of it. He felt shy and slightly embarrassed.

'I'm sorry Tanner, I don't...I didn't mean to...'

Tanner looked at him, sensing his distress. 'Hey, Cole, it's ok, buddy, don't worry...I, well, I liked it...I like you feeling on my muscles, and the way you were looking at me right now.' Tanner put his hand on Cole's shoulder, clearing his throat. 'Here,' he said, grabbing Cole's hand. 'I want your hand here. I've got lots of other muscles I want you to feel.' Cole couldn't believe what he was hearing. Tanner was inviting his touch, asking him to worship his strong, sexy body. 'Hey, Cole, grab that baby oil over there. I need you to highlight all this buffness!'

Cole crossed the room to where the baby oil sat. 'Maybe we should close the door,' he suggested. Cole reached for the latch, all of a sudden spying something outside. Someone was pounding on the front door. Tanner jumped up, standing next to Cole protectively. The pounding grew more insistent. 'Omigod, Cole, that's Cecile. She's upset. We better go find out what's going on.' Tanner strode outside, his back muscles taut and defined. Cole sighed, putting down the baby oil and following his friend outside.

'Cecile was Jacob's girlfriend. Tanner grabbed her shoulder, and she whirled around, flinching, her eyes wild and red. Tanner suddenly felt alarmed. 'Cecile, it's ok, it's me Tanner--what's wrong?'

Cecile looked him up and down briefly, visibly awed by his newly-built physique. She smiled a little. 'Wow, haven't you changed!'

Tanner reddened a little. 'Yeah, I've been working out a little. Anyway, what's wrong--is it something to do with Jacob?'

Cecile's face froze a moment before crumbling into disarray. She threw herself against Tanner's bare chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Tanner stroked her hair, looking at Cole helplessly. 'There, there, Cecile, let's get you inside. It'll be ok.'

After a time, Cecile stopped crying, settling comfortably on the couch. Cole grabbed her a glass of water and she sipped it gratefully. Cole searched her face, wondering what happened. Cecile and Jacob had been together for two years, and he'd always worshipped her; even saying she was the girl he would marry someday. Had he broken up with her? Why was she so upset?

'I'm sorry for barging in like this, I just needed someone to talk to. I still can't believe he... she took a deep breath, steadying herself. Tanner took her hand.

'It's ok. You can tell me.'

'Well, you guys probably know that Jacob has been staying with me the last two weeks. Though he showed up rather abruptly with his duffle bag, I was happy to have him there, especially since my parents are away for the summer. When I tried to ask him why he'd come, he'd change the subject, or get really agitated and tell me to drop it. It was strange because he always told me everything.' Cole looked away then, feeling like he was transparent at that moment.

'I let it go, hoping he would tell me when he was ready. We spent a lot of time together, except he would go out a lot of the evenings. Sometimes he'd get a phonecall and dash out at a moment's notice with barely a kiss goodbye. I didn't really mind, but he'd come back angry and distant, and when I'd try to get close to him, he'd push me away. Finally, I'd had it, and this morning I decided to confront him about it. I didn't really mean to say it, but somehow I told him that if he didn't tell me what was going on--he'd have to get out!' She stopped suddenly, her lip quivering.

I felt like I barely knew him anymore. And then it happened. His eyes turned black and his face started contorting. I stepped away from him, but he came towards me, grabbing me by the arms. I think he said, 'I'LL GO WHEN I DECIDE TO GO!' and then he slapped me!'

She choked back a sob. 'Jacob, my Jacob, the gentlest, sweetest guy on earth!' Just then, Cole noticed the bruise under her left eye. 'I couldn't believe it. I know he's changed lately, and I'd heard certain things, but he'd never ever even raised his voice to me, let alone his hand. But the worst thing was that when I looked at him, I didn't see Jacob anymore, I saw a monster. He didn't say sorry, he didn't even look upset. Instead he started ripping his clothes off, pointing his huge cock at me. Then he said, 'COME HERE BITCH, IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOU WHO'S BOSS!.'

That's when I ran out, and I kept running, though I could still hear Jacob behind me, roaring in rage. I ran all the way here.' She started crying again, finally broken and exhausted.'

The boys tucked her into the guest bedroom upstairs. Tanner was shaken by her story. 'Cole, what is happening with my brother. It's like he's become a completely different person: so angry and out of control. What happened to the sweet, gentle guy we used to hang out with? When he left without saying goodbye I thought it was strange, but now he's hurting Cecile, the girl he's always adored?! That and all this muscle--there's something very weird going on here.'

Cole sat in silence, wondering if he should tell Tanner what he'd seen. Two weeks ago, he had been unable to, stifled by his own fear. What if he was to blame for this happening because he hadn't said anything then? Maybe it was too late.

'Cole--are you listening?!' Tanner's voice had an uncommon edge. He looked down at his body. 'I said I think it's up to me to do something. I just wish I'd had a little more time.' He was flexing unconsciously. 'Thank God, Mom and Dad went away for a week. I'm going to go see Jacob tomorrow. Someone has to stand up to him.'

Suddenly Cole felt the cold hand of terror clamp down on his heart. Tanner was getting stronger but Jacob was an animal--he would tear him apart! Cole threw himself around Tanner's neck, panicked. 'No Tanner, you can't. Don't do it--he's too big, he's too strong. He'll hurt you!' Cole was crying as Tanner held him.

'Now, now, don't worry, little buddy. I'm not afraid of Jacob. Plus, don't you remember how I took care of that bully when we first met? The bigger they are, the harder they fall.' Cole wiped his eyes, still sullen. Tanner pawed his face with his hands.

'Come on Cole, I need you to believe in me. Or I won't have a chance of beating him.'

Cole looked up at Tanner, realizing that he needed him for what felt like the first time. He forced himself to smile brightly. 'I'll always believe in you Tanner. You were my hero right from the start.'

Tanner smiled sheepishly, flattered and embarrassed. 'Thanks, bud-that means a lot. OK, tomorrow, I pay Jacob a visit.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob fondled the item in his hand, flexing and unflexing his palm around it. He was sweating profusely, his whole body still pulsing with anger. How dare she run out on him. She's gonna have to understand---they all are!! He slammed the bottle down on the bedside table, glancing at her picture. No-one gets rid of me, she's just as bad as the rest of them. They all better realize who's in control here!!!

Grabbing the bottle, he popped two pills in his mouth. He'd been told never to take more than 1 but for this he needed it. He growled in anticipation, thinking, 'MAKE ME STRONGER!' Convulsing suddenly, he grabbed at his stomach, the pain tying him up in knots. He was cramping, and he fought back a wave of nausea. 'Shit!' he thought, 'maybe I've gone too far.' But the pain started to subside, replaced by a different sensation.

A heatwave hit his body, and his muscles started tensing on their own. Excited, Jacob ran to the mirror in his girlfriend's bedroom, ready for a show. 'YEAH,' he yelled, MORE POWER.' Stark naked in front of the mirror, he beamed as we watched it starting. His already huge shoulders grew higher and wider as the deltoids pushed outward like bowling balls.

'YEAH, WIDE AS A FUCKIN' HOUSE, MAN!' He flexed his biceps, holding them high on either side of his head, practically drooling as he saw them bunch higher and higher, filling the space between shoulder and elbow.

'TAKE THAT, HOLLIBAUGH!' he screamed, watching as veins criss-crossed the massive peaks. The hair on his body started sprouting denser, springing like iron cords from his deep muscle-pits. He sniffed himself, reveling in his animal odour. 'SMELL LIKE A FUCKIN' BEAST---A GORILLA!' He started pounding his chest with his massive fists, as his nipples pushed farther away from his flesh, growing dense and knobby.

'FUCKIN' HUGE NIPS, BIGGER THAN MY BROTHER'S DICK NOW! HA HA HA HA HA,' he laughed maniacally, his cock started to pulse dangerously, growing longer and thicker like never before. The head finally hit the mirror, cracking it from the impact. 'YEAH, SUPER-STRONG MUSCLE COCK!' He cupped the shaft with his palm. 'That bitch ran away from this!'

He turned to the side, staring at the mammoth mounds of his rock-hard, hairy ass. It was thicker, higher and harder than any powerlifter, and he was dying to bury someone's face in it. 'I'm gonna choke someone with that muscle-crack!' He started to flex his quads, mesmerized by every striation on the huge globs of muscle. His big, strong feet grew slick standing in a pool of his own perspiration. He started to feel ecstatic. 'SOMEONE SHOULD BE WORSHIPPING THIS--KNEELING AT THE FEET OF THIS MUSCLEGOD!'

Waves of heat kept coming off his body, and he started crunching into one most-muscular after another, his muscles growing denser and more powerful-looking with every pose. Then, without warning, his penis started shooting, shooting like a firehouse, a wall of cum forcing itself out of him. 'Oh, yeah,' he moaned, milking his cock with both hands, 'FUCKIN' BEAST SPRAYING HIS SEED!' He swung his cock from side to side, soaking the mirror, the bed, the carpet, all his girlfriend's stuffed animals. After close to ten minutes, it subsided finally and Jacob collapsed on her bed, his hands resting on his rock-hard abs. His breathing labored, he closed his eyes, his feet still on the ground, covered in a sticky layer of his cum. 'Tomorrow, he thought, tomorrow everything changes.' Almost immediately, he fell asleep, snoring loudly and growling intermittently throughout the night.

next time: measurements!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:44 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
This is really...

... getting intense! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheers!
- TagsNOLA
  #3   Add to roborans2283's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 06:33 AM

roborans2283
Ahh, hot growth scene Wonder if Cole and Tanner get to use the pills as well...
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i hope he jugs the whole bottle
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:37 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Love how protective & fearless Tanner is. Hardly wait for measurements!
  #6   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:45 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
This is an AWESOME story!! Lovin' it!
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:41 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Man, I love your characterizations here. I hope the Cole and Tanner duo get some of those pills soon.
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
holy goddamn hell! i agree with EVERYONE who's posted before me--hot growth scene, hope he chugs the whole bottle, tanner and cole are fucking adorable (and i love that they're both making at least some gains and how tanner's impressed with cole's progress even if his own is more dramatic, so sweet ^.^)

definitely looking forward to more, man
~Ille

Things happen.
  #9   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:58 AM

gogalicious
Simply fantastic story!

Great writing style/technique..... nice character development.... and great muscle stuff!!!
  #10   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
TeenMuscleGod

OMFG

8===============0

Man you are totally pushing all the right buttons for me in this story, what a total power freak! He's totally obsessed and drunk of his new size and strength, its sooo Awesome! I hope he gets really really huge

I really wish though you would give us some stats on how huge this muscle stud is, how tall, weight, how wide he is ect..

If you did that this story would be even better

Hope you hear my advice and can't wait to read the next chapter
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to where you take us next! Great character development.
Mike
  #12   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:21 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
West Side Story-Tommorow

Let me just say
Oh... My... God!!!

Great job, yet I agree that you should add more stats, or comparisons to get a rough estimate.

Great growth though!

Not even kidding, but when he said, "...tomorrow they will see..." I totally
started think of that song from West Side Story, and thinking of each
character's lyrics, "tonight, tonight, wont be like any night, tonight they will all see me grow" or "Tanner's going give Cole a show, tonight, tanner's gonna beat up his bro, tonight!"

Oh me and my creative mind, great job!
  #13   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2009, 05:23 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Loving Tanner's desire to be the alpha male, to outdo the competition.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options